The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
xNutty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Will you dare to try?

Recently I came across a girl in mic**t and she her hobbies put full service. So I dm her and after chatting for a while she say her price is 2 shots 2 hours for $100. So I said ok give me your address and I will go now, but she insisted to pick me up at the MRT station and not me going directly to her condo. So just wanna ask all SBF bro, do you dare to try given the deal is too good to be true? And she insisted to pick me up from MRT instead of the usual standard where girls will you their address without unit number.
Old 27-06-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 15
Gothical is a splendid one to beholdGothical is a splendid one to beholdGothical is a splendid one to beholdGothical is a splendid one to beholdGothical is a splendid one to beholdGothical is a splendid one to behold
Re: Will you dare to try?

obviously a scam..
Old 27-06-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 12
Alson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Maybe ask u go then when reach, theyll ask u to send them money first. Ur more willing to do so cause uve already travelled all the way there.

If ur bored just play along without actually going over. But dont try it, there isnt such a good thing. U know if its commercial, theres no reason to make it significantly cheaper than the market rate
Old 27-06-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNutty View Post
Recently I came across a girl in mic**t and she her hobbies put full service. So I dm her and after chatting for a while she say her price is 2 shots 2 hours for $100. So I said ok give me your address and I will go now, but she insisted to pick me up at the MRT station and not me going directly to her condo. So just wanna ask all SBF bro, do you dare to try given the deal is too good to be true? And she insisted to pick me up from MRT instead of the usual standard where girls will you their address without unit number.
Confirm scam la....

I bet the MRT she ask you to go will have a Cheers or & 7-11 nearby. Then she will ask you to go buy some Gift Card, I-tune card etc and ask you to snap a photo of the receipt and show her.

If u refuse, she will start to use Ji Jiang Fa and say something like "You dun even have $100 meh", "Big man still po po ma ma" etc... If you lucky, she will use voice mail... then U will know she is not a SYT at all, just a old hag behind the screen trying to scam ppl.

If not, a guy will call you to start threaten you.

I was bored so I played along (many times) hahahaha....
Old 27-06-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold

Definitely a scam.

It has to be.
Old 27-06-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 17
cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!

Obviously not true. But it is entertaining to play along if u have time and just wanna irritate them. Play them back lor…
Old 27-06-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold

I also encountered before thru michat. Reached the place already is a guy called me. After that I said wrong number, then sent me text messages threatening to find and beat me. Till now is been years, I'm still waiting for that guy to come and beat me. Lol. Just be mindful thru that platform. Probably consider to use another secondary number for such case.
Old 28-06-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesie View Post
Obviously not true. But it is entertaining to play along if u have time and just wanna irritate them. Play them back lor…
Some of them are poor guys who got scammed and trapped in other countries to scam for a living..

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia...-abuse-2621601
Old 28-06-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerbitch View Post
I also encountered before thru michat. Reached the place already is a guy called me. After that I said wrong number, then sent me text messages threatening to find and beat me. Till now is been years, I'm still waiting for that guy to come and beat me. Lol. Just be mindful thru that platform. Probably consider to use another secondary number for such case.
I kena same mo as yours. The guy barraged me with several bullying messages while the syt will call to say it’s normal procedure for first time for safety reasons. I fed up, got some spf guy portrait n change it as my profile pic. Immediately it stops n the gal 拉黑 me. Lol 😂
Old 28-06-2022, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickeric View Post
Confirm scam la....

I bet the MRT she ask you to go will have a Cheers or & 7-11 nearby. Then she will ask you to go buy some Gift Card, I-tune card etc and ask you to snap a photo of the receipt and show her.

If u refuse, she will start to use Ji Jiang Fa and say something like "You dun even have $100 meh", "Big man still po po ma ma" etc... If you lucky, she will use voice mail... then U will know she is not a SYT at all, just a old hag behind the screen trying to scam ppl.

If not, a guy will call you to start threaten you.

I was bored so I played along (many times) hahahaha....
Good. Make them work for it and end up get nothing.
Old 28-06-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8146 / Power: 20
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

2 shots for 2 hours too good to be true. Same old scam a lot of steps to collect money from you. Step 1 deposit, step 2 okt’s deposit , step 3 deposit for safety to prove that you are not a police and no matter how much you deposit you will not see the syt at all, you only see atm, axs machine and 7-11 gifts cards.

Just skip this syt bro that’s so many other girls out there in SPA and even GEYLANG is open back, to pay when you see the girls is better than any other risks.
Old 28-06-2022, 11:06 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Quoted: 4085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Where got 100 for 2 shots one? Skip it lah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-06-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Anything that is out of norm means it’s fishy. Save your troubles bro. Skip it. Use your brains, not your bird
Old 28-06-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
xNutty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro for all your advice. Seems like it is really a scam. Really appreciate all the your input. Btw If you guys got any good recommendations in Bugis area appreciate if you can pm me. Hit a lot of land mines using those usual sites.

Stay safe and most importantly Chionh safe bros
Old 28-06-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13132 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't waste time la. 100% scam.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1