The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 10
zxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Will you dare to try?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNutty View Post
Recently I came across a girl in mic**t and she her hobbies put full service. So I dm her and after chatting for a while she say her price is 2 shots 2 hours for $100. So I said ok give me your address and I will go now, but she insisted to pick me up at the MRT station and not me going directly to her condo. So just wanna ask all SBF bro, do you dare to try given the deal is too good to be true? And she insisted to pick me up from MRT instead of the usual standard where girls will you their address without unit number.
Thank you for asking here bro. I too almost kena before. Something was weird when they ask for my Whatsapp number say friend will call me to check if i am verified, etc. Lucky my chinese CMI as i couldnt understand what the guy talking

As what several bros here have mentioned:
1) If sound too good to be true, it really is and confirm is a trap
2) Any form of advance payment needed = block / hang up immediately
stay safe bro.
Old 12-12-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Will you dare to try?

Michat mostly scam
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1