The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-02-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 15
secretlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Furama Hotel 3rd Floor

Usually only come into this forum to read but this is considered my official first thread. Hope it doesn't offend anyone or infringe any forum regulations!

Two weeks ago had a lunch appointment in a Chinese restaurant inside Furama Hotel. After the appointment, I decided to explore the 3rd storey of the hotel's shopping arcade. It was a little adventure for me because the area was very old and quiet, felt a little creepy and haunted.

Many shops on that level was empty except for two massage places on the main corridor. Walked past them and peep in, didn't see any attractive ladies working in them. I decided to walk to the shops behind, I swear it was very creepy and quiet but exciting at the same time.

Then another massage shop with romantic lighting surprised me. Then as I walked closer, I saw a lady in her mid-twenties wearing a very tight dress that showed her D cup boobs almost dropping out. I knew that was it, I'm going in!

She welcomed me with a sweet smile and proceeded to chat with me like we were long time friends. Asking if I want a massage and how was my day. I went for an hour massage which was $50. At that time, I already found out she was Thai and she is 27 years old. I got naked and the massage began. Her massage technique was good and the view of her short dress revealing her thighs made it even better!

She had also locked the door of the shop because she said her colleague went to buy food and she was alone in the shop. So exciting for me, she then said I had a very nice butt and the next thing I know, she already layer a peck of kiss on one of my butt cheeks!

(to be continued...)
Old 27-02-2016, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 9
7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Furama Hotel 3rd Floor

walao bro... so explicit this FR on the location... why not might as well give them GPS coordinate?
Old 27-02-2016, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Given the amount of detail TS has devoted to describing the location & surroundings, I'm surprised he didn't take photos & attach them to the thread, LOL!
Old 27-02-2016, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 11
bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!

Maybe TS becum the boyfriend already
Old 27-02-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

D cup furama 3rd level and it's a Thai . Name must be Y*y* lol
Old 27-02-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Splitting up a FR into multiple installments, trying to entice interest or what? Some more so explicit with the location. Don't know what this TS is trying to do!
Old 27-02-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlove View Post
Usually only come into this forum to read but this is considered my official first thread. Hope it doesn't offend anyone or infringe any forum regulations!
Considering how explicit you were on how you found this joint, you've not only pissed off the MLs regulars, you've also sabotaged her business because nobody wants to be at that place if/when it gets raided. Well done.
Old 27-02-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Furama Hotel 3rd Floor

many ppl had chiong tis place.
this newbies say creepy haunted,
shops empty,
only two masg shop,
.....?....
he want to sabo the building.
he say tis plc very old ,n haunted.
he want to frighten all guest,tourist, chiongster
Old 27-02-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Hahaha recently 2 thread on this place.... Now another one
Old 27-02-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 20
creator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to all

careful on the details bro
Old 27-02-2016, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Too details already. Damage been done..
Old 27-02-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
David07 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlove View Post

Two weeks ago had a lunch appointment in a Chinese restaurant inside Furama Hotel. After the appointment, I decided to explore the 3rd storey of the hotel's shopping arcade. It was a little adventure for me because the area was very old and quiet, felt a little creepy and haunted.

Many shops on that level was empty except for two massage places on the main corridor. Walked past them and peep in, didn't see any attractive ladies working in them. I decided to walk to the shops behind, I swear it was very creepy and quiet but exciting at the same time.

Then another massage shop with romantic lighting surprised me. Then as I walked closer, I saw a lady in her mid-twenties wearing a very tight dress that showed her D cup boobs almost dropping out. I knew that was it, I'm going in!

She welcomed me with a sweet smile and proceeded to chat with me like we were long time friends. Asking if I want a massage and how was my day. I went for an hour massage which was $50. At that time, I already found out she was Thai and she is 27 years old. I got naked and the massage began. Her massage technique was good and the view of her short dress revealing her thighs made it even better!

She had also locked the door of the shop because she said her colleague went to buy food and she was alone in the shop. So exciting for me, she then said I had a very nice butt and the next thing I know, she already layer a peck of kiss on one of my butt cheeks!

(to be continued...)
Hey bro,
is the place you mentioned is call G.Point.B. at the end lane behind? and the lady who serve you long shoulder length dyed hair quite short though? if it is, then i think this is the shop i went before recently too... haha.. she very soft spoken and quite 爹爹one... right? she wear g-string and her boobs big.
remember that time i went, she charge me 100 for massage and hj sia... though looking at her figure she will make you cloud nine but bit ex.
i have her contact, if your want to try can let me know.
Old 27-02-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 16
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

Actually a hidden gem was just around there which i started a thread not long ago but was being deleted..

Malaysian milf..

Tall superb hour glass figure..very delicious nice big boobs with very light color nips..looks exactly like those Japan av milf series lady.
She used to worked at a high end mp in town closed down already..
and she don really want to expose too much here..

Last edited by San Guo; 27-02-2016 at 06:31 PM.
Old 27-02-2016, 03:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
David07 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Old 27-02-2016, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1998 / Power: 16
BBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant future

Her colleague with short hair has very tight and curvy body...when she strips her C+ and perky ass are holding high up...see already damn high...but she don't do bj and fj is $150...I gave her a good doggy on that perky ass with the $150 I paid...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread