The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 15-07-2022, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Saw many bros warning about 266 Area B.
Saw quite a few listings that look yum.
Appreciate if fellow cheongsters can share FRs if try before. 10Q for helping to avoid land mines.

https://www.impmm22.com/girl.php?id=3858
Baobao 3858

Recently venturing from MLs to FLs.
Even photo verified also may be landmines?

How come no thread for Good FRs? 😅
There can be only 2 reasons, she turns out to be a landmine

1) It's a landmine after all
2) She doesnt feel like working that day, sub in the low biz lao auntie
Old 15-07-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 3
Rabaraba85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sarah on ++

Body is good, albeit fake boobs. Face is average.

Can take a pounding but clearly worked in whorehouse factory in china before. Every thing turned around in 20 minutes. After deed just do her own thing and ignore customer
Old 15-07-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely right bro

Afterall her price is at the higher end and also comes with the supposed accreditation "S".

Forgot to mention in my earlier post that i had also recently chanced upon a bad review FR for big boobs newbie N4906 An Na in the T T site which unsurprisingly disappeared the very next day and only left with glowingly positive FRs

Really pathetic when charging highest premium rates and the gal does not even come close to matching the young pretty description, also big tits apparently saggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Happy to share bro.

And yes it is known that TT censors negative reviews and I suppose they ensured that the minimum number of people sees them.

Point is we are not really paying a low price for their service, it is unprofessional to show attitude or play tricks and hope to get away with it.
Old 16-07-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 6
octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!

Any feedback on ++ luo luo or yi na? Both look good and really appealing to me...doesnt have to be a good bonk as long as it's not a super landmine!
Old 16-07-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

Another Fake picture beware.

Lady is almost look 30+ years old.

https://qianjin-5.org/staff-details.html?id=427

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 19-07-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Maihums deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
As long as they stated it's thomson area. That's the only one.
Thanks bro! Think i will avoid this dome and guai guai go back dome 1
Old 19-07-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader8847 View Post
Another Fake picture beware.

Lady is almost look 30+ years old.

https://qianjin-5.org/staff-details.html?id=427
I think this new website full of fake pictures, some even have influencers photos

Avoid list:
266 B
&
Upper thompson

& now have a new joint located at the west its going to be the landmine area

Last edited by LovesMilktea; 19-07-2022 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Edit
Old 19-07-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
There can be only 2 reasons, she turns out to be a landmine

1) It's a landmine after all
2) She doesnt feel like working that day, sub in the low biz lao auntie
if people have noticed enough. the girl have bad review since long time ago. just that previously i think she working at upper thomson, then now i think some move to balesteir area liao, same girl, diff location. I think bros need be more aware... its our hard earn money also..

3 Blacklisted areas.

1. Upper thomson VIET spa
2. Balesteir VIET spa
3. Rochor/Jalan Besar VIET spa

I think zion and others can be added too but is closed.

Last edited by aaazzz; 19-07-2022 at 07:40 PM.
Old 19-07-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
I think this new website full of fake pictures, some even have influencers photos

Avoid list:
266 B
&
Upper thompson

its the same girl, diff location, see my upper report for more context. I think they change around location nia, same viet girls thats giving bad and rushed svc
Old 19-07-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Icyman88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by octane67 View Post
Any feedback on ++ luo luo or yi na? Both look good and really appealing to me...doesnt have to be a good bonk as long as it's not a super landmine!

Any review on ++ luoluo ? Thanks
Old 19-07-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 10
fuzren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post

Avoid list:
266 B
&
Upper thompson

The West area is it Pasir Panjang?
Old 19-07-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzren View Post
The West area is it Pasir Panjang?
Bingo
Old 19-07-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
if people have noticed enough. the girl have bad review since long time ago. just that previously i think she working at upper thomson, then now i think some move to balesteir area liao, same girl, diff location. I think bros need be more aware... its our hard earn money also..

3 Blacklisted areas.

1. Upper thomson VIET spa
2. Balesteir VIET spa
3. Rochor VIET spa

I think zion and others can be added too but is closed.
Zion was used to be...
But due to already closed more then a year... then should not be inside list bah
Old 23-07-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
breakfast1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Natalie https://sgbeautycastle-13.com/natalie-nuru-massage-hj/

Early July.

I had first posted a review on SGBeauty, it had passed the automatic checks and was stuck in the comments for a while, until I saw it removed today. I was hoping it would reach a wider audience when I had posted it there all secretive like, mixing the bad within the good, e.g., "I will definitely RTM next lifetime " Seems I underestimated the site admin. So I am going to post a more scathing review here, since the more complimentary one got taken down (I did praise the size of her boobs, because, yes, they were relatively big, but, unfortunately, they hang off this particular person's body).

Not very accessible by foot if travelled by MRT (Lavender), took me about 15 minutes; however, there are a couple of bus stops in the vicinity that makes walking there easier. Room was very, very poorly lit and I could hardly see her face. Basically, she had a crap attitude, and she didn't let me touch her nipples (top autoroam only).

When I had first asked about the hygiene of the bedspreads and bath towels (if they were washed and unused), she immediately turned defensive and soured, mocking every question by answering...without really answering, e.g., "I just took the towel out of the dryer, of course its clean.", or "Of course, I changed the towel on the bed after every customer, how could I not?" (then she proceeded to place disposable kitchen wipes on the bed and pillow towels..., and the kitchen wipes were next to the bed). I figured to go ahead anyways, because...wells...I wanted a massage, so I didn't care so much about the extras at that point, though yes, I regretted choosing her.

After lying face down on the bed (clearly...the kitchen wipes did little to help, especially with the face), she told me to shut up and not talk, and then, ironically, proceeded to ask me brashly if I wanted my first HJ before the massage because she can't give both otherwise within the span of a 90 minute session. Then when I asked for the HJ to be performed a certain way, she would throw a fuss and say, "If you want it like that then I will do it that way", which did put me off, and I refused the HJ. I was just put off her and her attitude, penis wasn't even erect, and I didn't feel the slightest interest in receiving a HJ.

This HJ thing was asked twice and twice, I refused. Then, even after telling me to shut up and throwing a tantrum, she started having a conversation with me, but not before saying it was my fault that she reacted that way because of the questions I asked, then she became more mellow; it was obviously a forceful change but enough to get me erect and agreeable to a HJ: it was basic oily handy with JG, and it was...very disappointing; I guess, I was still bothered by before, because I couldn't even be bothered to touch her breasts. So, it was just 1 HJ even though I paid for 2, because it really was just awful.

Btw, for those thinking I was overreacting about the towels, she cleaned me up with tissues, in the dark, after ejaculating, and then straightway I did flip over back on the kitchen wipes but probably not everything landed on the wipes, so....

Anyways, the massage was the WORST; she had very unwillingly just pinch-grabbed flesh off my back for about 30 minutes, and did the same thing with my calves and thighs for another 15 or so minutes. I felt worse and more sore than I did before I received the pathetic excuse of massage. Utterly macabre, it was; waste of $180.

I was wrong to think that increased competition from the Thais from FL1 would force FL2 MLs to step up, but, apparently Natalie doesn't quite understand basic economics. So...fool me once and I am never returning. Maybe it's just me.

I have no idea how she would do NURU, because I scheduled a 90 minutes 2XHJ. But it would have been impossible to do in the bathroom because it would have been too cramped to facilitate a NURU massage, so I am guessing its nothing like what they do in Thailand or Japan; she probably does in the middle of the living room (the only place that seemed big enough to accommodate the inflatable mattress). Anyways, ask first, I guess; but of course, risk her becoming blackface-d, because it shows that you don't trust her, and so, it hurts her tender feelings when fair and sensible questions are asked.
Old 23-07-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 19
ion23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyion23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Saw many bros warning about 266 Area B.
Saw quite a few listings that look yum.
Appreciate if fellow cheongsters can share FRs if try before. 10Q for helping to avoid land mines.

https://www.impmm22.com/girl.php?id=3858
Baobao 3858

Recently venturing from MLs to FLs.
Even photo verified also may be landmines?

How come no thread for Good FRs? 😅
Bro,

I’ll be honest here. I’ve tried twice. I wouldn’t say it’s a complete landmine in my opinion.

1st try - made appointment for bao bao. But she came in and said period just came, asked me if I wanted to swap. I would say looks around 60-70% of the pic. In the end, yan zi came in. Again looks 60-70%. Good effort in her service. But I would say boobs b+ or c max. All their girls are advertised as d or e cup.

2nd try - tried tian tian. Again looks 60%. But service is not bad. Even gave me AR. But according to her, she doesn’t do for everyone. I would say boobs are d, but c+ or small d, but saggy.

Bottom line, I think the pics are heavily photoshopped. But there are some of them that make up for the service. I think looking at done FRs, there should be quite a number of bros that got a bad service, together with the bad photoshop. So take your chances.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1