The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2020, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 14
ben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond reputeben2011 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Did you use any lotion for the massage?
Returned +10. Thanks.
Old 26-11-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
yenshuimaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Very good advice here, cheers!
Advice from old bird, don't pray pray
Old 01-12-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yenshuimaster View Post
Advice from old bird, don't pray pray

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 01-12-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
CheeHongCheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purrrsian View Post
Take it slow, make it happen
Slow and steady wins the race
Old 02-12-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

my SIL coming over in jan to stay for about a month =D

see got any chance or not, will be getting some small small cams as well
Old 03-12-2020, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post

U must be very happy lor ..if got chance pls SIC n share FR k ...but if u want to try those small things better be careful, think twice with yr big head 1st...the consequences r very serious if she finds out

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 03-12-2020 at 09:28 AM.
Old 03-12-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
U must be very happy ..if got chance pls SIC n share FR k ...but if u want to try those small things better be careful, think twice with yr big head 1st...the consequences r very serious if she finds out
Yeah man.. if she never finds out about the cam, you hit jackpot! If she finds out, your relatiinship with her will be affected.. And if she tells your wife, worse!!
Old 03-12-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

thanks for the advise..will see how it goes =D
Old 03-12-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post

Is she very chio?
Old 04-12-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
Yeah man.. if she never finds out about the cam, you hit jackpot! If she finds out, your relatiinship with her will be affected.. And if she tells your wife, worse!!
Good advice here, cheers!

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 04-12-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Is she very chio?
to me is okay la won't mind dating her

but what is eye catching are her C cups haha she got firm butt as well
Old 04-12-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Last week, my SIL came back home and went to her room to changed to a sleeveless top. Could see she took off her bra too as can see her pointed nipples. I was clearing some stuff on the floor and she came over to help and had to bend down to pick up the stuff. Saw her boobs fully for a few good seconds when she bent down to pick things up.
Old 04-12-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
JinSuSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Last week, my SIL came back home and went to her room to changed to a sleeveless top. Could see she took off her bra too as can see her pointed nipples. I was clearing some stuff on the floor and she came over to help and had to bend down to pick up the stuff. Saw her boobs fully for a few good seconds when she bent down to pick things up.
This is my favourite view, bending down when braless. The best part is when she moves and see her boobs shaking sexily
Old 05-12-2020, 04:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinSuSeh View Post
This is my favourite view, bending down when braless. The best part is when she moves and see her boobs shaking sexily
Yes, agreed, it's the same for all guys .. ladies r so lucky they hv these boobs that attract men's attention

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 05-12-2020 at 05:10 AM.
Old 05-12-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinSuSeh View Post
Talking about shaking sexily, there was once my SIL asked me to teach her how to do planking correctly. When she got into the position, I adjusted her to have her back straight and was sitting in front of her. Her t-shirt was quite lose, could see both her boobs hanging there as she was not wearing bra. As it got more tiring, she adjusted herself a few times to hang in there and her boobs was shaking sexily every time she moves. What a sight that I will never forget.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1