The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 02-12-2020, 06:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

It looks like we have a new number 2 goalkeeper. He looks like a safe pair of hands. Neco Williams did better too. Bobby is back on form.
Old 02-12-2020, 06:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Final score Liverpool 1 - Ajax 0

We are top of Group D and to the next round!!!

Scored by Curtis Jones!!!

MOTM Kelleher

Last edited by francined69; 02-12-2020 at 06:29 AM.
Old 02-12-2020, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
It looks like we have a new number 2 goalkeeper. He looks like a safe pair of hands. Neco Williams did better too. Bobby is back on form.
Kelleher was superb tonight! He looks composed n confident. Quite happy with Neco's performance also..
A good win tonight..
Old 02-12-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fully agreed and happy that Caoimhin Kelleher was playing so well in goal. He saved Liverpool.

Neco Wiliams redeemed himself and Klopp hugged him after the match captured in the tv camera.

A star is born Curtis Jones and he could had scored 3 goals. Jones is a true scouser.

Robertson injury in first half was concerned and he soldiered on.

Liverpool qualified for KO stage as top of group with one game remaining. That game can field reserves.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 02-12-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Won the game, won the group. Hopefully no new injuries. All good

What a result. Klopp and team are amazing.

Who’d have thought we’d play Kelleher, Neco Williams, Curtis Jones and Rhys Williams in an important champions league game and be comfortable. The kids having to step up and they did it last night.

That performance from Neco is Jurgen Klopp all over, had a poor game Saturday, hooked at half time and he was imperious last night and assisted the winner. So happy for the lad and glad he proved me wrong. Hopefully this is just the start of better things to come.

Curtis Jones looks a Liverpool Football Club player, and that's probably the biggest compliment I can pay.

Kelleher, excellent and surely in the mix for Wolves.

Also need to give a big shout out to Robbo and Gini. These two key players are ever dependable super resilient solid rocks. Going to be very difficult to find an equivalent replacement for Gini when he leaves us at the end of the season.

Finally can't wait to watch the Ajax v Atalanta match next week after our win and the draw in Italy last night. There will be goals, unlike the weird missed chances from our usually dependable dynamic duo of Salah and Mane
Old 02-12-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Something interesting I read recently. Remember Kevin Stewart? He left us for a rumoured $4 million pounds and joined Hull City while Andy Robertson joined us for $8 million pounds. He is released on a free by Hull City and is without a club now. We got such a high price for him and he turned out not to be much of a footballer. The same with Jordan Ibe. He was sold by us for $15 million pounds and he joined Bournemouth. Bournemouth released him on a free transfer in June 2020.

Our transfer team is amazing. They can get good prices for players who did not turn out well.
Quite true.

Include Hoever at £13.5m to Wolves also used as a make weight for Jota coming to us; Solanke to Bournemouth for £19m; and Brewster to Sheffield for £23.5m, no wonder Chris Wilder is getting his panties in a twist with Klopp
Old 02-12-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Quite true.

Include Hoever at £13.5m to Wolves also used as a make weight for Jota coming to us; Solanke to Bournemouth for £19m; and Brewster to Sheffield for £23.5m, no wonder Chris Wilder is getting his panties in a twist with Klopp
It may not be a good thing cos non of the Pool players except Suarez n Sterling did well after they left the club. Emre Can n Coutinho I'm sure they regretted leaving the club. In the near future, other clubs would be more careful buying Pool players cos almost all didn't performed well after leaving the club.
The £23.5m Pool gotten for Brewster was good business but I pity Sheffield Utd as they're not a big club.
Old 02-12-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

must say we did pretty well for Oct-Nov but the injury toll is heavy.
Old 02-12-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post

must say we did pretty well for Oct-Nov but the injury toll is heavy.
Everton match took out 2 players namely VVD and Thiago.

Everton suffered worst after the match.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 02-12-2020, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Everton match took out 2 players namely VVD and Thiago.

Everton suffered worst after the match.
this is Karma!
Old 03-12-2020, 09:11 AM
Samster

Liverpool's Most Impressive Champions League Wins Under Jurgen Klopp - Ranked

https://www.90min.com/posts/liverpoo...partners/44725
Old 03-12-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
this is Karma!
Watching Scums got beaten by PSG last night was even better!
Old 04-12-2020, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Watching Scums got beaten by PSG last night was even better!
will they be knocked out??? we shall see...............
Old 04-12-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Liverpool v Wolves x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55144701
Old 04-12-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 735 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool v Wolves

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 1-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...eaten-home-run

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1