The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2008, 03:15 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
If u believe in Buddist culture u will enjoy the retreat. This kind of feeling not everyone can understand. U will feel flesh and happy after that.
Agreed for a person who goes to retreat regularly it is not a problem but for a first timer...it is tough (for me) at least...if I skip one meal of rice in a day is still alright but for a full week...like I say it is difficult for me....maybe I am not that.....hahahahah anyway wish ectc88 all the best and hope to see him soon!

Bro TD so when it your next trip to Danok?
Old 22-12-2008, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by exia00 View Post
bro alexboy...no need visa la...hehe...just like entering JB...u'll get 1 month from thai customs..
if direct travel from SG-Dannok i think roughly 13 hrs by bus, 7-8 hrs by car, or 6 hrs by bike (min 750cc la)

about travel agency no need la...dats from my exp la...
Bro r u sure s'pore drive up to danok 7-8 hrs ?? How fast u must drive ?
Old 22-12-2008, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
exia00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro r u sure s'pore drive up to danok 7-8 hrs ?? How fast u must drive ?
SG 2 Hatyai is 888km...dats wat D signboard says in 2nd link la...
hehe..if travel by 140-160km/h with 2 stops for fuel top, my estimation will be roughly around there..
but nvr tried before la...this 2 comfirm i have 2 ask my SG relative...^^
Old 22-12-2008, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
hehe..if travel by 140-160km/h with 2 stops for fuel top, my estimation will be roughly around there..
U can ask bro etct88. He always 1 person drive up.
Old 22-12-2008, 05:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Wizolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow drive alone, by the time reach Thai border already half dead. Even with 2 drivers is also tiring enough.
Old 22-12-2008, 05:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Wizolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Difficult to maintain that speed for long journey, unless several drivers interchanging.
Old 22-12-2008, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!

Thanks Bros for the help, was thinking of going there during CNY, do Thais celebrate CNY? Later all there all close shop. Thinking of staying at Oscar hotel, need to prebook? Later end up sleeping on streets if it is full.Also they accept Thai Baht there or I have to go with some RM?

Also at Danok, anyway to arrange trip to Bangkok from there or Hatyai? Planning to go Danok for like 1 day then Hatyai like 1 day then Bangkok for like 3-4 days then fly back.

Last edited by alexboy21; 22-12-2008 at 09:48 AM.
Old 22-12-2008, 11:08 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexboy21 View Post
Thanks Bros for the help, was thinking of going there during CNY, do Thais celebrate CNY? Later all there all close shop. Thinking of staying at Oscar hotel, need to prebook? Later end up sleeping on streets if it is full.Also they accept Thai Baht there or I have to go with some RM?

Also at Danok, anyway to arrange trip to Bangkok from there or Hatyai? Planning to go Danok for like 1 day then Hatyai like 1 day then Bangkok for like 3-4 days then fly back.
The Thais (Chinese) actually do celebrate CNY and hey celebrate like us giving ang pow and so forth but then the Thais do not celebrate CNY but join in the fun od celebrate and the puyings love to celebrate CNY because got any pow mah! Hahahahaah!

Better to pre-book as there is a lot of people going during CNY even aunties from across the border for shopping (Hatyai) and the is a sur-charge during CNY like extra 300 baths for the room. Puying not too sure! (Last time yes now dunno)

Shops will be still opened during CNY even the farm business as usual like Department store (Hatyai) better business definitely opened!

In Hatyai or Bangkok only Thai Baths is accepted but then in Danok, they do accept RM....Better book everything in advance in order to enjoy the trip.To go to Bangkok you can fly from Hatyai but then again book early or arrange with a travel agent to help you do the neccesary arrangement!

Have a great trip year....! Hope the little info helps!
Old 22-12-2008, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!alexboy21 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
To go to Bangkok you can fly from Hatyai but then again book early or arrange with a travel agent to help you do the neccesary arrangement!

Have a great trip year....! Hope the little info helps!
Do Oscar hotel have any website or number to pre-book?Travel agency to arrange this sort of stuff can find in Golden Mile right? Got reliable ones?

Thanks for the help!
Old 22-12-2008, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Danok Vader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros stuck with work for a month now! by body in KL but my mind n soul is in danok! haha dunno if this 1 is considered kong tao anot. no specific girl just d whole place.

anyways, bro_saint will try to arrange a meeting with u in january to finalize our next danok trip and also if time permits a short trip to danok la. since so near already hehe

also i wanted to ask if i book d hotel already at rm 65 for CNY will they increase d price during CNY...i dun trust d receptionist lady...if dat happens no choice but to take lo if not sleep on d streets. i scared she spike d price once im there. anybody experienced this b4

what are d prices of Model Club, winner, fortune, ktv, massage and spa during CNY? from what i understand there will definitely be a price increase but by how much?

ps: thanks to bro_saint for ur assistance on my recent matter. dealt with it like a pro. alot to learn from u

padawan over n out
Old 22-12-2008, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bros going to Dannok / Hatyai between 26th and 31st ?
I'll be there & will love to join other Sg and My bros for an evening at the Model Clubs , Discos , Massage , Dinner etc.
Old 22-12-2008, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
duck84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

YO! Dec 27 i then reach danOk leh...nt familiar with the place eh how to meet up ah? i still have book hotel too...

Free PM me ba~
Old 22-12-2008, 09:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
sexlearner is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all bros,

I am new here and enjoy learning from you all. Please PM me if you have good tips about danok. I plan to be there next month. Thanks.
Old 22-12-2008, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kiko_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There another way to capture thai gals heart is that u have a cute or smart dog or maybe cute small animal. Thai gals love dog or small animal alot. Most of the puying room or house sure got a dog or a small cute animal. Am i rite?

Old 23-12-2008, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
exia00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
wah...
1 person drive all D way up...
respect..!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1