The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 15-06-2020, 08:35 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Nice, social gathering of 5 people, so can go for 5P, MFFFF,MMFFF,MMMFF, MMMMF
Group orgy liao lo
Old 16-06-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by litbour View Post
COVID-19: Phase 2 of reopening to start from Jun 19, social gatherings of up to five persons allowed
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ocial-12835758

Woohoo phase 2 starting!!!! They haven’t announce if hotel is in the list, hope it does since there has been quite a few news article on them on their new safety measure.
Not sure now, hotel able to check in for short time a not
Old 16-06-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
Not sure now, hotel able to check in for short time a not
From my understanding from news, mti website, hotels are not in the list of business to begin operations...
Old 16-06-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 5
RedRhino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedRhino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Hi bros this is a FR for Rose, today at 3pm, location central,

IMO much much better than Claire.

Total spent: $100 1 shot + $10 tip

Appearance: 7.5/10, age reflects maybe a little bit older but imo still decently kept, has a great ass and she just looks like those office MILFs

Boobs: B, had fun fondling and groping

BBBJ: 9/10, one of the best BBBJs i've gotten so far. Submissive, willing to do multiple positions and honestly great overall. Note i'm around 6 inches and she took the whole thing except a bit more to the balls. I flipped her over and fucked her throat over the edge of the bed and in 69. Honestly she's good at it. She knows how to play with her tongue when she's balls deep and this skill really makes up for everything else. She can take a good throatfucking which is really something i'm fond of.

CIM: Yes! She also swallows and will explain your cum's taste to you she will also go deep to finish off that last drop. Heaven in a nutshell

Overall: 8.7/10, I enjoyed the experience + with a good price tag for something i enjoy(BBBJ) and a good one at that, will be sure to RTF to fuck that throat again. Or maybe i will let her enjoy and book an FJ next time

Happy hunting bros
Old 18-06-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spacebrah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro able to share the contact of jamie? Don't see it in the L dome
Old 18-06-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

toofullmoons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any great FR for Sweet Alicia? Can the good bros share them haha
Old 18-06-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by toofullmoons View Post
Any great FR for Sweet Alicia? Can the good bros share them haha
This FR is way back in Apr, hence things might have changed in terms of location.

Location: not very discreet. Got to pass through temp screening and got to pretend u are staying here..(alicia will give u fake room number), lol
Looks: 8.5/10. Nice next door girl looks that will grow on you.
Gfe: 8/10. Very chatty and able to break ice very well. Subtle kissing present, no heavy frenching. Only thing is on the phone a little too often.
Bbbj: 7.5/10. Hardworking but lacks experience, not enough suction
Fj: 7.5/10. Again slightly inexperienced, tried to ride cg before it was even hard enough (my fault maybe, had bad sleep night before).
Overall nice girl and is great for conversing and making u feel at home.
Old 18-06-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightTalk View Post
I don't see how your typing skills before/after and communication skills in person are all aligned either. It takes you less than 30 seconds to form a first impression of me, 1 hour to try and communicate with me in person, and I do have a more time to think through and craft out these replies to you in a different setting. Do you think that explains the "personas from 2 ends of the spectrum"? Oh, there's something called rejection fees too.
U have not worked in corporate workplace. And even if u understand, can u satisfy the workplace ppl or not, including mgmt? Okay you want find a proper job, to be better than other ppl, enrich your life. Definitely there will be leeway for you bec you are a girl finding a job, as long as u are chio, young and innocent looking. But we care about our livelihood, nothing else.

So dun carry on writing these kind of terms, it is not helping us in whatever lives we do. Any of any male customer say about corporate problems, just shrug it off, dun be kaypoh to attempt to advise, it will make matters worse.
Old 19-06-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 12
Powersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of light

Bad day much?
Lost yr job? Dealt with shit everyday? Don't feel appreciated? Hehe.....

Want me to clap for u at 8pm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Ppl working in server room, entertain crap ppl everyday 24/7, u come here quote words of wisdom. What the fuck you trying to say?

Are u the boss of a MNC company? Okay if fishmonger, but very free to quote these kind of wisdom right? You shaft your rod into your kuku bird right now, ASSHOLE!
Old 20-06-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRhino View Post
Hi bros this is a FR for Rose, today at 3pm, location central,

IMO much much better than Claire.

Total spent: $100 1 shot + $10 tip

Appearance: 7.5/10, age reflects maybe a little bit older but imo still decently kept, has a great ass and she just looks like those office MILFs

Boobs: B, had fun fondling and groping

BBBJ: 9/10, one of the best BBBJs i've gotten so far. Submissive, willing to do multiple positions and honestly great overall. Note i'm around 6 inches and she took the whole thing except a bit more to the balls. I flipped her over and fucked her throat over the edge of the bed and in 69. Honestly she's good at it. She knows how to play with her tongue when she's balls deep and this skill really makes up for everything else. She can take a good throatfucking which is really something i'm fond of.

CIM: Yes! She also swallows and will explain your cum's taste to you she will also go deep to finish off that last drop. Heaven in a nutshell

Overall: 8.7/10, I enjoyed the experience + with a good price tag for something i enjoy(BBBJ) and a good one at that, will be sure to RTF to fuck that throat again. Or maybe i will let her enjoy and book an FJ next time

Happy hunting bros
How would you rate her body?
Old 21-06-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 13
boobbuilderz is one of the Best!boobbuilderz is one of the Best!boobbuilderz is one of the Best!

Anyone interested in mmf with sweet Alicia pm me. Have a fetish to try mmf but no one to try with. We can also split cost. Cheers
Old 21-06-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Xhunter2507 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobbuilderz View Post
Anyone interested in mmf with sweet Alicia pm me. Have a fetish to try mmf but no one to try with. We can also split cost. Cheers
Bro I PM u le
Old 23-06-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
davidangck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can share latest FR on Liesa Amaris? Seems she is fully booked tonight.
Old 24-06-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
OniMM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro have latest FR on Candilicious Lindy? Might to share?
Old 24-06-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Loveisforever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried Dinda recently?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1