The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2005, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
TTI-INT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
my new secretary :P

About a two months ago we got a new admin girl called Bonnie.

Bonnie is from Shanghai and is sort of cute but no stunner by any stretch of the imagination. She stands about 5.4” very skinny, in that PRC sort of way, has very small size breasts and virtually no bum. We have about 12 very hot women working in my office and it gets a bit bitchy but bonnie fitted in quiet well and minds her own business so she doesn’t get into the office politics two much. Over the first two weeks I got to spend a fair bit of time with her as she learnt our business and I have to say although I have slept with many PRC WL’s I have never had the pleasure with a skinny girl built like her and she was really sparking my interest.

The problem was that Bonnie is from a very traditional PRC family and has marriage back in Shanghai waiting for her. In fact that was the reason she is over here, she didn’t want to get married to this guy and wanted to at least have a little time to her self and explore the world a bit before settling down.

I was very interested, but not sure if she was so I was playing it pretty cool. At the same time, I kept making the most horny statements to her when we were alone together, like, “god you look hot today” or “you are like a movie star”. I thought she saw these for what they were, but she was actually lapping them up… I was convinced there was no way she would be interested in an older guy like me, so just played the flirting role and enjoyed that.

After two weeks she like a lot of our admin staff was coping a hard time from the boss and it grated on her a bit. I was supportive and told her she was doing fine and she would be ok and then a funny thing happened.

I was in my office and she walked in to ask me a question as happened about 5 or 6 times a day, but instead of standing opposite my desk she cam around and stood next to me. Like really close, so close her leg was touching mine, her arm was touching mine. She asked me a few questions I answered pointing to a few things on my screen and then she left, LEFT me with a throbbing hard on under the desk!

About a half an hour later she came back, very trivial problem, but up close again. That night I went to my favorite PRC WL on the way home and banged the living fuck out of a lovely little babe to try and get around it. I got her to suck my balls, deep throat my cock, i grabbed her hair hard and mouth fuck her, then fuck her ass, pussy, i also do my faorite where i stick big vibrator in her pussy and turn up full blast and fuck her ass at same time. I tell you bro's is the best feeling on your cock!! I do this all to try and forget about Bonnie, but when I got home I still couldn’t stop thinking about how much I want to fuck bonnie.

I have to make a good plan to get this Bonnie into bed and onto my throbbing cock...

to be cont...
Old 14-10-2005, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
melcara88 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: my new secretary :P

.. quick quick.. continue here... my office also got skinny PRC girl ...must learn...
Old 14-10-2005, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
ConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTI-INT
i grabbed her hair hard and mouth fuck her, then fuck her ass, pussy, i also do my faorite where i stick big vibrator in her pussy and turn up full blast and fuck her ass at same time...
bro where u get this PRC WL who does aj? power lah! u the man!the most extreme i got from PRC WL is raw..where i get turn-off... better becareful den sorry..
Old 14-10-2005, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnerDoReMe
bro where u get this PRC WL who does aj? power lah! u the man!the most extreme i got from PRC WL is raw..where i get turn-off... better becareful den sorry..
It's just a story. so far hav not heard of any WL who will do all that.
Old 14-10-2005, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
scw69ers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have to make a good plan to get this Bonnie into bed and onto my throbbing cock...

Good build up, bro...keep it coming
Old 17-10-2005, 09:19 AM
Samster

Sorry Guys been out business all morning, and weekend my wife was sick so in hospital.

Firstly just on my WL from PRC, I have been seeing her now for three years, she is a private, sex was always good but one night I got her real drunk, was giving her gin and gin stronger and stroger, more gin less of tonic, Finaly she not passed out but very stagering I just lube up and fuck her butt hole. She cry and swear, at first but then seem to enjoy, I give her big tip. From there shes no problem for butt fuck as long as price is right...
Old 17-10-2005, 09:25 AM
Samster

any way back to the story:

I decided on a little plan to get Bonnie riding my cock as soon as possible without getting myself into trouble with boss or my wife LOL

As with the day before when Bonnie came into my office she stood very close. I was going to keep her in my office as long as possible asking her stupid questions about process etc. Every so often I let my hand drift across her leg or arm, careful to make it seem accidental. She shuddered every time and then as we chatted Bonnie reached out and let her hand drift on to mine for a second accidentally…..

I stopped talking and said, “Bonnie you have the most beautiful hands, you could be a hand model” and Bonnie Replied

“What is a hand model, my hands are too small?”

“Wel its someone that uses their hands in adds, to sell stuff” and then I showed her photos and examples and said see your hands are beautiful like these ones.

Bonnie smiled and said nothing so I hit with, “Can I take some photos of your hands, like to show them to a few of our clients and see if I can get you a bit of extra money”

Bonnie looked at me and nervously said “I am not sure, my hands r really too small”

And I said “Come on, people pay heaps to get a photo shoot like this done”

After a bit of cajoling she finally agreed. I told her not to tell anyone as the boss would go spare if he knew I was doing this for free. I arranged for her to meet me at work on Saturday afternoon.

I knew we would be alone and I have keys to our studio so it was going to work perfectly. I packed two cameras and ample lube.

I rocked up early and managed to get a few things set up, like a table, and some hot lights.

Bonnie arrived and I ushered her in. She had never been in the studio, its on a different floor and she was surprised by the lighting rig I had set up. Dressed in a brown jumper and black slacks she was perfectly over dressed for my plan.

We got straight into the work, I got her to roll up her sleaves and I begun taking photos, all different angles, her hands are not that great but I kept talking them up so it was going very well. I also kept touching her like pushing her arms and hands into different positions, at first she was uncomfortable about this but after a few minutes she started to loosen up.

I had got some high powered lights so it was incredibly hot and as I thought would happen Bonnie was getting very sweaty. We stopped for a break for me to change the film and her to get a drink. I took of my jacket saying dam its hot under those lights. Bonnie said yea, and I said,

“You should take of your jumper”

Bonnie replied, “I cant, I have only my bra on under”

Yes I thought, and I said “Bonnie its ok, its only you and me, I mean you know the photos have to look really good and its better when you are not so hot”

Again I had to work her a bit to get it off and for a moment there I thought she was just going to walk out crying, but to her credit she slowly and very nervously pulled her jumper up and over her head.

What a sight, I had a boner that I was hoping would not be visible because I have never seen a body like hers, and I have slept with lots of girls from the PRC but mostly WL’s so having someone with a body type that I have never seen before was incredibly exciting.

Basically Bonnie has virtually no waistline, I mean if I touch

Sorry guys have to go my boss is around, will continue...
Old 17-10-2005, 09:28 AM
Samster

BTW I am staring at bonnie accross the room at the moment.. SHe is winking at me
Old 17-10-2005, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
file69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: my new secretary :P

bravo! more please!
Old 17-10-2005, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BTW I am staring at bonnie accross the room at the moment.. SHe is winking at me
jia liau, jia liau.
Old 18-10-2005, 08:22 AM
Samster

NOt much time today... have a bit more for you..

Any way I have the biggest boner in my pants and I set up to taking more pics of her hands, this time I am touching her body at any chance. At one stage I got to touch her all the way down her back and her arse, its nice firm, a bit boney but yuh I am thinking I have to fuck this girl now.

SO I say lets get a really interesting set up here to take more of your arm. I position bonnie right on the edge of the table then while I am talking to her I let my hand slide up her sexy sexy back. She does not pull away and I kept talking as if it was nothing, running my hand up and down. MY dick is straining at my pants so I slide my hand up a bit and unhook her bra. Click. And then she is like Bu!!!! I have a boyfriend. Arrhhhhgggg I think WTF.

yi wai jing xi

She never tell me this the whole time and I am not sure but I think even without my favorite at getting a girl to fuck alcohol I still should push her hard and see where we end up.. SO bonnie is facing me with her hands behind trying to clip back together her bra and I grab her and pull her towards me and Kiss softly, not to hard, and I don’t stick my tounge in I just hold her firmly and softly kiss her lips.

At first bonnie struggles, like I can feel that she is not wanting this, but at the same time she is starting to loosen up, her fight is not real I feel he arms slowly slip around my waist and slowly she starts kissing me back. I am loving this and start to just stick my tongue in but she does not like so I stop and just go back to soft kissing.

But my hands are doing the work now and I slide them up her back. She is so skinny I can feel her ribs and her spine. She is quick too, she had done up her bra, which I fiddles around with and unclipped. She stopped me, and pushed away. and said No I have a boy friend, but as she pushed me away her bra was still in my hands and it came straight off.

She looked at me very angry. Her hands folded across her tits. I have a boyfriend we cannot do this!! But I am desperate to see those boobs, so I step forward and grab her arms, pull them apart, (she struggles a bit) but I look to behold the best set of very small boobs I have ever seen. She is so skinny her boobs are just two perfect little humps with large pointy nipples, more like an African than a Chinese. I am so hot and not wanting to miss on a fuck here. I pull her closer and kiss her again.

This time she enjoys a bit more, she lets her tongue flick across mine. We kiss for long time of hotness. My hand is softly squeezing her nipple which she likes cause she moans softly as I do. I slip my other hand down and start to squeeze her ass its nice tight, a bit boney but good, as I do this she pushes me away again. Bu Bu Bu!! I have a boy friend, and you have a wife!! I pull her close. “Don’t you like this feeling”

Yes she says..

“I know you have a boyfriend, I have a wife, but I want you, and I can tell you want me!!

Bonnie looks at me and then away, awkward looks at me again and then away…
Old 18-10-2005, 08:24 AM
Samster

For those who want to read a good Virgin story...
Old 18-10-2005, 08:25 AM
Samster

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=44804
Old 18-10-2005, 08:32 AM
Samster

BTW today Bonnie is wearing a skirt, no stockings or tights and she just went to my printer, and bent over but skirt is still too long to see her panties...

Maybe she is not wearing any ...
Old 18-10-2005, 11:15 AM
Nelson.T

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

powerful story.. pls continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1