The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-10-2009, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sammyman666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fuck you SammyBoy

Old 21-10-2009, 12:48 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Stickies are here for a reason
it is because of newbies like you and ts who doesn't bother to read
that give us mod so much problem.

http://www.sbfsg.org/newbie-...tion-here.html
Question 30 Advertisements in the forum

Do we need to spoon-feed everyone?
mate.. we are adults..
it is something like freedom of speech which is a fundamental
human right –in all society.
and that right is tempered by responsibility.

Freedom of speech doesn'’t mean you are free to say anything
you want. It means you can say what you want,
and face the consequences.

likewise, you are free to post whatever you want,
but have take responsibility when call upon.

if anyone is not ready for that, then simply don;t post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyman666 View Post
I still don't see any post that mentions any rules.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 21-10-2009, 01:19 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
boblee1963 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I agreed with some Bros but also disagreed with some. First, yes, it is not cheap to run a forum like this but did anyone count how many so called adveristers here? Some Bro mentioned it take about 20K to run this forum. So let say 2 months of fee is $660 x 6 = $3960. 10 of this OKTs will be 39K. This forum easily exceed 10. Does it enough to cover? Maybe even got profit.

Secondly, I am angry bcos MOD should give a grace period but NO, just cut and delete all the thread, when I PM him so manytimes last time, no reply. Just pm me that I have to pay $660.Someone mentioned it is only $10 perday. Do you think that everyday they got customer? $10 maybe little to some but to some it is quite big.

This forum used to be the best place to share lobangs but at one point it starting to be too commercial. Let not bcos of me every Bros started to shout at each other. If I have offended Bros, Sorry that you read this. Some Bros have given me quite a good points too. Lastly, I hope SB enjoy his every cent he got from here.
Old 21-10-2009, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyman666 View Post
Let me first make it clear that I have no problems with this website having to charge a fee to advertisers. Obviously, the problem is that when you are not an okt and you just want to share contacts, which is what the FL 2 forum is all about, and the mods ask you to pay. It goes against the purpose of this forum

You are not making any money by sharing contacts and yet the mods expect you to fork out money. In fact, this is still alright as long as they are upfront about it. If this is the case, then most of the bros here will know not to come here to share their "gems" or they will be charged a fee

On the other hand, I understand that it is not easy for the mods to weed out the okts in disguise
Your last statement is correct. It's not easy for mod to weed out the OKT in disguise.

I understand where you are coming from bro. But as for TS case, although he's not an OKT, he's promoting girls from another website which means an OKT.

OKTs will think of ways to "penetrate" this forum to promote their biz for free. One way, like I said, there are unsuspecting bro here who are made use by other OKTs to promote their girls here. These OKTs know that business from SBF exceeds their biz from other forums, etc. But they want the biz without paying. It's not right.

Then another is get the FLs to post themselves, acting as if she's on her own. Mods only became aware when fellow bros book them, go for their session and found out that they are under OKTs. They then inform the mods, and that is why you see "innocent" FLs acting blur as to why their threads are deleted.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 21-10-2009, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sammyman666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
http://www.sbfsg.org/newbie-...tion-here.html
Question 30 Advertisements in the forum

Sorry, but the link doesn't seem to lead to the answer? It must be in there somewhere. I browsed through pages 1 to 40 but could have missed it
Old 21-10-2009, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boblee1963 View Post
I agreed with some Bros but also disagreed with some. First, yes, it is not cheap to run a forum like this but did anyone count how many so called adveristers here? Some Bro mentioned it take about 20K to run this forum. So let say 2 months of fee is $660 x 6 = $3960. 10 of this OKTs will be 39K. This forum easily exceed 10. Does it enough to cover? Maybe even got profit.

Secondly, I am angry bcos MOD should give a grace period but NO, just cut and delete all the thread, when I PM him so manytimes last time, no reply. Just pm me that I have to pay $660.Someone mentioned it is only $10 perday. Do you think that everyday they got customer? $10 maybe little to some but to some it is quite big.

This forum used to be the best place to share lobangs but at one point it starting to be too commercial. Let not bcos of me every Bros started to shout at each other. If I have offended Bros, Sorry that you read this. Some Bros have given me quite a good points too. Lastly, I hope SB enjoy his every cent he got from here.
Hi Bro,

It's good to see you have calm down and have a sensible post.

First, we don't know the cost of running this website. Someone suggested a figure of $20K. We don't know if it is accurate or not. Who knows the Boss employed someone to run this website full-time?

Anyway, we can't say that since it is $20K, then only 5 or 10 advertisers pay while the rest is free as with 10 advertisers, the website already collected close to $40K. For that matter, if there's only 1 advertiser, does it mean that he has to pay $20K if no one else advertise? Price is fixed by the owner basing on whatever way he wants or feel it is fair. If OKT feels the price is unfair, then they can always seek their business where they feel is fair.

In all fairness, is the owner of the website can make $1 million, of course he wants it. Wouldn't you? You think Yahoo don't make money?

Secondly, I'm the one who state the $10 per day. Like all the other websites, the OKT is the one who pays, not the FLs. If the OKT ask the FL to pay, then I think your anger should be on that OKT, not this forum. I'm not in a position to say whether the FLs who are by themselves should pay or not. But if I'm not wrong, they don't need to although there are some who volunteered to pay.

Like you correctly said. Let's enjoy this forum. IF we can and are allow to share, good. If not, we live with it. I'm sure the boss knows how to balance this website.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 21-10-2009, 01:39 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor View Post
Your last statement is correct. It's not easy for mod to weed out the OKT in disguise.

I understand where you are coming from bro. But as for TS case, although he's not an OKT, he's promoting girls from another website which means an OKT.

Cheers
Tee Vee
I also put the gals at that forum, so which part of me that tell u that I am a OKT, my Cock? If you got no proof, dun assume. I know you are a OKT, are u speaking for all the OKTs?

To All Bros that supported me, no point talking here, if not you will be zapped like hell.Thanks for all your support.
Old 21-10-2009, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
miniboy is Cool - loads of Potential

have seen ts points increasing
i suppose many sbf bros sharing his tots
Old 21-10-2009, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
uvlex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuvlex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

国有国法家有家规。。。。Please remember that this website is setup for the free use of everyone at the beginning.

But when people start profiting from it of cos there will be a charge as the time and effort being placed in building this website is alot. Why should OKTs be profiting from someone elses hardwork? Although owner/mods won't know who is who and what is what but hey, if i'm a mod, its better to have prevention then to encourage people from making use of the hardwork here free. I agree that sometimes when people share mods will delete or something but....who is she to you, if she is someone important then why not just pay for the amount required by mods or ask for a discount? I believe mods won't be unreasonable anyway. And of cos sharing = no obligations to the ladies cos you are just offering a favor, not a commitment, if its a commitment its not sharing anymore, it will be er.....{word} lol. Remember, its just sharing, if mods feel something is wrong of cos they will prevent the sharing, in a way, they are protecting the consumers and the FLs at the end of the day cause its the thinking of everyone that Fls should be working hard for her money, not to give it to someone else IE Okt, as sharing means = free

Also sharing is nice, but mods have every right to shift, cut, or delete threads cos this doesn't belong to you, it belonged to the person who first started this website aka Sammyboy. Think of it this way, this forum owes u no obligation so you have no right to demand anything from the owner/mods themselves ^^;

Owner/mods are trying their best to make this a nice place to stay in too and if you don't really like the way they are doing er....just don't visit here thats all. There are countless other forums outside that provide such infos too so don't rant here and make everyones day bad.

So just remember, Sammyboy is just providing a service FOC to us, he don't earn a single cents beside from those who are intentionally trying to make a living from his hardwork. If its sharing he STILL have the right to delete or allow the thread to exist at HIS discreet cos he owes us nothing and we owe everything to him as he is the one who gave us the chance to experience everything at the comfort of our chairs.

My 2 cents worth of thoughts and hope the case can be closed from here in a way.

P.S.

Oh yea its not meant to be a flaming session btw and i will not answer to any other post regarding to my post =)
Old 21-10-2009, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

If any TS started a new post with the intention to promote a few FL's , wouldn't everyone suspect that he is an OKT? It's inevitable right?

This forum is a commercial entity per se, and there are no two ways about it. Even if one were to shout and throw tantrum, nothing will change. Eg. try putting an ad in ST classifieds and dun pay the bill. You ll get their lawyers letter very soon.
Old 21-10-2009, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Could I pen my opinions? General views nothing personal...

Bro Bob, glad u cooled down already. ANGER is a letterword missing to DANGER.

OKT pays to get their gals generating income for them which in turn keeps
the SBF alive. YAHOO/GOOGLE charge $2.00-$5.00 per click on sponsored
link. Wat do u think? But ppl are still paying to advertise there? Cos the profits after minusing cost of sales is very rewarding.

So SBF is merely doing wat all web owner wants to achieve. Make the site very hot and popular so that ppl will willing to pay and advertise. If right offer comes, SBF boss may get S$10 millions by selling the ownership. Remember $$$$$$$$$$$$ was sold at S$7 millions after 6 years since launch. Dat two engineers veri rich now. Who dun want to be like that?

So, commercial or not, pay or not, these are very subjective issues. Well, I have enjoyed and got many wonderful great FUCKS since 2003. I never pay! But I contributed thru FRs and some posts. I recently received few invitations to join other sites, Hmmm... maybe used to here liao plus my credibility makes my movement easier.

Dun need to get so work up over the rep powers, points, those working ladies, calling them names. In my humble opinion, they are "smarter" and "more entreprenur"....... at least than me. I asked myself, if I am a woman, would I get fuck for money for whatever reasons??????

Hope I do not confuse anybody here. I am just a Samster only.

Thank you for the time to read.

Let us continue to share in this forum to make it BETTER !!!
Old 21-10-2009, 02:00 PM
SamSter

Dude, I am not here to fight with you. I am here to vent my dismay about the fact he only thinking of Money. You are right to said who dun wan money but there is a balance, did you see one????
Old 21-10-2009, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
uvlex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuvlex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boblee1963 View Post
Dude, I am not here to fight with you. I am here to vent my dismay about the fact he only thinking of Money. You are right to said who dun wan money but there is a balance, did you see one????
Sorry read my post ^^: hope it explains, no ill intentions intended
Old 21-10-2009, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 19
ricklaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricklaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FXXX you SammyBoy

i think when everything is new and not establish, it might come free. When it gets more popular and the controller knows it was being make use or can make use to generate profit. The commerical circle started.

Maybe can consider a lower rate package charge for those helping one or two FLs rather than charging a fix rate for a mth / 2 at that price which rather abit expense too.

Economy is bad, everyone's mood turn bad.. Keep Cool TS.
Old 21-10-2009, 02:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -239 / Power: 0
Ken80 Ken80 Ken80

actually cannot say finish one lah
just like i always want to ask some senior bros here actually freuquently cshare with us and i don think they are okt too but do they did to pay?
i also one of those that thread always delete for no reason also sian to ask liao so now got loabng also don know want to post as waste my time also but seems that those seniors who have a lot of lobang but not okt never deleted their thread also
so what is the rule
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread