The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2009, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 16
wordcraft is one of the Best!wordcraft is one of the Best!wordcraft is one of the Best!
Ga Ga – 34C with a tight pussy and great service attitude

This contact comes from Ting Ting. I am still not giving out her contact details as she still wants to see how things go with her full-time employment. So in substitution, Ting Ting recommended her friend, Ga Ga. So as luck would have it, I have Ga Ga to introduce, and Ting Ting waiting in the wings. Let’s see how things go.

After getting Ga Ga’s contact last week, I decided to meet up with her this week. Apparently Ga Ga arrived in Singapore from Shenzhen a month back. According to her, she’s here doing an office job, but can do freelance any time as she doesn’t really take that job seriously.

Things pretty much started the same as it did with Ting Ting. I got undressed and showered by myself. But I wasn’t really worried as I was the first time like with Ting Ting as I believe she wouldn’t recommend me someone was that bad. So I went along with it and we showered separately and I waited on the bed for her. After which, she quickly jumped in and showered and came out with a towel around her, just like Ting Ting (I can see why they are friends). Damn, I thought I wasn’t going to see much either until the action was going to start. But things quickly turned hot and she spend a lot of time servicing me and showing me her horny side very quickly. I think it is best to go to the ratings as it tells more of the story.

Ga Ga
Age: 31 (She can pass for late 20s. I was actually surprised to hear 31. So you can guess she is milf category.)
Looks: 6.8/10 (in my books, she is not attractive. I guess her face and nose is just a touch to long for me. The smile is decent but not something that would melt my heart.)
Body: 7.8/10 (for a lady her age, she is keeping it together quite nice. She is 1.67-1.68m and 55kg. Yes she has a little bit of a tummy, but you hardly notice it as your eyes get drawn to her boobs and she is tall enough that it stretches her body enough. And she still has smooth skin as she really doesn’t know many people here even after a month so I guess she hasn’t had to take 8 showers a day. Hahahha…)
Boobs: 8.1/10 (I would put her as a 34C. I know they are c-cup because they are unfortunately fake. But they are the good variety as they are not too hard in the centre. Plus they do a very good job of defying gravity. Oh she loves her nipples being licked and I know this because I could feel her pussy contracting and relaxing while she was on top when I was sucking them like a newborn baby during feeding time.)
BBBJ: 8.9/10 (it is very rare that I give anyone a decent score on bbbj, nevermind a good score. One of the main reasons was that she was down there for close to 15minutes. Most of the times FLs suck and lick until it is hard enough and jump on top. So I can really appreciate her effort. But it was not just effort as she has a great mix of skill here. She didn’t to any one thing too long as made sure to have a nice mix of things going on to keep me interested. She would tickle my balls with her fingernails. Hold my shaft and lick and suck on the tip of my penis. Lean it against her hand and lick up and down the length of my penis. Suck and hold the penis in her mouth and twirl her tongue around inside. Slither down the whole length until she deepthroat me. And would also pump my whole length in full suction and fast speed. She would continuously switch and mix all those routines after 15-20 seconds of each one. When I thought it was the end of the enjoyment, she would keep going again. All in all, it was nearly 2 twice the time spent compared to the fj.)
Catbath: 7.5/10 (honestly, it was quite ordinary. She did take her time and lick my nipples and stomach. But I was glad she spent so much time on my penis. Who won’t? Hahahah…)
CIM: I am not sure but I bet she was trying hard to make me cim. Best you ask her if you want to know for sure.
BM: 7.6/10 (It was a nice solid and relaxing massage on the front and back. Not as skilled as Ting Ting but gives a good effort and has sufficient strength for relaxation, not backbreaking. And it was much longer and stronger than your typical piano playing.)
Sound: 8.5/10 (it took some encouraging and asking to get her to let it out naturally, but she is what I would consider a shy screamer. She will moan here and there, but when it is in her and she likes it, she screams or tries very very hard to bite her lips to not let the sound out. So if you can position her right on top, she really lets it go and keeps telling you how nice it feels. As you can bet, it is always nice to hear a woman tell you how much she likes getting stuck with a hard thing in her. Hahahah…)
Fingering: n/a (I didn’t get a chance to considering how long she bbbj me. But don’t get me wrong, I am not complaining.)
Pussy: At 31 years old, you would figure the pussy is loose or starting to give way. No way, she is probably tighter than Ting Ting and Ting Ting is 26 years old. Ga Ga got on my hard rod and I would I was going to give in to her while she was riding me on top, that’s how tight she is. Another example of how tight she is, I was able to feel her pussy walls pulsing against my penis while she was moaning or taking a breather. I managed to make it to missionary position, but I lost very soon after I got on top.
FJ: 8.1/10 (Well initially she got on top and wanted to pump me instead of riding me. But after a struggle in positioning her and placing her hands and legs at a certain place, I was able to get her to ride and grind me. As you already read above, she really gets into it. How I would describe is having sex with a hot older mistress. She may not have the looks, but she sure have the body and high sex drive to go for it. After the long battle with her on top, I relented and went on top. The moment I did, I knew I was finished. Tight pussy aside, she automatically crossed her arms to push up her boobs. I initially thought she did that because she was so professional. But it had nothing to do with being a pro for she was just a horny woman despite coming once or maybe twice on top. What she wanted to do was to squeeze her breasts herself while I was thrusting her on top. Seeing her self squeeze her c-cup boobs and moaning that loud, I didn’t stand a chance and released soon enough.)
Attitude: 8.3/10 (Chatty woman that is easy enough to talk to, but with age, I think she holds back a bit more and is a bit more reserved in her answers. She does what she can to please and serve.)
Experience: 7.9/10 (just judging from the bbbj, she knows her stuff. But I would say she is a little bit green on some areas but willing to work hard to make up the difference.)
Overall: 7.8/10 (I would not describe as top notch material for me. But definitely very good and well worth the money and time I spent.)
RTF: I believe I will. I wonder if I could convince her to do some girl on girl action too. Hahahah…
Damage: $80 + room + cap

Verdict – If you are looking for a prc with good service attitude, a tight pussy, nice long bbbj, and c-cup boobs, PM me with the last THREE numbers to your phone number (I don’t want 4, in fact I don’t really want the 3, but it will help Ga Ga verify you). I am doing this because I don’t want her being bothered by any random person as she is a nice lady.

W

P.S. Sorry I don’t have any pictures as I am too lazy and too shy. Hahahah…you have to guess which one is the bigger excuse.

I am trying to be a better person for the future.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ga Ga – 34C with a tight pussy and great service attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordcraft View Post
Age: 31 (She can pass for late 20s. I was actually surprised to hear 31. So you can guess she is milf category.)
Looks: 6.8/10 (in my books, she is not attractive...
Damage: $80...
Damage: $80 = $80/2/2?

Cheers

Last edited by Cupnoodle; 03-11-2009 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Error
Old 03-11-2009, 08:15 AM
Samster

wordcraft is one of the Best!wordcraft is one of the Best!wordcraft is one of the Best!

I don't think you can find good quality at 80/2/2. Ga Ga is 80/1/1.

Old 04-11-2009, 07:56 AM
Samster

Wow i am a bit disappointed no one is interested. No pictures to see and everyone is too lazy to read. I guess there is no point in writing a nice detailed FR anymore.

W

Old 04-11-2009, 10:51 PM
Samster

Ok guys...queue starts over on this side for a nice lady with a hell of a set of holes. I am talking about the one on the top and below. And read...

W

Old 05-11-2009, 07:53 AM
Samster

come come... come take a look. She may not be the hottest looking lady around. But she can sure make some heat in bed.

W

Old 05-11-2009, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

many ladies can make some heat in bed, she's pricing herself out of e league at this age, unless it's 80/2/2 like what cupnoodles said?

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 05-11-2009, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckerll View Post
many ladies can make some heat in bed, she's pricing herself out of e league at this age, unless it's 80/2/2 like what cupnoodles said?
You have every right to say that. And i won't argue you it because i thought she was worth it.

But to the bro that took off points because i posted a 31 year at 80/1/1, have the courage to post your name because then you are just being gutless.

W

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1