The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2009, 03:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lee Cheng Cheng-27yr

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIU XING View Post
kekeke catch u at last.. u get liao gd let me know hor.. always i try liao intro, then now ur turn liao
Quote:
Originally Posted by rex475833 View Post
ok bro ,but me pm ts no reply leh .hehe
caught u 2 here!!!! mwahahahahahaha :x
Old 19-10-2009, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 20
SexDemon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexDemon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

1st of all, very sorry for the fxxking late responce! I was having problem logging into SBF yesterday, it kept showing loading, damn piss-off. Anyway, thanks to bro SAVF_Visitor for the assistance yesterday, i own you one Had already reply back with the contact to the bros that i felt safe & also, bro poonani had kindly volunteer himself for the TS administrator on my behalf as i don't always log into SBF to see see look look unless urgent, haha....., thank you bro poonani & you guys kindly pm bro poonani if you need CC contact. Lastly, to bro poonani , i sincerity hope that after the commondo FR, it's a gem & not a germs so that i can bang my heart & your business (i mean scanning of contact) will be flourishing, haha..... Have a great week bros
Old 19-10-2009, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future

I myself just received the contact, so am unable to provide a FR.

I will try to call her tomorrow afternoon (20/10).

If anybody is more free than me or more horny and cannot wait, please PM me for contact.

For punters with less than 50 points, please send me the link to your last FR.
Old 19-10-2009, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 19
horsebite is one of the Best!horsebite is one of the Best!horsebite is one of the Best!

well pardon me all seniors, I met her up this afternoon. A very nice lady new to all of this. Have not started working offically still on a recce mission to find her way around. Here a simple FR:

Name: Cheng Cheng
Looks : 6/10
Height : roughly 1.60
Boob: B/C big handful
BBBJ:BJ: Not at this point in time...i told her to eat more banana to get accustomed to it.
She got a proportionate body with a pair of nice boobs and Ass. :O) seeing is believing.

FJ: Very horny. 7/10

She does massage in china...so you can ask her to give you a rub-down. I would give her a 7 for massge.

New to this, there are limitations as to what she can do. I would suggest bros to come with less expectations and you enjoy the ride more.

Cheers.
Old 21-10-2009, 11:30 AM
Samster

poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future

Did not get round to do her yesterday. My Mandarin is crap and I could not understand the finer details of her location - the minute she said Geylang, I immediately assumed she is not super exclusive or valuable, so no need to try and rearrange my schedule (only go when market closed).

When I arrived at Geylang, could not locate her and cannot understand what she is ranting on about.

Plus with Bro horsebite's FR with looks of 6/10 and me trying to limit my whoring to under $1,000 a month, I did not want to waste my time listening to her story.

With several FLs not done, I chose 23 year old Annie from Bro freetolook.

With only one request for her contact, I will lower the requirement to one good FR for Bros below 30 points.
Old 21-10-2009, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

so TS , her damage is $60 /1/1 with massage ?
thx..
Old 21-10-2009, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
distortion81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro poonani, can kindly pass me her ctc? thanks!
Old 21-10-2009, 10:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
abc67666 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi TS, can pm me her ctc. Very interested to try. Thks.
Old 23-10-2009, 04:55 PM
Samster

Wah, for bros who joined before July 2009, this is a hard sell. No one trustworthy wants to try her!

OK, I sacrifice my time and will try and do her this weekend.

Not really looking forward to it - so many better choices available.
Old 24-10-2009, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 20
BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!

Well thanks to TS, I had her yesterday. Pick her up at GL and went on to love nest 81. She help me to wash up and I remember that she can massage. Requested for that service and it was rather good. She mention that she do it for lady in China when I request her to try Juo Gen. SHe gave me a HJ instead. Managed to get her to do a little BJ on me. SHe cap me and she was really a rocker. She manage to rock me out in no time. HAd not had such experience for a while as I normally take about 10 to 15 mins to come. Worth the try and value for money.

Looks : 6/10
Boob: B
BJ: Manage to get her to try it for a short one.
FJ: Very horny. 7/10
RTF : Yes
Damage 60/1/1
Old 26-10-2009, 12:37 AM
Samster

This FR is from a Bro who wishes to remain anonymous.

Here's a brief FR:

==============================
Thanks to TS for the ctc, but I was super busy the last few days till Saturday, so contacted her at about 8pm, but was told she was "喝酒" so I thot TS was showing her some good times in S'pore. It was known later that she was invited by some China friends and China FLs for a KTV session in Lavender.

So fast forward - met her at close to midnight. She is quite short, about 5 ft, with a round face and auburn coloured hair at shoulder length. She has bed bugs in her lower waist and thighs due to a 'dirty' mattress at her temp housing. Her body is "normal" for someone her height, with a bit of tummy fat. Bushy, but with clear and defined labia lips. It has a musky smell that some may like it and some may not.

I asked for a massage 1st as I was tired. All I can say is her massage has the right strength (she will ask and adjust the strength accordingly), but not able to apply at the RIGHT spots.

We followed by a "normal" FJ as we were both tired, but clearly, she enjoyed it as she claimed she had not had any after a "painful" break up with her ex, and I am her 4th client since arriving in S'pore.

In summary, she is very green and shy, and would not do BJ or BBBJ, not eve to her Ex in China. But she was advised by her FL friend that she may wish to charge extra if someone insisted on BJ or BBBJ; which I told her she should not as it must be clearly stated in a package deal or not early .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1