The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 26-01-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbmut3 View Post
Recently tried Yin Ying for beauty castle, based in Bt Panjang. PSA for vros to avoid at all costs🫠
PSA from dumbmut3

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Old 03-02-2024, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
fiestatas001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

BAD BAD BONK FROM MANSION/ROLLYPOLLY

Mansion total bait-and-switch! OKT last minute said girl moved to a different location. Open door... ended up with a totally different girl. Looking back, being griefstricken would be an understatement. The new girl looked like a dollar street whore from the deepest depths of Geylang. Was too far in to back out as i already entered. Just suck thumb too horny to think, bonk and get it over with already.

Funny part about the bonking session, right after i finished she immediately toh and snored like a pig, had to wake her ass up too, wanted out of that room ASAP.

Heading back home, I did a quick search of her name that she told me and discovered she was from RollyPolly, which I've heard is notorious for landmines and overfiltered pics and i can definitely attest that now.

Now not only am I disgusted with myself, I also need to spend on another girl to counter bonk the bad experience.

AVOID THESE TWO STABLES BROS
Old 03-02-2024, 08:43 PM
Samster

Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestatas001 View Post

Mansion total bait-and-switch! OKT last minute said girl moved to a different location. Open door... ended up with a totally different girl. Looking back, being griefstricken would be an understatement. The new girl looked like a dollar street whore from the deepest depths of Geylang. Was too far in to back out as i already entered. Just suck thumb too horny to think, bonk and get it over with already.

Funny part about the bonking session, right after i finished she immediately toh and snored like a pig, had to wake her ass up too, wanted out of that room ASAP.

Heading back home, I did a quick search of her name that she told me and discovered she was from RollyPolly, which I've heard is notorious for landmines and overfiltered pics and i can definitely attest that now.

Now not only am I disgusted with myself, I also need to spend on another girl to counter bonk the bad experience.

Bro, here is doom2 not dome 1. Ya I know your feeling RP is a total fucked up bait n switch stable at dome 1 avoid at all cost.
Old 06-02-2024, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mnjm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried her?

https://sgbeautycastle5.com/yuan-yua...be-w-anal-sex/
Old 06-02-2024, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 16
temasekguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah I'd be interested for FRs on this too

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnjm View Post
Old 07-02-2024, 05:07 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
topsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnjm View Post
ladyboy lookalike
Old 07-02-2024, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsalesman View Post
ladyboy lookalike
AJ with balls swinging
Old 07-02-2024, 09:02 PM
Samster

Asking here like default become a bad bonk FL

LOL
Old 08-02-2024, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jizzlybell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dome2 is quite good from this week exp. Been going legal houses and long time nvr find web gals but recently ads pop up so decide to take a walk at the infamous shophouses. Not uncommon but surprisingly, all gals are pretty decent and most are young gals compare to before. Switch girls also quite happy to take.

Last time aim for only high price is definitely a bad choice. Like vase outside is marvelous (price is skyrocket) go inside all the rest is hollow, this that cannot and lacking, return home feeling emptiness.

Learn my lesson, keep going legal houses enjoy enough. This time after so long tried a few of these pretty shophouses gals and I want to leave a review here to give thumbs up!

Take aside painting, aesthetic shaven, shower, full hour etc, relatively are good bonk sessions with these pretty gals. Allow french, switching multiple positions, sweet moan voices and taking the active role to serve me.

Disclaimer, my choice of ladies may not be your cup of tea. YMMV. Rest for you to explore.
Old 08-02-2024, 04:16 AM
Samster

I also started exploring the legal G did some walks around, PRC houses so far popular girls are busy no chance to lay eyes on. Those leftover sitting at sofa some quite pretty but not the see liao must cheong kind. You mean now those fuck shop allow to see all girls and choose? If yes then maybe I can turn back to online booking and just tell the the replying msg about seeing all the girls available

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Old 09-02-2024, 12:54 AM
Samster

https://sgbeautycastle5.com/june-vietnamese-chio-babe/

Photo given by OKT in WhatsApp when I asked if real person or not, wow not bad wo. Went in the wellness center counter girl bring into small room say wait a while can bath 1st, perhaps this is where I forgot to verify the girl. As I thought Vietnam roses can be trusted since based on my encounter is positive de, door open the girl fine look a bit like photo but much older version. Not ugly or fat lo still can accept then I think ok la just older anyway I'm an old man also. Massage very simple like never done before de. During massage conversion very direct say OKT take 50 50 she earn little, hinting for tips lah.

My regret start when she undress, boobs stated is D cup but actual is more like a deflated B altho nature soft to grab. Actually when she enter I already see and expect small boobs but not to this kind gua. Age stated 23 but from what I see is probably 30+ lo. No BJ and FJ is just missionary I also don't want change, cannot kiss face turn here n there.

Fortunate thing is $100 mai hiam lo, goes into hall of bad bonks. Looks like table also turn liao Vietnam roses also got landmine, be alert bah next time always remember to see the girl first. I let my alert down
Old 16-02-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
topsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sgbeautycastle5.com/xiao-yan...erb-chio-babe/

anyone tried???
Old 16-02-2024, 11:58 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 854 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120108 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
Bro, here is doom2 not dome 1. Ya I know your feeling RP is a total fucked up bait n switch stable at dome 1 avoid at all cost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestatas001 View Post

From What I know many stables own by this same guy. Use to patronize doom 1 and I will avoid stable from this operator. This same guy easily operates around 3-5 stables using different names. IDK which one but can check with other operators if you are regular they will tell you undertable which stable owns by this guy so you can avoid. This operator I always avoid as they bait and switch or psed to max.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 19-02-2024, 09:25 AM
Samster

Same SOP de if see landmine just walk away before didi make decision
Old 22-02-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

helpful thread but reading them make my kkj shrink. no mood liao
Dome1 great bonk thread makes my kkj more alive
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1