The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Juriah ...A Short Office Affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Thanks for the encouragement but I'm writing the conclusion.....dun seem much interest in office affair.
office affair not many people can accept, but is really an amazing relationship
Old 07-07-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
office affair not many people can accept, but is really an amazing relationship
Yup agree 100%
Old 07-07-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
beckerton1705 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, look forward to more updates!
Old 10-07-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

================================================== ================================
She chewed on that for a moment. "Hmmm. No. I will hisap you, I’m good at that." She said matter of factly.

"Juriah...sweetie. Really, it's OK. You don't have to worry about it." But I was curious about that hisap whatever that was…
================================================== ================================
She shook her head. "I am not worried about it. I want to, umm, hisap, err suck your cock again?" She giggled as she saw my cock lurch at that suggestion and her use of the word 'cock' again. "See? He seems to like that idea." She giggled again, and I joined in.

"Are you able to stand now Ju?" I asked, reaching my hand down to her. She took my hand in hers and I pulled her up. She was still a little wobbly, so I made sure I had an arm around her waist as I reached back and turned off the shower. Once the curtain was open, I helped her step over the edge of the tub and onto the bathmat.

She reached for a towel and began drying herself off. I joined her on the mat and reached for another towel. I started drying myself, but she said, "No. Let me do that for you. I will dry you off." With that, she quickly finished drying herself and then took my towel. She spent a long time drying me, making sure she did a thorough job. On her knees, she spent way more time than was necessary drying my now hardening cock and balls. "There," she said, still on her knees and staring at my cock. "All dry now."

We left the bathroom and climbed into bed, still nude. As we got under the sheets, she snuggled up against me. Lying on my right, she had her right arm draped across me and her head resting on my chest. I lightly stroked her back as we lay there. This was heavenly, and I didn't want to break the mood. But I wanted to ask her a few things.

"Ju, can I ask you a question?" "Of course."

"You really...umm, well, changed tonight. This was definitely a side of you that I didn't know existed." She raised up quickly, her eyes wide and locking on to mine. "You...you don’t like it?"
I could see she was upset, so I quickly clarified, "No, no, no! That’s not what I meant. Please don't misunderstand me!" She calmed a bit. "I just wanted to make sure you weren't doing it you know, doing stuff . . . just because you think it would please me."

She visibly relaxed and returned her head to my chest. I resumed stroking her back and waited for her to speak.
"Alcohol …" she finally whispered. "What? Alcohol? What about it?" I asked bewildered.

"It was the alcohol." She raised back up again so she was looking at me. "I needed the courage to ask you about sharing the room. I really did not know how you would react, and I was worried you would reject that and be upset with me."

"Well, that's just silly. Even had I not been comfortable with it, I wouldn't have held it against you or anything." She laid back down. "So, is that why you had sex with me? The alcohol?"

She chuckled softly. "No, Martin. I did not need alcohol to make love to you. I have wanted to sleep with you ever since we started working on these projects. Even while you were interviewing me after my internship, I was getting gatal --what is right word--horny?!"

"Really?"

"Oh, yes, Martin. You are a suave older man and have the sexiest voice ... Once I started work and saw you in meetings, taking charge when needed and always providing a calm influence...well, I just fell for your charms." She raised up again quickly, looking like she had said too much. "Oh! Don’t worry, I am not expecting you to return those feelings. This for now is enough for me."

I thought of that for a second. Looking back, I realized I had noticed her looking at me with adoration a few times over the past few years. It was always brief; she would quickly look away once she noticed I was looking at her. I had thought that she found my countenance all the more protective and fatherly or so I thought. But I did notice her physical beauty and her mannerisms - the way she spoke. Her intelligence. Her sense of humour and laugh. But...reality bites. I am too old for someone as sweet and young as her.

"Juriah, I am too old for you." That earned me a sharp look. "Please do not tell me what is too old for me. I am old enough to make my own choices." "Whoa! Easy, there missy. I didn't mean anything by that." I countered. “It’s a fact and I’m stating it plain and simple. I mean, I am technically be old enough to be your dad!”

She relaxed again. "Sayang, I am not asking for you to marry me." She laid back down. "I just like you very much and would like to be your special someone, for now. Is that too much?"

"OK I do like you too, Juriah. A lot, actually." I wanted to return to my original questions, though. "OK, so you didn't need the alcohol to have sex. Why did you mention it as a reason?"

She looked me straight in the eyes and said with absolute resoluteness, "Yes, that is true. I planned to seduce you with that massage. And it is true I learned massage from my mother. But, when you massage someone, even an all body massage, you do not actually climb on top of them to do it, nor do you ever get nude. I was doing all that for you."

I laughed. "Yeah, I kind of figured that out. If that's how beautiful women give massages in Singapore, I'd have moved here years ago."

She leaned up to look at me and giggled again. "No, that is not normal. Anyway, it was alcohol that gave me the courage to ask you to do those other things to me." She then looked away briefly before returning her eyes to mine, a little embarrassedly. Softly, barely above a whisper, she continued, "That is not the whole truth. It is also because it is you. I trust you to keep me safe, even when I am most vulnerable." She blushed fiercely and turned her head.

I touched her chin and brought her eyes back in line with mine. "Thank you, Miss Juriah. It means a lot that you trust me so much."

She blushed and was quiet again, looking down to avoid my gaze. After a few minutes, "Do you remember my first year here? I was finally assigned to the Government Arts Campaign?" She looked at me long enough to see me nod. "And that first meeting with the team where I was introduced?"

I remembered. I had been assigned to mentor her, so I was as much a part of that project as she was. I also remembered what an amazing job she did on such a complex project. "Yes. I remember."

"And Boon Ho was such a jerk to me?"

I had actually forgotten about that but remembered now. "Oh, yeah. Well, Boon Ho is an asshole." I was confused where she was going with this though. "What about it?"

Silence for a few more seconds. She then looked me in the eye again. "You stood up for me. You were very professional about it, but you shut him up. To see that hard look on your face, the fierceness in your eyes, as you lectured him, it--" She shut her eyes again and shuddered. "It made me feel safe. . . like I was being protected," she whispered.

Then, she looked at me again and blushed. "It also told me I had finally found a man I could trust to let me explore these...fantasies."

Wow. Silently cursing myself for allowing the last few years to go by without noticing her desire, I grinned again. "Well, just because he's the project director doesn't mean Boon Ho gets to talk to people any way he wants. That wasn't the first time I've had to put him in his place."

She smiled weakly at me, but her saucy grin returned quickly. "And I really do have those fantasies...and more. And I did not plan to give you my bum, but you kissed me there and suddenly, it was all I wanted." She sat up again. "I am so happy I did, too. It is very sakit now, but it was good. I will definitely want to do it again."

My dick gave a little lurch at that. I couldn't wait, either. And even though I had been with several Asian women before, there was just something extra sexy about Juriah when she said things. I hugged her to me a little tighter and kissed the top of her head. I realised I really was starting to feel for this girl.

"Mmmm. OK, sweetie. Thanks for explaining it to me. Now, should we get some sleep? We have a busy day tomorrow."

She leaned back with a crooked grin on her face. "Sleep? Oh, no. I told you I am going to hisap you." With that, she reached down and grasped my already hard cock. "See? He wants it." Giggling again, she disappeared beneath the sheets and took my cock in her mouth. She began bobbing up and down, making a comical looking lump under the covers as it moved up and down. She wrapped her hand around my shaft and stroked what she couldn't get in her mouth. She used her other hand to fondle my balls.

The room was filled with wet sucking sounds and her whimpering, which was an amazing turn on! Then, she moved up on the sexy scale. She reached up and grabbed my left hand and brought it to the back of her head, urging me to guide her movements. Returning her hand to my shaft, she started stroking me rapidly. I used my hand to guide her, but really let her have all the control. Within five minutes, I felt the familiar tingling in my balls.

"Oh, Juriah! Oh! I'm gonna--" I didn't get any more out. As soon as I spoke, she moved her lips up to capture only the tip of my cock and sucked in hard, creating a wonderful vacuum in her mouth. Her tongue continued dancing around my slit, and I started coming. I knew it couldn't have been as much as the first orgasm, but I also knew it was plentiful. To her credit, she didn't miss a drop, swallowing rapidly to get it all. The entire time, she was gently squeezing my balls and stroking my shaft. Once I stopped coming and she had swallowed it all, she took more of me in her mouth again and sucked a few times, causing me to tremble. I was very sensitive after I came.

Pulling her mouth off of my cock, I felt her give the head one last kiss before she popped up out of the covers. She then hopped out of bed and went to the bathroom. I heard water running for a few minutes and she reappeared, climbing back into bed with me.

I grabbed her and brought her down to me. I kissed her as passionately as I could, and she once again melted into me. After a few moments, she released me and laid down next to me, turning away. "Good night, Martin. Please hold me. I want to fall asleep in your arms."

"One second," I said as I got out of bed. I went to the bathroom for a moment and came back holding a glass of water and a vitamin. "Take this. It's a multi-vitamin and has a lot of vitamin B. And drink all the water. That alcohol is going to make you feel terrible tomorrow if you don't get some water in you."
She took the glass and the pill, looking at me with adoration. She took the vitamin and drained the glass of water. "Thank you, Martin. I like that you take care of me."

I laid back down next to her, pulling her tight to me in the spoon position. As soon as I did, my dick started swelling again. Holy crap! I knew I was spent, but that sexy ass pressing against me started getting me hard again. Holding on to one of her perfect breasts didn't hurt either. But I needed sleep. I kissed the back of her head, and whispered, "Good night, Juriah. Sweet dreams. See you in the morning."

With that, we both drifted off to sleep. And, if I did snore, she never complained about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The End

Appreciate the points and likes brothers
Old 11-07-2021, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
nagajitki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, thanks for sharing
Old 14-07-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

wow thanks for the PMs and encouragement. As you want me to carry on the tale I will.

Will update soon. Suggestions appreciated and the up points given are welcome .
Old 15-07-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
SohGuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Will update soon
Hope to read it soon