The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 16
sundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to behold
Re: Archuke sharing corner

I'm not complaining, I appreciate the effort made by sharers and I totally understand ppl who try to make a few bucks from posting files but most of these sites dont work, they either are really slow or have really long ads, a lot of them just endlessly redirect ads after ads or in some case so dubious they totally get blocked by our antivirus or antimalware software. So far i think only mega are most usable.
Old 26-09-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
snakeater7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by archuke View Post
have. but i need a name
Nina salim? Sheila Has? Indian i dnt know their names 😂
Old 26-09-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 13
archuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundog View Post
I'm not complaining, I appreciate the effort made by sharers and I totally understand ppl who try to make a few bucks from posting files but most of these sites dont work, they either are really slow or have really long ads, a lot of them just endlessly redirect ads after ads or in some case so dubious they totally get blocked by our antivirus or antimalware software. So far i think only mega are most usable.
do you use adblockers? if you do, you won't be affected by the ads by gofile. gofile is the better option because it doesn't get reported. not like mega or wetransfer where it will be nuke down within few minutes/hours and everyone will be spamming for reupload again.
Old 26-09-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

archuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeater7 View Post
Nina salim? Sheila Has? Indian i dnt know their names 😂
nina salim : https://gofile.io/d/KDyO7j

sheila has : https://bunkrr.su/d/Sheila-Has-Z8YX9HVV.rar
Old 26-09-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 1
firsttimebuyer is one of the Best!firsttimebuyer is one of the Best!firsttimebuyer is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ys2312 View Post
Thank you bro, as you just unlocked again a childhood website of mine
Old 27-09-2023, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 14
ractive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro got germaine koh?
Old 27-09-2023, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianlim88 View Post
Do not click in the link guys lol, help to report

nina salim: https://gofile.io/d/KDyO7j
sheila has: https://bunkrr.su/d/Sheila-Has-Z8YX9HVV.rar

Original link by archuke bro, no advertisements, no click no need wait
Old 27-09-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 14
alibaba5 has much to be proud ofalibaba5 has much to be proud ofalibaba5 has much to be proud ofalibaba5 has much to be proud ofalibaba5 has much to be proud ofalibaba5 has much to be proud ofalibaba5 has much to be proud ofalibaba5 has much to be proud ofalibaba5 has much to be proud of

anyone has her vid? https://onlyfans.com/draculin
slim double Ds are hottt
Old 27-09-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 14
ChinChinchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do you have purple butterfly? very old set
Old 27-09-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5065 / Power: 16
JPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have crystalcyj and jiaxin sitoh?
Old 27-09-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 1
XMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibaba5 View Post
anyone has her vid? https://onlyfans.com/draculin
slim double Ds are hottt
https://gofile.io/d/O3WjyG
Old 27-09-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinChinchai View Post
do you have purple butterfly? very old set
issit the maju camp emart girl?
Old 27-09-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 4
JonSnow199 is one of the Best!JonSnow199 is one of the Best!JonSnow199 is one of the Best!

Anyone got jujubox?
Old 27-09-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
timothylim029 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone have sg omegle or springfield sec? thks for sharing
Old 27-09-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 16
sundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to beholdsundog is a splendid one to behold

Well I'm not complaining, just some feedback and I really do appreciate the trouble taken to upload files.

For me gofiles is great except some times it get busy which is fine by me. Mega and wetransfer are great.

Bunkr only direct links to specific file work. non direct links lets say for a album/directory they only for the first time afterwards it will go into endless loop of ads. Mixdrop, upfiles do not work. they will just be endless cyles of ads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by archuke View Post
do you use adblockers? if you do, you won't be affected by the ads by gofile. gofile is the better option because it doesn't get reported. not like mega or wetransfer where it will be nuke down within few minutes/hours and everyone will be spamming for reupload again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1