The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2010, 07:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
snoree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Regarding non-consummation of marriage, if the spouse cannot hold his erection and therefore cannot "complete" the sexual intercourse, can the marriage be successfully annulled on the grounds of non-consummation?

My friend's wife is trying for this on him. It is true that he can't hold his erection... Will the wife succeed in annuling?
Old 22-06-2010, 09:08 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

read post 6 on this thread..
you should also ask your friend to burn that witch..

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoree View Post
My friend's wife is trying for this on him. It is true that he can't hold his erection... Will the wife succeed in annuling?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 26-06-2010, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
WildatHeart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just finished my mediation court session recently..
a) after all the adminstrative and my lawyer briefly talk to me.. both me and her (not the lawyers) went in see the judge
b) obviously both side lawyers already had submitted some documents as the judge knows what each of us is asking for and our constraints..
c) the judge make certain her claim is rightly put across by her lawyer.. and throughout session ask from her many confirmation.. because she is asking for one lump sum of 100K (= 800 per month for kid) which obviously i will not have and monthly of 500 for her
d) I was asked to leave the room and left the judge to talk to her..
after that both side lawyer starts nego process without our presence..
e) at one stage I was fed up and tell my lawyer.. i will do the nego myself.. my lawyer say she will try her best first before i talk to her or her lawyer..
f) my lawyer keeps on asking me to increase my monthly payment from 400 to 800 but i insist NO. (because i am prepared to give the house to her wo cpf refund to me and kid) and i have to consider my rental after that and i dont have much cash..
g) at last, my lawyer "give up" then i start to talk to her lawyer in her presence and of course the presence of my lawyer
h) it seems to be a deadlock until i eventually say.. ok.. i will pay off the house then transfer to her and i will up my monthly to 500 (for kid only, nothing to her).

sigh.... the end is near.. (suddenly "MY WAY" rings in my mind) and i have to wait for "AJ" then "FJ" something like that.. and estimate whole proceeding over by Oct/E.

I started from Jan'10, that make teh whole proceeding bout 10 months.. i spend 2.5K for "package" but additional court session will have to be paid.. for this mediation session i have to pay additional 750.

I am documenting above as additional reference to enhance the completeness of info within this thread with a real example..
Old 26-06-2010, 04:27 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

thanks mate..
appreciate it.
hope all goes well for you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildatHeart View Post
I am documenting above as additional reference to enhance the completeness of info within this thread with a real example..

Old 26-06-2010, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
WildatHeart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

allow me to share my emotion..
now I feel lost, free, and sometimes very sad..dont know what to do next..
and there is no one for me to share with.. and that's reason why this forum is helpful and have its meaning..

but there is couple of things i need to do.. also as reference to others..
I have bout 4 months to go.. though she want me out of this house asap..

a) change my mailing address there is a number of organisation need to be informed (my plan is to change it to my sibling house, which is more permanent as i dont know where to stay yet)
b) find a room which i can afford as i cannot buy house.. maybe too early.. not sure..

i have my fair share of questions.. any advise is highly appreciated..
1) once my name is being transfer out of house.., does the utilities, house phone, town council will be automatically stop paying by me? or i need to make separate arrangement?
2) though there is difference between divorcee and single, can i say I am single or even married when look for new job? can i choose not to update my current company about this status? as i worried divorcee being marginalise in either existing or new company.. this portion really need those who been thru to enlighten me.. very important for me..
3) will cpf ask me to top up the interest for the amount i spend on the house? my case is that I am not asking her to back pay me any amount and is a willing transfer offer from me to her.. not by order of court.
4) does amount i pay for kid's insurance inclusive in the kid maintenance amount? eg if i suppose to pay 500 every month and there is an kid insurance i am paying for at 100.. so eventually i need pay in cash 400 or 500 monthly?

i need sometimes to adjust my mental state and try to get used to the new life style..
Old 29-06-2010, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 22
cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!

I feel for you bro

You mean HDB actually allows you do all that ? I always had the impression that HDB is always 50/50.

I can't answer any of your questions, just here to lend you an ear.
Old 30-06-2010, 09:57 AM

1. separate arrangement esp if you are on giro..

2. it is not a crime to be a divorcee..however you should state your martial status correctly when applying for a job.

3. if i am not wrong, interests need to pay back whatever you owed plus interests.

4. if you are going to continue to pay for it... then you have a case...
let the court be informed..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildatHeart View Post

i have my fair share of questions.. any advise is highly appreciated..

Old 23-07-2010, 07:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Schon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Big Sexy

Am asking for a friend. She is filing for divorce with her husband on grounds that he committed adultery. She had signed the affidavit and papers was supposed to serve to his husband but he suddently left the country. She was informed later by him that he had left Singapore. She had his overseas address. How should she proceed from here. Please help as she is so depressed.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schon View Post
Hi Big Sexy

Am asking for a friend. She is filing for divorce with her husband on grounds that he committed adultery. She had signed the affidavit and papers was supposed to serve to his husband but he suddently left the country. She was informed later by him that he had left Singapore. She had his overseas address. How should she proceed from here. Please help as she is so depressed.
Err...if her husband not coming back in the near future, if i'm not wrong she need to engage somebody of the law to serve him over tat country. Correct me if i'm wrong.

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 09-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
wolfling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros out there,sadly all goods have to come to an end.Enough torment for me and I'm planning to put an end to my misery.Anyone out there with the same sorrow or experience can estimate the cost for the whole proceedings and when and how much to pay.Low on cash but po pian need to get out before my life is ruined.
Thank you in advance.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
overmars is Cool - loads of Potential

just found out from a friend who is going through a divorce. He found photos of his wife with another guy. On holiday overseas, being too-friendly etc. So, in a nutshell, she was cheating. He filed for divorce.

Wanted to file based on adultery. However, courts wont accept the photos as basis for adultery cos the photos were not taken by a P.I. So, only can file based on Unreasonable Behaviour.

Strange but true. So, hire a PI.

Strange, but s
Old 12-10-2010, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

I was advised by lawyer that for adultery as a ground not so easy cos you must submit pictures of them actually caught in the act. Moreover the spouse can only file for divorce within six months of proof of adultery. After that they cannot use the same grounds to file not unless they have fresh evidence.
Old 20-10-2010, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

I may be getting married soon....however I have doubts if we will not divorce....my question is will assets such as my investments acquired before marriage need to split half with her? if bothof us ae gamefully employed and we divorce due to irreconciliable differences....am I obligated to pay her alimony?
Old 22-10-2010, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Wet_Towel is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
I may be getting married soon....however I have doubts if we will not divorce....my question is will assets such as my investments acquired before marriage need to split half with her? if bothof us ae gamefully employed and we divorce due to irreconciliable differences....am I obligated to pay her alimony?
If you think so much now when get married?

I'm going through a divorce now. It's painful. And it's making the lawyer richer!!!
Old 22-10-2010, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wet_Towel View Post
If you think so much now when get married?

I'm going through a divorce now. It's painful. And it's making the lawyer richer!!!
Soon u'll feel the fresh air of freedom, cheer up

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1