The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 12-10-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi44 View Post
https://www.impmm27.com/girl.php?id=5114

Please avoid this girl at all costs!

Firstly she doesn't even look 10% close to her photos. Fat ugly milf. Ask for $ immediately after I enter room

She started shouting and even hit me, when i asked for a massage.
I asked for my $ back and she said started getting more aggressive.
I then proceeded to leave the room without any service and asked her to keep the $$.

She then started shouting chibai over and over again.

Then lastly, before I left the room, she threatened to call the police and make a false rape accusation.

I think over a decade this has to be the worst experience ever.

She should rightfully be blacklisted.

I am keen to screenshot her messages and threats.
what a nut case...thanks for highlighting it
Old 12-10-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, see the photo also know 100% fake photo. the meitu dont even have standard.

I'm surprised she open door already you never instantly reject as well since you said its a fat and ugly aunty.

normally if they ask me for money immediately, i instantly turned off already. 99% of my experience, those ask for money upon door close. behind the service all like shit
Old 12-10-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Chananna is Cool - loads of Potential

https://www.impmm27.com/girl.php?id=5236

Photos discount 50%, really fast job, rushing everything. No good comments and even make rude comments after the fact. Not worth the time.
Old 14-10-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Nightinggale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.impmm27.com/girl.php?id=5013

Name: Qi Qi

Resemblance: [6/10]

Face: [6/10] still ok

Figure: [7/10] has proportionate figure, though ass is abit flat and boob is B cup with a little bit of small tummy.

Boobs: [46/10] B cup (a bit hard)

BBBJ: [1/5] Barely any BBBJ, she just blowed me for less than 1 min and quickly put on the cap.

GFE: [1/5] None

FJ: [1/5] She just look upwards, no kissing too.

RTF: Not recommended unless you just want to unload.
Old 14-10-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Here's the proof. This is outright robbery and criminal intimidation
Unbelievable

Nowadays probably FL knew about woman charter

That's why

But then she stupid to msg you too

Evidence is there
Old 15-10-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 3
waffle22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good bonks FR(💎ONLY FOR SPONSORED GALS in DOME 2) Please put sponsored link

fr for: https://www.impmm27.com/girl.php?id=5100
Yan Yan

decided to try her because she is near my location, and she replied my messages. her price puts $150 per shot but would not recommend her at all.

looks: 7/10 fake boobs, can tell girl from website is her but definitely discount a bit. but won't reject kind
svc: this is where she is rlly bad. think i was in an out in about 20-30 mins. asked for massage in the beginning, told me if want massage go find ml. so started with some teasing and she put cap on because i requested. she started bj and her bj is really bad, twists her head while doing it and honestly it doesn't do much.
then she will lie down and ask u to fuck her. this position cannot, that position cannot, cock too long will pain, a lot of excuses. ask her to ride me she say leg will tired, while fucking i try to rub her clit she push my hand away. when going to climax i will go slower or change position and she gets annoyed, she just want u in and out asap and want u to cum as fast as possible.

overall service very bad wants u to leave asap, would not return even though it is walkable distance from my house.

hope someone can up my points as it is low now
Old 16-10-2022, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
SanityManz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, when u discover the pictures are heavily photoshopped and different from the real, what do you do?

Normally I would reject and leave the place as it is fraud and misrepresentation. We should not let them prey on us. As this is the works of scammers and syndicates.

On top of that if this group of people makes money from us they will continue to grow bigger in size and con more of us. There will be no end to this cycle.

So the best thing to do is not to let our little head beat our big head and walk away. When we cut off the money supply, these bunch of rascals will topple. So let's unite like Liverpool fans. You never walk alone.
Old 16-10-2022, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Clarencess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try Kanesaki Mia $1050?
Old 17-10-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Still got bros believed photos posted n price too good to be true
Old 18-10-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle22 View Post
Yan Yan

svc: this is where she is rlly bad. think i was in an out in about 20-30 mins. asked for massage in the beginning, told me if want massage go find ml. so started with some teasing and she put cap on because i requested. she started bj and her bj is really bad, twists her head while doing it and honestly it doesn't do much.
You are getting short changed by a lot, paying 150 for less than 30 minutes and getting bad service & Bad attitute. Even, under her ads, there's comments stated about her bad service (could be vanished later).
Old 18-10-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
tutttu992 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle22 View Post
Yan Yan

decided to try her because she is near my location, and she replied my messages. her price puts $150 per shot but would not recommend her at all.

looks: 7/10 fake boobs, can tell girl from website is her but definitely discount a bit. but won't reject kind
then she will lie down and ask u to fuck her. this position cannot, that position cannot, cock too long will pain, a lot of excuses. ask her to ride me she say leg will tired, while fucking i try to rub her clit she push my hand away. when going to climax i will go slower or change position and she gets annoyed, she just want u in and out asap and want u to cum as fast as possible.

overall service very bad wants u to leave asap, would not return even though it is walkable distance from my house.

hope someone can up my points as it is low now
This type Sian. I ganna a few at Novena RE****Y. Basically its F and go. Pics aint even real. No service no shower whatsoever. GO in just straight ask to F. BJ also 1min the moment hard wants u to poke. Less than 15mins bonk. Whenever i ganna that place i will just politely reject coz i think thats how they work.
Old 18-10-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
teodaowen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bros, anyone tried these 2? Look nice
https://www.impmm27.com/girl.php?id=4559
https://www.impmm27.com/girl.php?id=5134
Old 19-10-2022, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
tianshi_shinko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

https://www.impmm27.com/girl.php?id=5063

This is bad please don't waste your money all the fr is fake on the page go at ur own risk.. There is zero service

https://www.impmm27.com/girl.php?id=4007

This is spa setup.. Red flag please don't money on this also.. Fr is fake also service cui max
Old 20-10-2022, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 4
ironsight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanityManz View Post
Bros, when u discover the pictures are heavily photoshopped and different from the real, what do you do?

Normally I would reject and leave the place as it is fraud and misrepresentation. We should not let them prey on us. As this is the works of scammers and syndicates.

On top of that if this group of people makes money from us they will continue to grow bigger in size and con more of us. There will be no end to this cycle.

So the best thing to do is not to let our little head beat our big head and walk away. When we cut off the money supply, these bunch of rascals will topple. So let's unite like Liverpool fans. You never walk alone.
Dome 2 too many landmines bro.. go explore other domes hit rate should be better
Old 20-10-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Here's the proof. This is outright robbery and criminal intimidation

Wow first time i see a prc hooker communicating in English.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1