The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
knok is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknok is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Stewardess Learns Her Lesson

another original fiction... pls up if you like!!

----

It had been a long, miserable flight from France for Jake. Onboard an asian airline famous for their stewardesses dressed in tight sarongs, he'd had to put up with being squashed by a fat slob of a man on the seat to his left and being bumped around by the passengers moving on the aisle to his right.

However, the major source of irritation was the fact that the flight stewardess who was in charge of attending to his section of the plane was a girl who seemed to have the letters "SPG" written all over her face. As the majority of the passengers were caucasian tourists travelling to Singapore, she spent the majority of the time fawning over them.

Jake probably wouldn't have minded that, given that the stewardess was a pretty young thing named Daphne (as he read off the name tag attached to the front of her dress) - no more than 21 or 22 with a slim and tight body, a cute face and big eyes with long eyelashes. Neatly coiffed black hair gave her a neat yet attractive appearance.

However, it became quite apparent that she was spending time with the white tourists at the expense of him as she repeatedly passed by him when serving meals and clearing trays. Only when he loudly called out for her attention did she even bother to help him. Even when she did do so, she did it with a disgusted look on her face, almost as if wondering why she had to attend to an asian in the first place!

In fact, she spent a particularly large amount of time attending to a middle-aged white man in a hawaiian shirt sitting across the aisle from Jake. She took particular care to bend over slowly while setting the food tray down in front of him, letting her sarong hang slightly open to reveal the trimline of a black lacy bra and a inviting hint of cleavage. And the interaction was two-way, for the tourist made it a point to touch her hand repeatedly and even stroked her thigh once while thanking her for bringing him a drink. Jake could see Daphne's face flush red like an excited schoolgirl when that happened, driving an even deeper spike of irritation into his mind.

The final straw came when she ignored his press of the attendant call button. Despite the ding and the small light above the row, she continued to be oblivious to him as she chatted on with the tourist about things to see and do at the destination. The irritation within him gave way to an incandesecent rage and his mind snapped to an immediate decision.

Daphne would pay when they landed.
Old 24-02-2015, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stewardess Learns Her Lesson

Nice start. Thanks T.S.
Old 24-02-2015, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Great story!
Old 24-02-2015, 01:48 PM
Samster

When the plane touched down at the international terminal, he got off the plane with his baggage, but instead of heading to collect his luggage, he sat down at the seats near the gate and waited for his target to appear.

After a painfully long wait, he finally caught sight of a quartet of stewardesses walking out of the gate. And amongst them was Daphne, her blue sarong hugging her tight body as she walked out while chatting with her colleagues. He got up and followed them, hoping for the opportunity he had been dreaming about since he was onboard the flight.

He got it.

Daphne broke off from her colleagues to walk towards the female toilets, handing over her small carry-on to her friends and waving them down the hallway, presumably to meet up at the baggage collection area later. It was a mistake she would live to regret, for she failed to spot Jake stalking up behind her as she strode towards the toilets.

As she entered the toilet, Jake watched her flash a vain look at herself in the mirror before she walked into the innermost cubicle. It was nothing that he hadn't expected - the bitch had the attitude to go with her slutty SPG looks. And now she would reap what she had sown.

---

pls up if you like
Old 24-02-2015, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

TS nice star, camp for update.
Old 24-02-2015, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

Good storystart.
Old 25-02-2015, 03:02 PM
Samster

Before Daphne could close the cubicle door behind her, Jake pushed the door inwards with all his might, causing it to hit the shocked stewardess in the shoulder and knock her backwards into the spacious handicapped cubicle. In one swift move, he slammed it shut behind them and locked it, preventing anybody outside from interferring with their dealings.

She managed to let out a quick yelp of surprise and was about to scream when he lunged forward and tackled her to the floor of the toilet, covering her muffled screams with his left hand as he dug around in his pockets with his right. Finally finding what he was looking for, Jake yanked out a hand towel (taken from onboard the plane, naturally!) and stuffed it into her mouth to gag her as she beat against him with her arms and legs in a futile attempt to break free from her assailant.

Her muffled helpless squealing only served to turn him on as he forced her down on her back, ignoring her efforts to scratch him with her manicured nails. Jake grasped her neck with one hand as he grabbed at the collar of the sarong with the other, getting hold on it and yanking down on it hard enough to cause the zipper down the front of it to break. The blue sarong top split down the front, revealing a set of roughly B-sized cups encased within a black lacy bra.

Daphne must've known what was going to happen for she began to kick even harder, with one of her desperate kicks hitting his stomach. Angered even further, he tightened his grip on her throat and slapped her hard across her face, causing her to temporarily slow down her struggling. Without a care for what must have been a particularly expensive set of Victoria's Secret lingerie, he grabbed the strap between the cups and pulled hard, snapping the bra and causing her pair of soft white mounds to emerge from their protective covering.
Old 25-02-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 21
songsong1213 is one of the Best!songsong1213 is one of the Best!songsong1213 is one of the Best!songsong1213 is one of the Best!

Camping...
Old 25-02-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
zqjwc4ever1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching a tent here too. Please carry on!
Old 25-02-2015, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15920 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Up you with 5 points as encouragment to carry on.
Like your thread.
Old 26-02-2015, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 18
Evil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to behold

Waiting for next instalment.
Old 28-02-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

thanks for upping me bros.. really gives me incentive to keep writing!!

here's the next installment:

----

Jake wondered if the stewardess selection process included a nude examination for Daphne had perfectly sized brown nipples that contrasted nicely against her milky smooth complexion. The areolae darkened and hardened ever so slightly as her body reacted to the exposure in the cold air conditioned toilet. Grabbing her thin wrists with his left hand, he used his right hand to brutally molest her, pinching her nipples and squeezing her breasts with all the care of a rough construction worker.

By now, tears were flowing freely from Daphne's wide-open eyes as the horror of her predicament hit home. She sobbed as he bent down to suck on one of her breasts, using his tongue to tease the nipple before biting on it with his teeth. The pain caused her to writhe on the toilet from in agony as he began the process of teaching her a lesson she would never forget. He repeated it on her other breast, leaving teeth marks around the nipple.

It didn't take long before he was ready to move on. Forcing the petite stewardess' arms above her head, he forcefully pulled down on the waist of her kabaya bottom, snapping the waist catch and causing the garment to fall apart, revealing a pair of toned legs and a slim waist. The matching black lacy thong bottom was soon removed courtesy of another pull that was hard enough to snap the waistband. He wadded the damaged panties and jammed them into mouth too, further silencing her cries.

Daphne's muffled cries grew in intensity as she brought her legs together and tried to draw them up against her chest to shelter her unprotected pussy. Howerver, it would be a futile attempt for he grabbed her ankles above her sandals and pulled her towards him. In spite of her desperate struggling, he slowly forced her legs open to reveal a small shaved pussy, with thin pink pussy lips all but inviting him forward. Not surprising, given that her sluttish behaviour anyway.
Old 28-02-2015, 04:41 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Stewardess Learns Her Lesson

He freed up a hand to undo the zipper on his pants, pulling his bone-hard cock out as he prepared to teach Daphne the lesson of her life. Jake saw her tear-filled eyes look downwards at his massive cock in terror - he was well-endowed for an asian, something the SPG had obviously not expected to see!

Squirming along the floor, Jake adjusted his position to place his cockhead against Daphne's little pussy lips. He reached up and caressed her face as he looked her in the eyes, enjoying her unspoken pleas for mercy as tears flowed down her face, causing her mascara to smudge and run as her fears finally took hold. She shook her head from side to side in a final cry for help.

"Now my dear, I will teach you something about serving your customers."
Old 28-02-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 18
JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!

I hope Jake would feel the rotan on his backside soon.
Old 28-02-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Nice story bro. Jia you on writing. here's a small + from me.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1