The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
warringparrot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Samut Sakhon - 1hr from BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
Yes ypu are right, the level of English is low there, its best if you can equip urself with some simple Thai there... but overall its a nice place to relax and chill
agree with you. i have been to some places not touristy and out of bangkok. very relaxing. less traffic, less noise, more relaxing pace
Old 22-12-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 2
chuckycheese84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychuckycheese84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
Foreigners are rare in Samut Sakhon because its kind of like the Tuas Industrial area of Thailand. Basically all the big companies with plants and factories are all there...

Good thing about it is, local pricing is always good for us...
yes i actually enjoy exploring the area that are not touristy and only locals around
Old 24-12-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Samut Sakhon - 1hr from BKK

Yes. Its outdoors. You sit down, order a beer, and invite a lady of your choosing to sit with you. There are private karaoke rooms there as well if you want something more than just GFE... This concept is very common in thailand, but not every live-band restaurant has PR girls to sit with you... and not all have good quality ladies. You need to know how to find them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeets View Post
[QUOTE
Bars with PR Girls - There're a few in the area, with one of the bigger ones being 12 Bar (google it).
This on Google looks like a local popular restaurant with live music.[/QUOTE]
Old 24-12-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpineguy View Post
Bro, Whale hotel is very far in in Nakhon Pathom wor
Alamak, my bad bro! I recalled wrongly. You are right, that one is the Soapy at Nakhon Pathom... hahaha (also quite a few bars and karaokes around there, but i havent had the time to go yet so never do FR)

The soapy at Samut Sakhon is near the central town area... but my contact in thailand cannot give me the address, tell me he remember the place by hard but he can bring me next time and i can jot it down. Nothing fabulous though, i would give it a skip honestly.
Old 24-12-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster

Kampung KTVs and karaoke joints are a hit or miss. But either way, they definitely leave unforgettable memories! hahahaha. Always have stories to tell afterwards

Good story bro, i can definitely imagine how it happened from personal experience haha... I recall one Karaoke place near Udon Thani i went to a couple of years back, the girls there were sibei onz, within 1 hr all high and dancing almost butt naked hahaha! Somemore can say our group are fun customer, no need buy ladies drink (boss was nt around), just tip cash a small amount can liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdofficer View Post
Excellent FR ! gives everyone a glimpse of local Ktv and thanks very much on the CCB heads up....

many years ago, i was on the public van from bkk to pattaya. just on the outskirts of bkk, van made a pitstop for toilet break at a restaurant. beside the restaurant was this open air KTV with coconut leaf roof. pink and blue neon lights. the Chang beer girl was a young MILf. i sat down for a quick beer and ended up spending the night in her dorm room behind the Ktv... something i will never forget.... its always these off beat places that gives the best memories. this year while going interstate, i still see these local kampong Ktvs around
..lol but remember to play nice, some of the locals are very 'high' and things can escalate quickly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1