The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 07-10-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Dun forget Liverpool were also leading by 8 pts during X'mas last season...... and still ended up losing to Man City by 1 pt.

It's too early to celebrate....... I will wait until the last game.
Yes, honest fansee indeed!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 07-10-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Pep still think he can catch Liverpool.

Anyway still 30 match days to come. Liverpool can only win their own games and rest not important.
Why not? City is not going to standstill and let other teams win the league after two defeats. BR is not going to sit back and watch the show either.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 07-10-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

City is hampered by injuries to their central defenders(Laporte out until Feb 2020, Stones out for a few more weeks) and KDB, the next transfer window is still long way to go. I expect City to drop more points this time round.

However City is not shy to splash the cash.

Last edited by francined69; 07-10-2019 at 11:43 AM.
Old 07-10-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Liverpool go 8 points clear after City lose to Wolves, Newcastle beat United which lifts Newcastle above Everton leaving Everton in the bottom three. Celtic lose putting Stevie Gs Rangers top of the SPL. The weekend that just keeps on giving, sweet

As for the big picture, we need to remain calm and BELIEVE
This week full of upsets...... and with it goes my bonk budget for the rest of this month.
Old 07-10-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
This week full of upsets...... and with it goes my bonk budget for the rest of this month.
Oh dear, sorry it was not sweet for you.

Back to City, there appears to be one thing that they might have difficulty to replace, something intangible which £££ alone might not be enough i. e. the leadership qualities of Vincent Kompany
Old 07-10-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Back to City, there appears to be one thing that they might have difficulty to replace, something intangible which £££ alone might not be enough i. e. the leadership qualities of Vincent Kompany
This I agree and took many years for Henderson to be accepted as Captain. Luckily he had Milner and VVD as vice-Cpt.

I did post about City lost their CB Laporte and now came back to bite.

Also internally the team is not togetherness after the Silva - Mendy twit. Worst charge by FA for bringing the game into dispute.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 07-10-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday to TAA born 7 October 1998. Age 21 yo.

Old 07-10-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

No point jumping up and down over the 8 points gap.
You only have to look at last season to notice what can happen.
Respect work both ways and we need to respect all teams or we will lose.
Old 07-10-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
No point jumping up and down over the 8 points gap.
You only have to look at last season to notice what can happen.
Respect work both ways and we need to respect all teams or we will lose.
That's why you can become PM! Ai Zai in hokkien ! still a long season away!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 08-10-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

just have to fight and win as many games as possible, until the gap cannot be closed.

i believe the players know the feeling from last season and will not repeat the same mistakes again.

Alisson returning is a good sign, with Adrian a capable backup keeper.

I'm still waiting to see Rhian Brewster and Elliot play in the PL games, even as a sub.

We should commit James Milner to another season with us as his talented services are required.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/fir...ue-exceptional

And Joel Matip named as Player of the Month in September ahead of several other talented players. Hope he recovers and return to first team action.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/fir...-for-september
Old 08-10-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
We should commit James Milner to another season with us as his talented services are required.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/fir...ue-exceptional

And Joel Matip named as Player of the Month in September ahead of several other talented players. Hope he recovers and return to first team action.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/fir...-for-september
Normally a player of Milner's age will ask for at least 2 year contract. Very hard for us to offer him 2 years because we have surplus strength in central midfielder options. Grujic is improving a lot and is ready to come back. Likely to replace Milner. Lallana will likely leave with Maddison/ Lyon midfielder/ Salzburg Jap Midfielder as replacement options.

If other teams can give 2 years plus hefty sign on fee, we will find it hard to match. If this is the case, hope he will announce his new team after we have won the league.

If Matip leaves, he will likely get a hefty sign on fee from his new team. Even Emre Can was reported to have received $14 million euros from Juventus as sign on fee. Matip is a 50-50 situation. Classic case of form suddenly improve as contract is running down. He came on a free transfer so he is used to playing the free transfer with huge sign on fee game.
Old 08-10-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

If other teams can give 2 years plus hefty sign on fee, we will find it hard to match. If this is the case, hope he will announce his new team after we have won the league.

If Matip leaves, he will likely get a hefty sign on fee from his new team. Even Emre Can was reported to have received $14 million euros from Juventus as sign on fee. Matip is a 50-50 situation. Classic case of form suddenly improve as contract is running down. He came on a free transfer so he is used to playing the free transfer with huge sign on fee game.
Now is the best time for Liverpool to take advantage of their PL form. Put the points on the board and let others slip.

I remembered MU used to do that and many others just kept fumbling.

I hope Klopp will find a strong signing in Jan transfer window and put the league to bed. I am sure he and Edwards are looking at this possibility.

Comes May 2020 and if Liverpool win any major trophy then am sure many players will stay and more great players willing to join.

Milner position is simple so long Leeds Utd dun get promoted, he will stay on at Liverpool as long as he needed. Milner had won every trophies as a player.

Old 08-10-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

4 years ago today Klopp became the Liverpool manager.

Full transcript from Jurgen Klopp's first ever press conference as Liverpool boss

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...first-17039725

Today, most of the non- Liverpool pundits had nothing good to say about him and Liverpool but respected him alot.

Nobody believes he can do what he had done in 4 years.

∙ 221 matches
∙ 130 victories (fastest manager to win 300 points)
∙ Champions League winner

• Most points in a season
• Most wins in a season
• Most consecutive wins
• Most games unbeaten
• Most home games unbeaten

Sir Kenny Dalglish impressed by ‘normal’ Jurgen Klopp and tells Liverpool fans to ‘fasten their seat belts’

Last edited by ThisIsMelwood; 08-10-2019 at 04:27 PM.
Old 08-10-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
4 years ago today Klopp became the Liverpool manager.

Full transcript from Jurgen Klopp's first ever press conference as Liverpool boss

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...first-17039725

Today, most of the non- Liverpool pundits had nothing good to say about him and Liverpool but respected him alot.

Nobody believes he can do what he had done in 4 years.
SAF did have a premonition of sorts though

Asked about Klopp when he first arrived at Anfield in late 2015, Sir Alex Ferguson said:
“I’m worried about him because the one thing United don’t want is Liverpool to get above us...He’s a fantastic personality, with those big white teeth always showing...

Even at Newcastle when they lost the second goal he goes over to Steve McClaren to congratulate him. That’s class, that. And the work he did at Dortmund...

I know him quite well from the coaching seminars. He’s going to make a difference at that club with his personality, drive and knowledge. Things are looking up there.”

Btw read that Bobby, Fabinho & Mane are in town for the international friendlies. What really caught my eye though was that Bobby revealed to a local fan that his teeth are gleaming white because of Maximo applied by his dentist in the UK
Old 08-10-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Flashback to our thread here before Klopp. You guys will be interested to see how much you had condemned the BR and etc.

https://www.sbfsg.org/showpo...ostcount=24052
Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
maybe ... a few results going against the team could get lsg to kick out their fav manager.
the next 3 games in august 2015 is a nightmare to see BR.
if he can survive against bournemouth & west ham @home AND away to arsenal in this month, he really count himself very very lucky.

https://www.sbfsg.org/showpo...ostcount=24063
Quote:
Unconvincing and uninspiring performance but an important result nonetheless.

Bournemouth a tad unlucky because looks like their disallowed goal was in fact legitimate whereas Lfc's goal appears to have been offside and hence should have been disallowed.

Clyne and Benteke were good and Moreno was also good in his cameo role. Very happy Benteke got his first Lfc EPL goal and hope there is a load more to come in the weeks and months ahead.

Lallana and Ibe were pretty poor and Firmino still looks like he is not match fit as yet, when he came on as a substitute. Coutinho was great creatively but needs to be more clinical on his finishing to find the net.

All in BR still needs to find the right balance, especially in the midfield attacking department, also think he needs to ditch the 4-2-3-1 formation, it aint working and would probably be a disaster if used against Arsenal next.

2 games played, 6 points, 2 clean sheets, already above 3 of the current Big 4 clubs in the EPL Table, things could be alot worse I guess.

Finally I was concerned to read that Sakho and Lucas may be leaving Lfc by the end of month. Hope this does not actually happen as I think these 2 players are important in the Reds first team.

https://www.sbfsg.org/showpo...ostcount=24114
Quote:
Originally Posted by SH149 View Post
Not just painful . Our heart is bleeding

Red card to BR now
https://www.sbfsg.org/showpo...ostcount=24152
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimanogear View Post
Lost again.. Sacked BR..
https://www.sbfsg.org/showpo...ostcount=24154
Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
I feel good..... BR is getting closer to the exit at anfield! same old pool story as last season! Yawnzzzzz!just boot this bugger, I am looking forward to next season liao!

https://www.sbfsg.org/showpo...ostcount=24165
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post

Lets do a poll here :

Do you believe that BR should be sacked or not ?

For me I would sack him. The last game was the last straw.

https://www.sbfsg.org/showpo...ostcount=24174
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
A poll did with more than 33000 fans, 90% wanted to sack BR. Sack BR while Klopp is still available.

https://www.sbfsg.org/showpo...ostcount=24243
Quote:

https://www.sbfsg.org/showpo...ostcount=24310

Quote:
Big news from Liverpool official website... Finally....

Liverpool Football Club has announced that Brendan Rodgers will leave his post with immediate effect after having his contract terminated. The process to appoint a new manager is underway.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/firs...rendan-rodgers

https://www.sbfsg.org/showpo...ostcount=24327
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Tiagong Benders & Reus are unhappy at Dortmund and will be willing to join Klopp if he becomes Liverpool manager.

So I am hoping FSG appoints Klopp as the next manager..... buy 1 get 2 offer
https://www.sbfsg.org/showpo...ostcount=24350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1