The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
aloy, Kopi Boy, linkindark

Old 05-04-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 12
ThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cheryl lee

Fappable photos, too bad the or kee are too much for me.
Old 05-04-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ahkeong190 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tits lose to my regina kum.
Old 05-04-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
BodhiPutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

going to pm them on undertable now! thanks for sharing
Old 05-04-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodhiPutra View Post
going to pm them on undertable now! thanks for sharing
make sure u r under 35 yo and done have beer belly!
Old 05-04-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3007 / Power: 18
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Nice finding TS
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 05-04-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Petra is a glorious beacon of lightPetra is a glorious beacon of lightPetra is a glorious beacon of lightPetra is a glorious beacon of lightPetra is a glorious beacon of light

anyone can reup the files?

all the links are down

My Twitter Links Thread!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=481549

My Taiwan Mei Mei Thread!
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=228206

Rate them 5 stars and up my thread!

Please up my points if you like my posts! thanks!
Old 05-04-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdove View Post
Most likely yes, cos all their pictures were taken down in undertable.org a couple of days after being exposed here.

If you read up their thread, this Cheryl is damn slutty on bed and always super turn on when exposing her body in public. They even posted gang bang request in both Singapore & Malaysia section under undertable.org.

After all, Cheryl is an attention seeker, so we give her all our attention lor.. I am gonna to vote her for Mrs Singapore too..
good csi job!!!
Old 05-04-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 13
ahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinchrome View Post
i think we should respect their privacy and enjoy and appreciate their sharing.

Knn... u fellas shared anything? What's the point of exposing where they stay etc? As if she going to open for u to see if u hang around there?
Hi bro, I hope i didnt upset you with my csi and I'm sorry if i do. I understand your points.

Firstly, all information collected and presented here were from Cherly Lee's social medias, as well as from their undertable posting. No hacking of account was involved in the process.

As for the address portion, I don't think I am exposing cos there is no one confirming it and we are merely speculating only. The photo doesn't means they stay there too. So i hope if cool you down abit. #you think i think who confirm?

Today I am sharp enough to see this little possible hint, maybe someone else is sharp enough to see another one tomorrow. So does all these happen in the first place? Think about it, if CL (cherly lee) and her husband didn't achieved a certain level of attention in both erotic (undertable.org) & non-erotic social media (facebook, stomp & instagram), no one would be able & bothered to piece up the missing puzzle piece. Naturally, people (like me in this case) will start kapo further, when someone uncover the first portion.

It is normal for couple to try out new thrills to spice up their sexual life, both me and my wife did that too. But no one actually forces them to share images on the cyber-world. If they decided to share their erotic moments, (of cos people like me will be happy lah), then all the more they should stay low profile in public and not starting to talk great about breastfeeding (see post here). We are all adults and we know the rules of the game; you can do whatever you want, just don't get caught.

As a father myself, i restrained from commenting their kids and post pictures of them. That is why in one of my posting, i make the effort to mask their faces (even though it was already exposed long ago).

From CL's facebook, there are many moments where she posted pictures of herself in sexy poses and braless moment in public. Although we shouldn't judge a person by its cover, but in this case, she seems to be enjoying all the attentions from both both erotic & non-erotic platforms. Unfortunately, at this moment, i supposed they are definitely overwhelmed by the responses and all the csi that we did.

If all these csi are false assuming, then
(1) Why is it that two of my mega accounts were suspended within a hour of my posting in SBF? Isn't someone trying to tell something about these images?
(2) Why is it that suddenly all their pictures in undertable were gone for good. Not to mention that they even took the effort to change their nick from haowee to MrnMrsZ. (unfortunately, they forget how internet works, and people with some knowledge and still track via web/server caches). That is why i said 此地无银三百两。
To close this posting, like i said, I understand your points and i will also delete the address posting and stop my csi here.

PS: I am here to make love (i mean make more friends lah), not making enemies. Cheers Bro

Please leave your id if you are upping my points, so that I can return the brotherly love too..
Old 05-04-2017, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
csh1971 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellycatt View Post
Edmw brought me here.
Fap fap fap

Up u.
Thx
Me too

Thank you for sharing!
Old 05-04-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

any bros to re-upload the pics?

will reward you with lots of points
Old 05-04-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
TheSexposed deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheSexposed deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
any bros to re-upload the pics?

will reward you with lots of points
The pics are still there...

Scroll back a few pages....
Old 05-04-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiwrx View Post
Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing
up u 8 bro
Old 05-04-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Banana_leg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

zzzzz.... can't leh..zzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdove View Post
Expected.. Someone (you know who) reported me, hence my account got suspended.

Try this...
https://mega.nz/#!xv5xGAKa!gHqpvjl_Z...wO43qrzZ j3Jc

When there's Life, there's Hope.
Old 06-04-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by avantas View Post

If you are related to her somehow, you should just 装疯卖傻 and continue treating it as if no one knows. Typical SG scandals last for around 3 months or until the next scandal becomes available.
With this internet ages, difficult.
The next thing these photo will go to China's or Taiwan website just like those SG Models.
Even one scandal website collect and let people download as package.
about 32GB of Singapore Scandal.
Old 06-04-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 21
avantas is a Helpful and Caring Samsteravantas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by faszcom View Post
With this internet ages, difficult.
The next thing these photo will go to China's or Taiwan website just like those SG Models.
Even one scandal website collect and let people download as package.
about 32GB of Singapore Scandal.
Well, the only good thing going for her is the current fact that non of the photos have her face in it. Unlike all the previous scandals, all the woman had their photos exposed with their faces clearly visible.

We know who she is, but technically it still can be proven is her.

The joke is that the breast feeding news would probably fade faster than her EIP photos lolz.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1