The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 8
CharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of light
Newbie Question about KTV: Can I go alnoe?

As with the title,

I am looking to do something new. Is it worthwhile going to KTV alone?

I enjoy drinking, do not enjoying singing and would prefer privacy. Just need some methods to past time and distress

If any bros would teach me please
Old 28-08-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Re: Newbie Question about KTV: Can I go alnoe?

Can. As long as you can pay sure can one
Old 28-08-2023, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold

Depends on your objective?

If it is to try to hook a girl there.. NO.. coz they seen too many men, you go there to try to impress and hook her.. chances are.. you can never hook dao.. coz you showing her you got nth better to do than to go there and find her..

If it is to go chillax.. then ok la.. but either get 2-3 girls for rotation or booking, which is also not advisable.. how much can you keep doing on the same? If take 1 butterfly, you will be alone for a period of time if that’s what you want..
Old 28-08-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobien88 View Post
Depends on your objective?

If it is to try to hook a girl there.. NO.. coz they seen too many men, you go there to try to impress and hook her.. chances are.. you can never hook dao.. coz you showing her you got nth better to do than to go there and find her..

If it is to go chillax.. then ok la.. but either get 2-3 girls for rotation or booking, which is also not advisable.. how much can you keep doing on the same? If take 1 butterfly, you will be alone for a period of time if that’s what you want..
99% of the time true... I chiong so many years so often i only managed to hook 4 so far since day one... The probability is damn low.. Or maybe i am just lousy 😂
Old 28-08-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shioking View Post
99% of the time true... I chiong so many years so often i only managed to hook 4 so far since day one... The probability is damn low.. Or maybe i am just lousy 😂
Nah.. they getting smarter and smarter liao.. the “very first” batch came here to work.. kena xian/ “conned” by so many SG guys.. haha! then slowly that knowledge past from 1 batch to another.. like cockroach now you spray Baygon.. now must spray so much to kill it.. evolution is the word, so now wanna hook.. also need many pattern.. maybe throw more money at them like how we spray baygon at cockroach now.. haha!

Nice.. you managed to get 4.. I only managed to get 1.. but now, the price just don’t seems worthwhile for me to keep chiong liao.. that price alone, can get a shot elsewhere.. hahaha
Old 28-08-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

CharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Bros. My intention is just to chill, rubba rubba, breathe easy. If got better alternatives please let me know. I don't always need to sex so sometimes go FL or HC no feels after so many years.
Old 28-08-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesKen View Post
Thanks Bros. My intention is just to chill, rubba rubba, breathe easy. If got better alternatives please let me know. I don't always need to sex so sometimes go FL or HC no feels after so many years.
You can try new shanghai ktv for the start. No mummy. Estimated price if u go alone is about $180+ close to $200.

One gal tip is $50.
Old 29-08-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Is dong men still around? I remember that place also no mummy.
Old 29-08-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
You can try new shanghai ktv for the start. No mummy. Estimated price if u go alone is about $180+ close to $200.

One gal tip is $50.
Thanks Bro
Old 29-08-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post

One gal tip is $50.
They still in ops? Miss the good old BS days .what is the happy hours there ah?
Old 29-08-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3452 / Power: 20
wildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesKen View Post
As with the title,

I am looking to do something new. Is it worthwhile going to KTV alone?

I enjoy drinking, do not enjoying singing and would prefer privacy. Just need some methods to past time and distress

If any bros would teach me please
If you only want drink, and don't sing, and budget is not an issue,
why don't go HFJ? Got eye candy, and listen to song.
Old 29-08-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
They still in ops? Miss the good old BS days .what is the happy hours there ah?

Yes still in ops but change location. No longer lorong 7.

Old 29-08-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Thx for sharing bro . Now cannot go liao.after 6 got to report home liao haha
Old 29-08-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildpig69 View Post
If you only want drink, and don't sing, and budget is not an issue,
why don't go HFJ? Got eye candy, and listen to song.
Privacy and need for discretion unfortunately.
Old 29-08-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 8
Cheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just FYI, expect to spend AT LEAST half of the 3.5 hr session alone. That's if you're lucky and it's not a busy session. Typically they'll spend about 10 mins in your room and 30+ mins 'butterflying'. So realistically you're looking at 2+hrs sitting in the room suck thumb cos you don't even like singing. Booking a girl (so they don't leave) costs $400 to $500. Stupidly expensive.

If you insist on going by yourself, I suggest instead of booking that you choose multiple girls. Better to have 2 on rotation for $200 than 1 for $400. Sit there too long with the same person that can barely speak your language also sian.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1