The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2015, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
ForsakenLov3 is Cool - loads of Potential
I still belive in the our fate.. babe, where r u??

Hi guys!!! I'm new. I've been searchimg high and low for someone because I missed her real bad.. forums after forums, and it took me so long to decideto drop by here and register so I could post.. previously at other forums, I didn't register, I just look through, hoping I could find her name and contact.. I don't even know y I choose this site.. I just hope anyone could help..

This is how my story goes.

I saw her contact details in ss. So I decided to book her for overnight. Things work out quite very well for us.I still remember, hotel 81 lavender. It seems like just ytd, the only thing left r my flashbacks... we enjoy each other's company. She said she will would 收山, to go into a relationship with me.. she strongly believe that our Meetup is all part of our 缘分。。so do I, even now.. I have never given up on her, on the relationship.

But I don't know y, at some point, I try to msg her,call her. She didn't reply, didn't ans my call. After that, I lost my phone, lost all my contact.. since then I've start searching high and low for her... she said we share a special fate, a special bond, she said she will 收山。I believed too we share that special fate and bond... guys, I need help... I know I'm new and really sorry to trouble u guys. But I need to find her... she said she don't believe much in fortune telling, but she went with her mum just for us.. babe, where r u?? I am really gonna break down soon...

guys, can lead all the FLs to read this story?? I'm really sorry for the trouble and inconv caused... but I don't know how long I can take this... it's been so long... but she has always been on my mind... and here in my heart... I don't know if she is well or not... I don't know if I should believe in miracles...
Old 03-08-2015, 07:22 PM
Samster

Re: I still belive in the our fate.. babe, where r u??

Anyone knows a freelance by the name charlottle, woth a tattoo on the ankle?? I'm looking for her...been looking for her for quite some time now.. I still believe we share that special bond, that affinity...

Guys, I really need help from all.I can... if any one knws someone by the name Charlotte, pls feel free to talk to me. I'll try ro provide as much description as I can..
Old 04-08-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KittyDesire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hais, why can't control ur feelings and fall in love with a fl? Be more sensible ma, some fls don't want sbf samster to be bf de, when arguement occurs, simi stuff also can bring out de....

If she Siam you means she got no feel with u,(maybe she got other bf with feel hide behind u?) (no feel how hard u try also no feel de) if she love you, she will immediately quit fl at that point of time, and go rom with u immediately, won't don't reply u at all, when love occurs, we don't even wanna make love to other man, ( if she still work fl that means she don't even love u at all, only u day dreaming that she got feel with u ) that is ladies talk.

For the stalker stories, my online friend fl happen before, and the case make till very big to the police station, so before it happens, is it better to draw a line in between? Remember the key word, when love occurs, the fl will quit immediately coz of u, if she continue work fl at that point of time when u chase her and she no quit and then u can forget it, don't live in ur own Lala land and day dream she will love u, this is call what ah, self deceive?

My English no good but I more sensible, heehee.

Last edited by KittyDesire; 04-08-2015 at 10:28 AM.
Old 04-08-2015, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 635 / Power: 12
viviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyDesire View Post
Hais, why can't control ur feelings and fall in love with a fl? Be more sensible ma, some fls don't want sbf samster to be bf de, when arguement occurs, simi stuff also can bring out de....

If she Siam you means she got no feel with u,(maybe she got other bf with feel hide behind u?) (no feel how hard u try also no feel de) if she love you, she will immediately quit fl at that point of time, and go rom with u immediately, won't don't reply u at all, when love occurs, we don't even wanna make love to other man, ( if she still work fl that means she don't even love u at all, only u day dreaming that she got feel with u ) that is ladies talk.

For the stalker stories, my online friend fl happen before, and the case make till very big to the police station, so before it happens, is it better to draw a line in between? Remember the key word, when love occurs, the fl will quit immediately coz of u, if she continue work fl at that point of time when u chase her and she no quit and then u can forget it, don't live in ur own Lala land and day dream she will love u, this is call what ah, self deceive?

totally agree sis
Old 04-08-2015, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KittyDesire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by viviankoh View Post
totally agree sis
Thank you, u r pretty!

Wait our boss will come out and say, a whore is a whore,

Who eh ZAi eh

boss w r u!!!
Old 04-08-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster

Ladies, it is not like that.. she quitted for me.. I was in badshape at a point in time too. I didn't mention that in my post. She kept telling me she's with me not because of $. I know that.... I didn't want her to worry... in a way, to put it. I'm a jerk... I didn't msg her, didn't call her.. because I thought I didn't want to put her through more of the problems when she has that much problems to faced.. I don't know if this is the really she ignored me.. but I feel bad, and I'm really sorry...
Old 04-08-2015, 10:52 AM
Samster

I really wish I had a chance to tell her personally about everything... clear every misunderstandings... I really wish we can talk things out. I don't need to hear what I wana hear from her..
Old 04-08-2015, 10:52 AM
Samster

viviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to all

Quote:
Thank you, u r pretty!

Who eh ZAi eh

boss w r u!!!
Sis,

But we do not cheat mah. Its still a job. At least we are not like dragon ladies who cheat old uncle of their life savings..

Be happy!!!!
Old 04-08-2015, 10:53 AM
Samster

I just want things cleared up... be it what is her decision, I want her to tell me personally.
Old 04-08-2015, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you, u r pretty!

Who eh ZAi eh

boss w r u!!!
All pretty too la. All the best to you
Old 04-08-2015, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

Quote:

nice post! your english no good but i can understand you. So i also very sensible, heehee. .

you should do up a thread on I.O.R. Indications of Rejections (NEW) instead of the standard I.O.A. (indications of attractions)

when a girlfriend or wife make love to another man, there is love no more towards her boyfriend or husband
Old 04-08-2015, 04:14 PM
Samster

I believe we all have our reasons why we resort to this. I still have hope for a brighter future. So to all the pretty sisters here, don't ever look down on yourselves.

If there is a will, there is a way..

If boss insist a whore is a whore , so be it.

We don live for others.

Please don't zap me boss....
Old 04-08-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Nissan9860 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by viviankoh View Post
I believe we all have our reasons why we resort to this. I still have hope for a brighter future. So to all the pretty sisters here, don't ever look down on yourselves.

If there is a will, there is a way..

If boss insist a whore is a whore , so be it.

We don live for others.

Please don't zap me boss....
Well said sis, everyone has their own target and opinion.

The boss 'golden quote' is just his opinion and can't represent all men.
Old 05-08-2015, 09:21 PM
Samster

Case closed. Thanks everyone. Don't give up hope. Gambate ladies!! =)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1