The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-04-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Looking thru the web,spotted a few new listings.
Has any bro try yet?
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/miki-massage/
Btw,
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/xiao-rou-massage/
Isn't tis Xixi?or my eyes playing tricks on me?
Old 09-04-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Bro she chio syt as per pictures?
Yup she is a syt, chio for me.

Depends on your taste
Old 09-04-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
Looking thru the web,spotted a few new listings.
Has any bro try yet?
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/miki-massage/
Btw,
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/xiao-rou-massage/
Isn't tis Xixi?or my eyes playing tricks on me?

Miki also FL
https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4136

Xiao Rou - the red dress picture is used by Xixi before, and she also offer FJ as well right?
Old 09-04-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Has anyone managed to get a Boobfuck from ML before?

Some ML they list it but during the session they say they don’t offer it.
Old 09-04-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post

i've not met MLs with tits that are big enough for a good titty fuck. Most of them are starting out and don't have money for a boob job either. In my mind all the MLs i visit, the firmest ones are a low b-cup, nothing bigger than that, very hard to titty fuck leh
Old 09-04-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Xiao Rou - the red dress picture is used by Xixi before, and she also offer FJ as well right?[/QUOTE]

Both red& white dress is Xixi. I'm most certain cos had her when shes working MP. But the video dun think its her so i sceptical. Previously thought XBY came back but turned out was a fake one. Awaiting further reports b4 i make contact.
Old 09-04-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i've not met MLs with tits that are big enough for a good titty fuck. Most of them are starting out and don't have money for a boob job either. In my mind all the MLs i visit, the firmest ones are a low b-cup, nothing bigger than that, very hard to titty fuck leh
I have gotten bf from ml before. A real Gd bf is heavenly especially if the boobs are soft and big so that it swallows your dick whole. You only feel the soft silky skin on skin sensation. If the boob is not big enu then no point cos end up the ML will need to use fingers to keep your dick in between and you Don get the feeling that it's fully "inside".
Old 09-04-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
StrongGuy has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hello Commandos! Just visited an undiscovered hidden syt gem!

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-angela/

SYT Gem!! With sweet angelic look, girl to next door type. Young and pretty!
If you looking for those that sweet gfe this is it! Quite chatty and nice lady😊
Location : Good for those foot commando! Near to mrt, not good for car driver but parking nearby need to find parking opposite.
Massage: nice and effort type. Not piano type. Legit!
Room: comfy and cozy 1 bedroom but the toilet ccb small. Cannot even close door.
Sensual : boobs very soft and nice smooth skin. Very standard with other girls HJ.. licking nipple and try to moan and please.. Allows auto roam except the south

Will RTM !
Old 09-04-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
thelethal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody knows if Qiqi/七七 is back? Used to be roomies with wencun and was here in early 2020.

saw her WC, seems like she's back in SG.
Old 09-04-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelethal View Post
anybody knows if Qiqi/七七 is back? Used to be roomies with wencun and was here in early 2020.

what's her WC name? i freaking miss her haha, visited wencun so many times in the past too, if shes back will be really good, super pretty also.
Old 09-04-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 14
heilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Reading this, I miss Laura (Mint /Sara's sister)
OMG, the D cups of hers! Any bro in contact with Laura or knows if she is ever coming back to our sunny island?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
I have gotten bf from ml before. A real Gd bf is heavenly especially if the boobs are soft and big so that it swallows your dick whole. You only feel the soft silky skin on skin sensation. If the boob is not big enu then no point cos end up the ML will need to use fingers to keep your dick in between and you Don get the feeling that it's fully "inside".
Old 09-04-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
Both red& white dress is Xixi. Awaiting further reports b4 i make contact.
Seems to be her (xixi/momo) from her account's wc posts. Can always contact and walk away at the door if not really her

Quote:
Quote:
i've not met MLs with tits that are big enough for a good titty fuck.
Yes... Currently lacking big boob options, even more so big naturals. OMM's bf felt quite shiok, you guys tried? Price not as shiok though. Slg ke-er has some good bf reviews in this thread. Otherwise I think HC dome has a couple options with big boobs. Last time ziqing/hebe did it really well even though hers aren't the biggest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelethal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
what's her WC name? i freaking miss her haha, visited wencun so many times in the past too, if shes back will be really good, super pretty also.
Posts are of her friend who's here. Pics look decent. Msg her and she'll pass you the friend's contact

Last edited by whysocbleh; 09-04-2021 at 03:13 PM.
Old 09-04-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

I know of one ML who has big boobs for it. But slightly older.
Old 09-04-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

if it is her, finally she is not spa based as many hoped. but wth the pricing the same as spa pricing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
Seems to be her (xixi/momo) from her account's wc posts. Can always contact and walk away at the door if not really her
Old 09-04-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
philipphilipou is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Sunshine

Https://sglonelyguy-1.com/sunflower-massage/

Long time lurker, first time posting a report here.

Location: in the east so ok for me and pretty quiet. On main road but the gate is tucked inside a little porch which is quite sheltered and quiet. Security desk inside but nobody there when I went. Pretty easy to go in and as others have said before her apartment is comfortable.

Look: 9/10 quite pretty and much better than the photos.
Body: 8/10 about B, can feel a little bit solid when she’s rubbing them on your back but not too bad and her skin is very soft. .
Massage: about 5 minutes...her technique actually isn’t bad and presses hard enough but it’s pretty short..
Sensual: 9/10 pretty good. Catbath quite comprehensive, will rub boobs all over your back and down your legs, breathe in your ear with some moans. Tickled my entire body with her nipples. Flip over then tease you all over with nipples and let me feel her silky skin all over, was ok when I gently caress below. Tongued my nipples whilst she tickled my balls with her fingertips then when she moved to my other nipple, my dick went nicely between her boobs and I helped myself to a few gentle thrusts whilst sandwiched.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 very slow and teasing with her tongue and will give you great foxy eye contact. Her tonguework is good, she will throw in a random full on suck and then back down to swirling with her tongue again. It’s like a teasing edging blowjob which is great. Probably one of the best bbbj I had from a ML. Getting hard just writing this report lol. Warned her I was gonna shoot and she takes it out and jerks into a tissue. Funnily, despite the great bj, the shooting itself didn’t feel that good. I Think might be because she held my dick near the root and didn’t rub the nice spot much.

Other thoughts: as others have mentioned before, doesn’t look like she changes the towel you lie on or the bed sheets, just the tissue for your didi. That said the sheets actually looked pretty clean and I didn’t see or smell anything bad but other bros may want to note. She does gargle quite thoroughly afterwards with water and with mouthwash....her mouth cleaning was longer than my second shower lol.

I’m not much of a conversationalist and she is pretty quiet as other FRs have pointed out, which suits me just fine. Her attitude is pretty sweet and she did try to make some small talk about the weather.

Rtm: will seriously consider, because the catbath and the bbbj were pretty damn good, just the style I like. And her foxy eye contact whilst tonguing your dick or nipples is really quite a turn on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1