The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-07-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Just curious again..... how many of you got the “golden” top up question?
Why leh? U also wanna get asked that qns?

Anyway she's going to de-list soon on imp3mm..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 25-07-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She's also PR and has a place elsewhere.
Strange that she dint list herself under the local section. Seems like the army of beauticians and manicurists have a lot of crouching tigers and hidden dragons e.g. Tina, Coco etc
Old 25-07-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Nope the face not my type and her sexy video completely turned me off.
Looks airport also.. Can skip.. Probably John will help us commando again..

Old 25-07-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

I think she found out that it's better to just offer massage compared to full service lol
Old 25-07-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Strange that she dint list herself under the local section. Seems like the army of beauticians and manicurists have a lot of crouching tigers and hidden dragons e.g. Tina, Coco etc
No use one listing under that..

You see the other listing simi elite and premium arh all BS one lol..

I hardly ever click on those links and just browse front page..

Old 25-07-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like most talks now on Coco.
Tried her too, quite ok to me.
Good body and nice racks although man made but well made.
However not for those syt lovers.

Her massage surprisingly good to me honestly.
Come sensual she automatic in birthday suit.

Nice to grope and suck those racks and she easily get wet, roaming access good.
Old 25-07-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Seems like most talks now on Coco.
Tried her too, quite ok to me.
Good body and nice racks although man made but well made.
However not for those syt lovers.

Her massage surprisingly good to me honestly.
Come sensual she automatic in birthday suit.

Nice to grope and suck those racks and she easily get wet, roaming access good.
Booked myself a session on monday night. Cant wait to savour her.
Old 25-07-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
I think she found out that it's better to just offer massage compared to full service lol
That's not the actual reason but moving forward, not sure if she's going to be selective, since I think most Bros will opt for full service if given the choice lol..

Old 25-07-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ya loh, unker me must learn how to do some data analysis mah. Now the “in” thing leh. Haha

So who has the golden question, please Ki Qiu!

Quote:
Strange that she dint list herself under the local section. Seems like the army of Beauticians and manicurists have a lot of crouching tigers and hidden dragons e.g. Tina, Coco etc
All this Beauticians and manicurists more or less 接触过 vice activity in China before one lah. They could have been highly trained during their younger days but won’t tell u nia. (Where else do u think all those millions of DG mm disappeared to?)

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 25-07-2020, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya loh, unker me must learn how to do some data analysis mah. Now the “in” thing leh. Haha

"We can get you the numbers. But let me say this. What is the point behind the question?" Sounds familiar?

Actually hor can more or less tell from some of her FRs on whether they went for full service..

A small sample size not reliable one have to ownself find out lol..

Old 25-07-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That's not the actual reason but moving forward, not sure if she's going to be selective, since I think most Bros will opt for full service if given the choice lol..
I'm selective too
Old 25-07-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
I'm selective too
Maybe for the benefit of others all FRs regarding her from now should include a footnote on whether they were asked that GQ, but don't have to say they accepted it or not lol..

Old 25-07-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
I'm selective too
Me too 10char
Old 25-07-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:

I upped her, I stopped her massage after 5 min or so. But I was the one popping the question to her. She quoted me market rate. The rest is history.
Old 25-07-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
I upped her, I stopped her massage after 5 min or so. But I was the one popping the question to her. She quoted me market rate. The rest is history.
There you go. This is the first Bro to openly say he asked the GQ, instead of her..

Fire away..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1