The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-10-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatejohn View Post
I sleep over at her place last night. haha "slept" pretty well! Lol another unlocked
get a life and find wife so you can experienced sleep with girl every night
Old 20-10-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Haha some things will NEVER change.

People asking about unlock/ off menu svc
People brag/lie/fantasise about unlock/ off menu svc.
)
Actually I feel the recent spate if unlocking BS lies are not about extended fantasies or creating fairytales.

They are clearly written with the sole purpose of raising questions and doubts with the intent to discredit and ruin reputations. And causing as much inconveniences to disrupt the MLs work.
Old 20-10-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
As in more interested in her phone than you?
Yeah, only getting 70% ... booked her for return for final decision.
Old 20-10-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Yes, absolutely.

It seems that every now and then, someone will stir something about an in-demand lady, Nat being another recent example. Guess that's price of popularity.

Come on guys, be a gentleman. If you get snubbed when asking for extras or can't even secure an initial booking, just move on. Don't let the sourness over such a minor thing get to you. If you behave in such a way, won't be surprised if you do so in other aspects of your life too.

Your pathetic agenda will at most inconvenience the lady, she will get flooded with unwelcome messages which she can just ignore and delete. At most, she spends several minutes deleting all these messages while feeling a little frustrated. That's all. If you feel a sense of accomplishment over such a trivial matter, then I feel absolutely sorry for you.

Because such a mentality will carry over to other, more important aspects of your life.

Yes, for those guys trying to stir, you'll only inconvenience her a little.
Old 20-10-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Microsnide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like there's a lot of negativity going around, anyway I want to share an FR about Co Co. This is my first ever FR, so bros do help me improve my review as we go along.

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-co-co/

Booked her yesterday, she apologiesed for a mixup, because she forgot about another customer who booked the same timing, I was cool with it, well managed to secure one after so long, I wasn't going to miss it anyway.

Location: 7/10. Discreet, and a pretty long walk for those on foot, but close enough to not sweat in this humid weather. (Also there's food around so you can have supper)

Looks: 10/10 for me. When she opened the door, she was in this buttoned shirt (for accessibility purposes) and had the OL look, and her looks are very close to, if not better than the photos themselves. Again, take my review with a pinch of salt. The combination of a loosely buttoned shirt and that OL makeup face got me stunned.

Boobs: 9/10. A solid pair and amazingly soft, whose who say she got a boob job, maybe she did, but it was done so well it might as well have been real. Nice suprise since I saw a few people writing that it was hard.

Massage: Nonexistent. When you go to her, set the expectation that she's a sensual woman, not one who massages with strength.

Nuru: 8/10. She's learning, so giving a chance, she learned really well throughout the time. Her gliding technique is well done and her body to body experience is great. Of course it could be done better but she's learning, give her time.

Sensual: Solid 10/10. On top of moaning (turns me on even though I know it was fake at times), she did a playful banter with me. When in nuru, she grinded her pussy on my little bro, and it felt like going in raw. At that point I was enjoying myself and she whispered in my ear "it's inside, how ah?" While my brain was clearly processing, she laughed and said she was only joking. Oh well, didn't have to think of the good and the bad. Afterwards, she suggested to switch positions and I went on top of her. She suggested I go at the speed I like and so I went the total opposite. Since I paid money, I'm going to enjoy and ate her out for some time, then went back to on top.

She asked if I could feel anything and I say yes, what about you? She laughed and said no, of course not, she needs something in her or something rubbing against her clit. Then she popped the question that eluded so many brothers here. I laughed and said "next time, give me 90 mins instead as well" and proceeded to finish off the deed.

Afterwards she said we should shower separately, so the shower together was a total miss, but it was okay because I thought I was going to leave the place , she asked me to stay and chat with her, much to my suprise. So we chatted over how I found her, flirted around like long-lost lovers, and had a nice bed talk.

Afterwards I got dressed, paid her and left, feeling satisfied.

RTF: Definitely at least once more, to enjoy the full big package. Subsequent visits will depend on what life brings to the table.

What I learned is to treat her like a lady, and you get everything in return, the hugs, the banter, the extra nice things we as men will enjoy. Special thanks to those people who wrote the FRs before me, I learnt a lot from them.

Hope you guys enjoyed, and help me improve my FRs.

Last edited by Microsnide; 20-10-2020 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Extra paragraph
Old 20-10-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
bigyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmmm. just my observation. basically this whole posting of unlocking thing (true or not, i don't know and i don't care) has been going for ages liao. then people will start bashing up the guy and after awhile, the whole cycle will repeat again with someone else.

basically whatever is said here just take with a pinch of salt la. we are all here to read the FRs, everything else is just noise. true or not, only the parties involved will know. end of the day, whichever ML you want to book, you still will book. tio bo?

by tomorrow, everyone will forget what's been said and we'll get on with our lives the same. if you don't like what's been said, just ignore lor. plain and simple.

anyway i'm planning to retire from chionging liao, finding less and less meaning in doing this. lol. cheers bros!
Old 20-10-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 13
skn16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskn16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried this Lynn? Looks like new local vanilla listing?

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-lynn/
Old 20-10-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Haha some things will NEVER change.

People asking about unlock/ off menu svc
People brag/lie/fantasise about unlock/ off menu svc.

These people simply cannot understand that ML are basically woman baring their nude bodies to earn $$. There is nothing to feel so almighty about getting to bang them be it top up or FOC. Yet they feel like they struck lottery when dunno how many tongues/fingers/toys/dicks have already entered the supposedly "sacred" caverns
Tina is officially vanilla, and that means unlocking her and sleeping overnight together means he has reached the nirvana realm of achievements. After all, it's hard to even get her bottom off...
Old 20-10-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigyellow View Post

basically whatever is said here just take with a pinch of salt la. we are all here to read the FRs, everything else is just noise. true or not, only the parties involved will know. end of the day, whichever ML you want to book, you still will book. tio bo?

by tomorrow, everyone will forget what's been said and we'll get on with our lives the same. if you don't like what's been said, just ignore lor. plain and simple.
Respect your opinion but you might have misunderstood why there is bashing whenever such post surfaces. The unwanted cycle is more people will start probing because some just cannot believe or accept they are not getting the same treatment. Follow by customers texting the ML ask for same service, ML clarify on WeChat,all her white knights fall in here to defend her, becoming a fiasco. Which is exactly what you pointed out, that the main purpose we come this thread is for FR, whatever extra need not be announced here since not everyone will get, so to post it is just ego triggered and attention seeking plus stirring unnecessary shit. That is why people will bash such post, because it has no reason to exist here.
Old 20-10-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tina is officially vanilla, and that means unlocking her and sleeping overnight together means he has reached the nirvana realm of achievements. After all, it's hard to even get her bottom off...
There are some boundaries that can be pushed, but not this, at least for me
Old 20-10-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skn16 View Post
Anyone tried this Lynn? Looks like new local vanilla listing?

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-lynn/
i ask her is she giving birth before since wearing too much but she scold me..
Old 20-10-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I would grade Tina in the rank with Vera (if ya’ll remember this legendary lady, that takes GFE to a new level). Though her GFE might not be as strong, but the urge for a male species to pound her is as strong.

I do believe, likewise for the case of Vera, there will be some lucky bro out there that will eventually unlock the holy grail, to the utmost envy of all mankind, these ladies belongs to the grade where one’s need more than just $$$ to be able to eventually attain nirvana, therefore, happy for those who reach it, keep trying for those who attempted, or attempting, or planning to attempt, to us commoner, it’s just another fairytale in the long history of Sexcapades.
Old 20-10-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigyellow View Post
blah blah blah
So humji duwan to use main account to post?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-10-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Sleep who I also want sleep. Me ish poor sad boi nobody want to sleep
Old 20-10-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
Sleep who I also want sleep. Me ish poor sad boi nobody want to sleep
Moi ish 150kg bbfa will take up 3/4 of the space on a queen size bed..

FML..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1