The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2009, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 20
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Like that I very scare to lim kopi, wait buay tahan until ma(ka)ti.... ah pek have weak heart.....
Bro u not that old lah. u r still in the prime of health. Anyway when u free jio me for coffee ok?

havent meet u long time liao.

cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 11-09-2009, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
very true bro. i used to enjoy bar hopping. but when in ermita i prefer to just go to a nice pub or club and just sit there and chill out with the girl or some friends.

The band in those clubs are damm good honestly. and to mingle with the crowd and dancing with them to the music is an experience $ cannot buy.

After going to so many countries to cheong, i honestly must say the phillipines is one place i rate it as no 1 on my list.

If not for the pricey air fares i believe alot of bros here will go there often to cheong.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers
Ronsee
me to bro, gave up bar hopping. Bar hopping, especially in Manila, is not worth it, unless you are with local people, who know the spots.

Anyway, LAC has nice bands, especially on Weekends.

Anyway, I am planning a trip end of October.

Ronsee - drop me a note when you are in Singapore
Old 12-09-2009, 09:23 AM
Samster

Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
me to bro, gave up bar hopping. Bar hopping, especially in Manila, is not worth it, unless you are with local people, who know the spots.

Anyway, LAC has nice bands, especially on Weekends.

Ronsee - drop me a note when you are in Singapore
sure do bro.

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 12-09-2009, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
dun scare me leh....tink next time i die die dun wan 4th floor
or ask my comnpany chg to pan pacific
Pan Pacific is a much better hotel than Heritage. Service is excellent. After my first stay there, each time I walk into the Hotel the staff there greets me by my name.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

Hi bro Ronsee,

Nice girl you got there. Wish you the best.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longitude View Post
Hi bro Ronsee,

Nice girl you got there. Wish you the best.
Thanks bro.

U still going to manila recently?

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 12-09-2009, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longitude View Post
Pan Pacific is a much better hotel than Heritage. Service is excellent. After my first stay there, each time I walk into the Hotel the staff there greets me by my name.
only stay once at pan pacific, but due to jam to work place in morning change back to heritage on subsequent trip
Old 12-09-2009, 02:14 PM
Samster

vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
very true bro. i used to enjoy bar hopping. but when in ermita i prefer to just go to a nice pub or club and just sit there and chill out with the girl or some friends.

The band in those clubs are damm good honestly. and to mingle with the crowd and dancing with them to the music is an experience $ cannot buy.

After going to so many countries to cheong, i honestly must say the phillipines is one place i rate it as no 1 on my list.

If not for the pricey air fares i believe alot of bros here will go there often to cheong.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers
Ronsee
Diff country diff chiong pattern....ah pek like me can chiong can liao

Agreed on the pricey price part , that why nvr a leisure trip to MNL.....recently SQ promo 348 all-in me booked liao .....leisure mean sleep at dawn alos ok lolxxxx........
miss fiammi disco
cheers
Old 12-09-2009, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
mine already cfm in oct...see can match and have a drink together
Old 13-09-2009, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
dominic7 is Cool - loads of Potential

this themed love hotel is right behind heritage. worth checking out. ask for jacuzzi

Hotel Pasay | Victoria Court Cuneta in Pasay City, Manila, Philippines
Old 13-09-2009, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
bananaslurp is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro, I'm currently in Manlia.I'm staying in Boulevard mansion ermita along roxas boulevard. Any place to recommend me?
Old 13-09-2009, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaslurp View Post
Hi Bro, I'm currently in Manlia.I'm staying in Boulevard mansion ermita along roxas boulevard. Any place to recommend me?
recommendation for girls ?

Edsa Complex, or LA Cafe or go to Makati and check out Havanas. Or just walk around the place during day time .. you will get hooked somewhere ..
Old 13-09-2009, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
recommendation for girls ?

Edsa Complex, or LA Cafe or go to Makati and check out Havanas. Or just walk around the place during day time .. you will get hooked somewhere ..
haha bro very true. Even in Makati along the P Burgos stretch in the daytime u can see hookers standing around looking for customers.

Its really not hard to get a girl there..the hard part is deciding which one to bring back

Especially places like EDSA, LAC, damm so many girls there that u r spoilt for choice.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 14-09-2009, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

Quote:
wtf? you in manila? lol.. since when you went over? pass me your car to use mah.. damn..
Old 15-09-2009, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
dominic7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
go down south further along roxas boulevard. there is a famous MP airforce 1. heard much about it but never try when i was there in manila
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1