The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2011, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
jags5643 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjags5643 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
FL pictures during biz trip

Hi Guys and Gals,

Am new here and this is my "virgn" post in this thread.

As I have no access to this private section, am very curious to peek at what sort of pictures are being shared here. Read the rule and mod told me to post 6 pictures here to activate my access. So I hope the pictures I post can be accepted here and need your support indeed.

I am not active cheongster, thus only chance for me to cheong is during biz trip. That happens few times a year. However, before encounter this thread I never thot of taking pictures of FL. So during my last biz trip at KL, I try my luck to ask if can take pics of her and she no objection..but she strictly said no face please. I of course said ok!! ok!!

As it's my first attempt to take nude pic of gal...my hands were physically "shaking" due to the excitement. I didn't take much close up though and now damn regret lo..This PRC FL is from Hunan and her skin is silky smooth. She got cute little feet too which I have taken some but not posted here coz I don't know if brothers here like feet pictures or not. Do let me know if any of you like feet pictures.

Here you go...
Old 23-01-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

jags5643 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjags5643 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: FL pictures during biz trip

Here's 2 more...

Taken before I do cat bath on her... How not to do cat bath on this sort of silky smooth skin.

The pic I should ON the flash to light up the pussy !! damn regret not doing so
Old 23-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one, where did u find the Hunan girl in KL???
Old 24-01-2011, 02:42 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 18
Flyjacket is one of the Best!Flyjacket is one of the Best!Flyjacket is one of the Best!

Nice ass... you sure must've enjoyed the DOGGIE position...

barking!! and farking!! good...
Old 24-01-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

No face but nice whole body shots. The butt angles are awesome!
Any frontal and legs spreading pixs?

Points for you!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 26-01-2011, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Nice one, where did u find the Hunan girl in KL???
It's through OTK.

This Hunan PRC really sweet lo and GFE 100%...maybe because the day i bonked her happen to be her last day at KL.
Old 26-01-2011, 11:04 AM
Samster

Smile Re: FL pictures during biz trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
No face but nice whole body shots. The butt angles are awesome!
Any frontal and legs spreading pixs?

Points for you!
Thanks brother for the points !!

I did snapped some pictures off my phone but the pic quality not as good as the one i posted la. Let me dig out and post if there's any goodies worth sharing.

I love the spirit of sharing here !!
Old 26-01-2011, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyjacket View Post
Nice ass... you sure must've enjoyed the DOGGIE position...

barking!! and farking!! good...

Fully agree. Love the sight of her firm round ass. That's her best asset IMO. haha.

I wasn't prepare to take picture on that day as I don't expect an YES for my request. Otherwise I would ave brought along my full DSLR gear with dual flash !! Would have taken much much more pictures and much better quality.

Furthermore, she didn't ask for tips in return. But before she left, I tipped her RM50 for her excellent GFE and picture service. I think she deserved it. She was so happy she FK me , and that caught me by surprice as earlier when I cat bath her I wanted to kiss her lips but she no no...
Old 28-01-2011, 02:15 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3313 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Nice figure.

I love biz trip. A real chance for me to enjoy, bonk and create havoc .....!!!!!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1