The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2005, 07:07 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Tips To Woo Girls

hi bros, since we have alot of sex tactics and talk about sex.
what about tips of wooing girls for flings and ONS?
care to share?
we can start off from the pubs to other places 1st.
lets hear the lao jiaos and experts have to say about this.
Old 09-10-2005, 07:11 PM
Samster (B)

milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tips To Woo Girls

guys always think buying the 1st drink for a start.
but i feel it is not a good start.
to certain girls especially those whom are real attractive and loads of guys hovering around them. all want to buy them a drink.they might feel it is an insult to them. they feel that a drink is a cheap .
you dun go around buying drinks for people.
wad do u guys think?

Last edited by milffella; 09-10-2005 at 07:29 PM.
Old 09-10-2005, 07:15 PM
Samster (B)

com on, gimme a little of response.
Old 09-10-2005, 07:33 PM
Samster (B)

details are difficult to explain much.
lets put it in point form

Number 1: catch her attention
easy and smooth go to the dance floor and dance. to them dancing is sex.
dun go overboard go touch them or too close. just dance in her sight . maintain eye contact if she meets your eye. give her your best smile.
Old 09-10-2005, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Though i am not am expert on it!

But i think it how u present urself to them! Buy a drink? Any Tom,Dick Or Herry can buy the ladies a drink!

Impress them with the way how u carry urself and not on how much $ u have in ur wallet!

But of cos having a nice car always help alot!

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 09-10-2005, 07:34 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella
details are difficult to explain much.
lets put it in point form

Number 1: catch her attention
easy and smooth go to the dance floor and dance. to them dancing is sex.
dun go overboard go touch them or too close. just dance in her sight . maintain eye contact if she meets your eye. give her your best smile.
maybe u can mimic or copy her dancing style. i am good at that.
it works like miracles if u can copy her.
she would be amused.
Old 09-10-2005, 07:36 PM
Samster (B)

2) go preferably in your working attire. it shows that u are clubbing with no motive.itz just chilling out after work. and u sure look smart in it.
Old 09-10-2005, 07:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21
Though i am not am expert on it!

But i think it how u present urself to them! Buy a drink? Any Tom,Dick Or Herry can buy the ladies a drink!

Impress them with the way how u carry urself and not on how much $ u have in ur wallet!

But of cos having a nice car always help alot!
u cant bring your car along into the clubs yeah?
Old 09-10-2005, 07:40 PM
Samster (B)

to get good stuffs, we take things when opportunities strike. one wrong turn land u nothing.
move like the python , and devoured whole.
Old 09-10-2005, 07:43 PM
Samster (B)

back to the tips

3) STAY FOCUS, many guys failed at that. they go wander about other girls and left their targets.women are sensitive creatures. they do not like this kind of stuff. remember stay focus if u want her to be yours that nite.
Old 09-10-2005, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Fantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

3) STAY FOCUS, many guys failed at that. they go wander about other girls and left their targets.women are sensitive creatures. they do not like this kind of stuff. remember stay focus if u want her to be yours that nite.[/QUOTE]

Bro...tis is juz my 2 cents worth, but I feel that looks do play quite a substantial role as well. A person can carry himself well but if he does not have the look, the gal mite oso ignore him.
Old 09-10-2005, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

fan.. very true.. girl carry herself very well but no look (ie. super fat).. bo lang hew whole night..
Old 09-10-2005, 07:49 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic4
3) STAY FOCUS, many guys failed at that. they go wander about other girls and left their targets.women are sensitive creatures. they do not like this kind of stuff. remember stay focus if u want her to be yours that nite.

Bro...tis is juz my 2 cents worth, but I feel that looks do play quite a substantial role as well. A person can carry himself well but if he does not have the look, the gal mite oso ignore him.[/QUOTE]

not true, u need to just look normal. my friend looks normal. he gets lots and lots of pretty and sexy babes every weekend. compared to my other friend whom drives a porche and good looking. becos he practically sit there and ogle and say this power that power and go the wrong ways thinking girls would just let him fuck and go.
Old 09-10-2005, 07:50 PM
Samster (B)

and if u are too dashing, girls would be intimidated by you too. why u want to sian me if u so good looking.they dun wanna get hurt. even if it just a fling.
girls put feelings 1st then sex bros.
Old 09-10-2005, 07:52 PM
Samster (B)

bros, hold on. we just share the views right? some bros here have good points to share. benefits us. we just see which any way is better. we can use it to our advantage yeah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1