The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Jlim78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I can't really enjoy sex...

(Not sure if I am posting in the correct section but hope to hear some opinions)

Hello fellow Samsters.

I am in a situation in which I can't really enjoy sex and not sure is it really due to my curved penis. My penis curves downwards around 30 degrees (refer to diagram below) and my length is approximately 6-inches.

I have only visited FLs (no FWBs because I not good-looking nor have a good bod). Most FLs told me I am causing them pain because of my curved penis and they will always stop the intercourse.

I am quite bothered by this. Imagine being stopped halfway, almost every single time, and just getting handjobs until cum. I can't really enjoy sex, and also feel that my money is not well-spent.

Would like to hear some opinions, no matter good or bad. Thank you!

Old 19-08-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: I can't really enjoy sex...

Is there a specific position that always cause pain to the lady or any/every position? Like missionary or doggy?
Old 20-08-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, google phallosan forte. I use it for penis extension but I heard it can also fix excessive curvature.
Old 20-08-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlim78 View Post
(Not sure if I am posting in the correct section but hope to hear some opinions)

Hello fellow Samsters.

I am in a situation in which I can't really enjoy sex and not sure is it really due to my curved penis. My penis curves downwards around 30 degrees (refer to diagram below) and my length is approximately 6-inches.

I have only visited FLs (no FWBs because I not good-looking nor have a good bod). Most FLs told me I am causing them pain because of my curved penis and they will always stop the intercourse.

I am quite bothered by this. Imagine being stopped halfway, almost every single time, and just getting handjobs until cum. I can't really enjoy sex, and also feel that my money is not well-spent.

Go to Orchard Tower look for Mary or Tang li. If they can tahan means ur penis is normal. Lol! Those FL you found are just lazy fuck. Those Orchard tower gives can take 8” black cock from US navy. Your one probably Boy Scout. Don’t look for those FL who serve those 3” short cock fat tow kay la. Any 4” cock ram them, they will cry father cry mother
Old 20-08-2022, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 15
enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!
Please go to see a doctor. They can check you out and advise you on treatment.
Old 20-08-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
stunlikeveg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hello fellow Samsters.

Bro, might be due to the length, not the curvature. 6 inches is quite long for sgreans (statistically speaking average Singaporean is 4.5inches). Try to go slow and not penetrate so deep right from the get-go? Curved penis is actually quite normal. In fact downward curve help hit the right spots for the women.
Old 20-08-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4569 / Power: 9
OnlyOnePerfect has a reputation beyond reputeOnlyOnePerfect has a reputation beyond reputeOnlyOnePerfect has a reputation beyond reputeOnlyOnePerfect has a reputation beyond reputeOnlyOnePerfect has a reputation beyond reputeOnlyOnePerfect has a reputation beyond reputeOnlyOnePerfect has a reputation beyond reputeOnlyOnePerfect has a reputation beyond reputeOnlyOnePerfect has a reputation beyond reputeOnlyOnePerfect has a reputation beyond reputeOnlyOnePerfect has a reputation beyond repute

hope it doesn't curve more as you age.
Old 21-08-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
jenziel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

love big dick
Old 21-08-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
AlisonBecker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenziel View Post
love big dick
Is your pussy very tight?
Old 21-08-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
lechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Hello fellow Samsters.

Bro. Don't panic. I assume you are still young and doesn't have much sexual experience.

Mine is 6.5-7" and same as yours, mine is a bit curved, probably 10-30 degree but definitely not the super straight one.

If i'm guessing correctly, you wear those tight underwear during your puberty period even at night when you sleep. And you never position the penis upright in the underwear during the crucial developing years, thus explaining the curve as we develop. Mine was this experience, no one taught me, and it was too late by the time I knew about this.

Well bro, even though the curve doesn't make your penis the most aesthetically pleasing to the eyes, but good news is I'm married...My wife doesn't complain about the curve and instead complains happily I go too deep at times (touching her cervix).

Thus, if my wife is happy, I'm sure your partner will be happy too given your length. You just gonna work on not cumming too fast then. Haha

Don't get bothered by what those FL say. Focus on your strength and find someone who loves you for who you are. Your self esteem doesn't come from what the FL say but how you feel about yourself. Make sure you groom yourself well and speak well with confidence. And you will soon have girls liking you

Last edited by lechlee; 21-08-2022 at 04:11 PM.
Old 21-08-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 3
toxeth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Curved dicks very common.
Old 21-08-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
jerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Girl complain in all positions or ??? I am also near 6 inches and 2/3 FL complain pain when FJ.
Old 21-08-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 2
dickginer is one of the Best!dickginer is one of the Best!dickginer is one of the Best!dickginer is one of the Best!

Enjoying reading
Old 22-08-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
centvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycentvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think u just need to find a gd fl. Ur size is good, bigger than average locals but not too big. When fl said mine is huge I laughed, I didn't measured mine but quite sure it is quite below 6inch.lol.most fl nowadays wanted to end things fast. They sensed if u r inexperienced or lower in confident, they will start to cut short.
Old 22-08-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Jlim78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Is there a specific position that always cause pain to the lady or any/every position? Like missionary or doggy?
This is also one of the issues that I say I can't really enjoy. Like all positions also cause pain (different girls).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1