The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
bintulucar, blackpink, Eeee, elforno, FlirtyGirls, galaxyxscorts, hana, Miri12, RD01, samster, samyboys

Old 21-03-2015, 02:19 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

To put it as simply as possible, asiangirlsnextdoor.com is for non members of the forum who wanted to view the images posted in the private picture section.

If you're already a member, it does not make sense to sign up for asiangirlsnextdoor.com. It costs $2 more per month and there are no forum privileges at all.

To view the whole package, go to the first post in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twins2014 View Post
wait

so for asiangirlsnextdoor ... cannot view private section of this forum.. payment via verotel

for premium membership .. can view private section of this forum.. payment via payment express ?

phew luckily i read this last page b4 i purchase from verotel..
************************************************** *************************************

ok i have paid to be premium... im sorry
need some guidance here

wat can i do with my points ? when i can view private section dy.... other than private sections... where else i can go and view?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-03-2015, 08:35 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

copy and paste from sam message

To view the whole package, go to the first post in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Farking Serious...
Got discount from OKT?
Never SIC me earlier when I was member....
I lugi lah...

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 30-03-2015, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
cremepie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros, I have just purchased the verotel for USD19.95 but it seems like I am unable to view the private section of this forum? Any kind souls able to help me? It directs me to asiangirlnextdoor.com which was not what I'm intending to subscribe to
Old 30-03-2015, 05:16 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremepie View Post
Hello bros, I have just purchased the verotel for USD19.95 but it seems like I am unable to view the private section of this forum? Any kind souls able to help me? It directs me to asiangirlnextdoor.com which was not what I'm intending to subscribe to
If you bought asiangirlsnextdoor.com membership, then you can view the images at that site.

Just go to http://www.asiangirlsnextdoor.com/ad...k/verotelgate/ and enter the usercode and passcode that was assigned to you.

Thank you very much for your support. It is much appreciated.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 30-03-2015, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you bought asiangirlsnextdoor.com membership, then you can view the images at that site.

Just go to http://www.asiangirlsnextdoor.com/ad...k/verotelgate/ and enter the usercode and passcode that was assigned to you.

Thank you very much for your support. It is much appreciated.
So there's no way I can access the forum where I can get premium rates from okt bros here and need to reapply another membership?
Old 30-03-2015, 07:57 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
So there's no way I can access the forum where I can get premium rates from okt bros here and need to reapply another membership?
If you wanted premium membership, why did you sign up for membership to a different site?

Please advise.

Old 30-03-2015, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
If you wanted premium membership, why did you sign up for membership to a different site?

Please advise.
Hi Bro Sam, pardon me for my newbie ignorance but I clicked on some links and I'm not sure how I ended up in a page that asks to join membership and without knowing that there are 2 separate memberships, I fast hand fast leg went to subscribe it only to find out that I can't access the premium features in the forum after that. Guess it's a painful experience for not checking properly before payment
Old 30-03-2015, 07:42 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i suggest u drop sam a pm and see if he can help u.

Quote:
Hi Bro Sam, pardon me for my newbie ignorance but I clicked on some links and I'm not sure how I ended up in a page that asks to join membership and without knowing that there are 2 separate memberships, I fast hand fast leg went to subscribe it only to find out that I can't access the premium features in the forum after that. Guess it's a painful experience for not checking properly before payment

Old 31-03-2015, 03:26 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Sign up for premium membership and I'll process a refund for the asiangirlsnextdoor.com membership.

PM me your usercode that you were issued at asiangirlsnextdoor.com

Cheers and thanks very much for your vote of confidence. It is much appreciated.

Old 02-04-2015, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12721 / Power: 19
FitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OK here is the latest!!!

200 points added upon sign up.

10 points added every month as long as you remain a member. This means in one year 120 points will be added in addition to the 200 points you gained when you first signed up.

Example :

• Member "xxxxxyyy" has 50 rep points. He decides to sign up for premium membership.
  • Upon completing the transaction, 200 points is added so the total is 250.
  • He remains a premier member for one year. Each month, 10 points is added so that adds another 120 points by the end of the anniversary date so total = 370 after one year of premium membership.
  • He cancels after one year. 200 points is deducted for canceling but the monthly bonus remains so rep points after canceling will be 170.
Boss, a certain member "Jxxxxxxs" had -63 points. After signing up for premium, I noticed he has 263 points.

Based on your example, he should be having -63 + 200 = 137 points instead of 263

If he decides to cancel his premium membership in a few days, then his points will be 63.

Is there a mistake in my calculation? Thanks
Old 02-04-2015, 02:54 PM

maybe someone add points to him??? it is much easier to receive rep points when u are a premium member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitPartner View Post
Boss, a certain member "Jxxxxxxs" had -63 points. After signing up for premium, I noticed he has 263 points.

Old 02-04-2015, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Farking Serious...
Tiagong FP auditing my sbf points ah?
You still haven't gotten over the defeat?
Mai leh...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 02-04-2015, 06:13 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Could be a bug in the script or someone added to his points.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FitPartner View Post

Based on your example, he should be having -63 + 200 = 137 points instead of 263

If he decides to cancel his premium membership in a few days, then his points will be 63.

Is there a mistake in my calculation? Thanks

Old 02-04-2015, 06:29 PM
Samster

FitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Farking Serious...
Tiagong FP auditing my sbf points ah?
You still haven't gotten over the defeat?
Mai leh...
Why u so paranoid?

The "Jxxxxxxs" I referred to is JiByeAss ..... u admit being a JibyeAss?

Old 02-04-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Could be a bug in the script or someone added to his points.
The possibility is there, but from -63 to 263 in an instant seems improbable.

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1