The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2007, 07:52 AM
pillowcase

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Sin Fl at upper boon keng

Known this girl at chatline..
tried her once last yr. but lose her number..
would like to have her again cos she is damn "jin ye" abt her work.
anyone knows her over here?
she likes to Oo o o o alot when she talks.

face: 5
body: 5 - big bone, abit meaty
fj: 7
attitude: 10
anal, cim, cif - no
dmg: 100 + rm = cap - 2 hours. never say how many shot.

brief fr..
pick her up at upper boon keng
went to 81 at lor 1xxx

have a short tkss, start off just like bf gf, started to kiss and slowly remove clothes.. had shower together.. dried ourself and she starts her service on mi.
french, catbath etc... ...
start her off with missionary, then doggie... bcos i had consumed alcohol earlier on, after 30 min still haven com... i was tire and felt sleepy.. alcohol always makes mi sleepy.
she offer to blow for mi again.
remove my cap and start blowing.
while she was blowing, i doze off afew times and she still cont doing it.
blew for 20plus mins, still cant come. so i stroke it while she blow for mi. she refused initially - afraid tat i will load into her mouth. promise her i wont. she then agrees to it.
after afew mins, finallly, it was here. i load edinto her mouth.
tot she was going to curse and swear.
but, she didnt.
just spit it out and tease mi... haiz.. finally u r here.... haha....
hug and sleep for a while.

wash up, check out and send her hm...

for those who have tried her, pls pm mi her number...
she is staying at upper boon keng.

and for those who likes my fr, pls give mi a helping hand cos im a newbie and need points.

thanks.
Old 01-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
goodman_tay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sin Fl at upper boon keng

will like to try when vit M refilled
Old 11-04-2007, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 18
sirbrian is one of the Best!sirbrian is one of the Best!sirbrian is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Sin Fl at upper boon keng

I beg you bro.....I need her number...please PM me
Old 12-04-2007, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbrian View Post
I beg you bro.....I need her number...please PM me
I heard of cheongster itching for a fuck but bro must you sound so desperado?? And if you really bother to read properly, he dun have the contact but trying to find back this fl..
Old 12-04-2007, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3705 / Power: 22
QQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
I heard of cheongster itching for a fuck but bro must you sound so desperado?? And if you really bother to read properly, he dun have the contact but trying to find back this fl..

Bro Frankiestine, i think this newbie is itching for a f**k, but not by this FL, is by fella samsters lah. No head no tail, just suka suka post say need this FL number. Later he'll line up in the firing squad
Old 12-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ8899 View Post
Bro Frankiestine, i think this newbie is itching for for a f**k, by by fella samsters lah. No head no tail, just suka suka post say need this FL number.
he cuntfusing everyone by posting a fr then later ask for number again..btw bro paiseh i thought you liverpudlians so put in remark column when upping you....
Old 12-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 20
wat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yah boy, some itching corkster sometimes use the wrong HEAD to think
With Power COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY
Old 12-04-2007, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wat2woopee View Post
Yah boy, some itching corkster sometimes use the wrong HEAD to think
but i think he already got his SEXTISFACTION from HERE already...
Old 12-04-2007, 12:10 PM
Samster

wat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud of

Quote:
but i think he already got his SEXTISFACTION from HERE already...
Why? The MILF In Sengkang GOOD?
Old 12-04-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wat2woopee View Post
Why? The MILF In Sengkang GOOD?
isn;t she the one with the mole on the face??
Old 12-04-2007, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
isn;t she the one with the mole on the face??
Like pan Jin Lian
Old 12-04-2007, 12:30 PM
Samster

Seems like there are two fls around Punggol and Sengkang area just wondering is it the same FL seems like Punggol one is the one with the mole on the face some more with HAIR sticking out... but our good friend here don't seems to be DETERRED by it....
Old 12-04-2007, 07:10 PM
Samster

sirbrian is one of the Best!sirbrian is one of the Best!sirbrian is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ8899 View Post
Bro Frankiestine, i think this newbie is itching for a f**k, but not by this FL, is by fella samsters lah. No head no tail, just suka suka post say need this FL number. Later he'll line up in the firing squad
Hi bro, I don't understand what you mean leh? Sorrie as I'm a newbie if I have offended in anyways to any bro here. I only had a fantastic FR on http://www.sbfsg.org/showthr...11#post1960211 but is asking for another contact wrong? Pls advise me accordingly..thanks
Old 12-04-2007, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Seems like there are two fls around Punggol and Sengkang area just wondering is it the same FL seems like Punggol one is the one with the mole on the face some more with HAIR sticking out... but our good friend here don't seems to be DETERRED by it....
oh if it true...thanks for warning me...
Old 13-04-2007, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3705 / Power: 22
QQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
he cuntfusing everyone by posting a fr then later ask for number again..btw bro paiseh i thought you liverpudlians so put in remark column when upping you....
No problem lah bro, devilz or liverpudians, we are all loyal supporter of EPL. Cheerz!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1