The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2011, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
to SBF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My life as an Emperor

This is a hot summer.I have decided to ask my eunuch to arrange a trip to the summer palace in Chengde. Over there, 12o virgins awaiting for me to deflower over the summer. My Sex trainer Eunuch will go along with Qinglou Xiaoxue(the top prostitute) to train the virgins how to pleasure male human beings. My sex trainer's job is to train how to communicate with me,the emperor and Xiao Xue will train the virgins and if they are lucky enough,I will choose those i like to be my concubines.

The distance from Beijing to Chengde is very far.Along the bumpy journey, an evil thought suddenly came to my mind. I have never fuck a woman in a horse carriage before... I wonder how it feels man. However, damned.all the virgins were sent to my summer palace two weeks ago and along with me either are soldiers,eunuches and the only vaginal available belongs to Xiao Xue.

Xiao Xue is 22. She was thrown to the prostitue den eversince she was 16 years. Her customers are not any Tom Dick and Harry. She is available once every month and considered the top notch pros around whereby customers must be government officials and they auction to win her service.

Since two years ago, I had booked her to train my concubines in sexual satisfaction. I never tried her myself because I am forbade to share the same women with other men.

Back to the present, my throbbing emperor's dick is yearning for a new sexperience.

I shouted," STOP!"

Everybody stopped. Eunuch QiMing approacheddme and ask"Your majesty,any thing that we could help?"

I kept quiet and staring at Xiao Xue. Qiming immediately understood what I want and beckoned her to come into my cabin.Before she enter,she has to be stripped stark naked in fear of weapons to assasinate me the emperor. Both her holes were digged and qc checked for weapons too before entering my cabin. By then, she was wet and her love juice was flowing down her thigh.
Old 06-03-2011, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
forboysammy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: My life as an Emperor

camp for more

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 07-03-2011, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by to SBF View Post
Both her holes were digged and qc checked for weapons too before entering my cabin.
Sounds like gonna be 121 episodes of funny sex stories ahead

Upz you 9 sperms to boot
Old 07-03-2011, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 14
hornylilman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice writeup...
heehee
Old 07-03-2011, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

或许一百零八个好汉 will appear & take away yr would be concubines .....
Old 07-03-2011, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
kingfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My life as an Emperor

Camping for double xx story . Emperor story is good and especially xiaoxue is involved. Keep her cumming .........
Old 07-03-2011, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
kingfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to see imperial physician to get MC and go summer palace in case hos majesty needs help 8-)
Old 07-03-2011, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16022 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Long Live to SBF
We your loyal subjects waiting for yr story
Old 07-03-2011, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

can i make a request that Emperor and his pros have kungfu sex like the vid below?

http://www.livevideo.com/video/34897...-fu-sex-2.aspx

lol

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 07-03-2011 at 01:50 PM.
Old 09-03-2011, 08:19 AM
Samster

Xiao Xue gave me a very seductive look,licking her lips with her finger bitten by the edge of her red pulsating lips. First she knelt in front of me,then she crawl towards my feet. She pushed away my robe slowly.

Then took of my shoes,and took right my feet up...one by one..she licked my toes and then the underneath of my foot. i was shuddering in excitement. God damned...she is such a good licker and should have up her donkey years ago.

Same treatment done to my left foot, one by one she licked my toes with loud slurping noise.her tongue poke in between every toes like as if fucking in between my toes.

Thanks for upping me and praising me..this gives me inspiration to tell you more of my experience as an emperor.
Old 09-03-2011, 08:26 AM
Samster

The xiao xue slowly licked up to my knee and licked them,then with a soft bite...wow...it is heavenly. Same treatment for my other knee.I could feel my throbbing cock yearning for more actions...she saw it throbbing andthen she removed the imperial colour clothes to reveal my throbbing hard cock. She grabbed it and gave a soft kiss to my penile head...then, she said,"Be patient my emperor, there is more to come..." She then pushed up both my thighes...and poke her tongue into my asshole...she was virtually digging my ass hole...tht is heavenly!!! I almost came and precum was flowing out like volcano lavae flowing out of the volcano mouth

She started to lick my ass hole slowly...and sensually making some moans to excite me more.Her fingers was rubbing at my precum..massaging slowly the penile head...making it even harder.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Do keep up with the good work... Interesting approach.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future

Good start! 

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old Threads: My Past Encounters - Real ONSs and Flings
Old 09-03-2011, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

wow, nice and innovative story , pls continue bro...

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 09-03-2011, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16022 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,
Yeah it's kind of you to carry on. Looking forward to yr post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1