The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by tti123 View Post
Have had a few sessions at 7heaven over the last few weeks and wanted to just share some feedback:

Bright, Beer, and Tokyo are new and were okay - will probably get better with time but i would repeat with them. Nui was not great - too much teeth, only one i wouldnt recommend.
Did Beer do the full CIM for you? KNN it went fine for me until the part I started unloading then she pulled away and stopped everything and I was left hanging
Old 30-10-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Do the girls at the BJ bars let you french with them to get into the mood? I haven't went to BJ bars before, but now even some full service ML don't give frenching.

Dude..u REALLY wanna french a SW who sucked off 15 schlongs b4 you met her?
Like, really?
Old 31-10-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Dude..u REALLY wanna french a SW who sucked off 15 schlongs b4 you met her?
Like, really?
After experiencing Lyn Lhin's breath, now no lol ... And I'll probably skip BJ bars all together cuz I'm not sensitive to BJ ... Will head to the MPs for the SYTs instead.
Old 31-10-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Kasalong FS

B1300/half hour, sofa, no shower
B1700/hr, VIP rm w/bed and shower, massage
Old 01-11-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Kasalong FS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
B1300/half hour, sofa, no shower
B1700/hr, VIP rm w/bed and shower, massage

Yea but most are old, fat, fugly or all 3
Old 01-11-2023, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
After experiencing Lyn Lhin's breath, now no lol ... And I'll probably skip BJ bars all together cuz I'm not sensitive to BJ ... Will head to the MPs for the SYTs instead.

LOL..sounds like a plan
I like a good bj with a looker...often do tat as like my appetiser b4 d main course few hours later.

Butonly if she is a looker
Old 01-11-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
BJ Girls

Quote:
Yea but most are old, fat, fugly or all 3
I saw that as I passed by a BJ bar along the way to Wonder. But there are 1 or 2 ok ones. Then again, there are plenty of better girls at Wonder.
Old 01-11-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
LOL..sounds like a plan
I like a good bj with a looker...often do tat as like my appetiser b4 d main course few hours later.

Butonly if she is a looker
Tbh, I don't like to last too long. Either have a great BBBJ and CIM right there for the day or head to a MP like Butterfly and fill the pussy with cum in 1 of their raw girls before the massage, then continue with it with the cum dripping out. Felt especially great when she's on top with that cum filled pussy. That's what I'm doing with my ML in SG now.

But some BJ places like Mdm Claude offer FS too, haven't tried them and it is quite costly vs the MPs. Probably the pics are PS'ed a lot too. Maybe try once is ok, but if she made me CIM, then it's going to be a very long workout.
Old 14-11-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
noned1121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to 7 heaven last weekend and had Lin. Damm; she’s good! Suck and CIM like a champ. Wanted to go back for another round or try other girls but decided for a nuru instead. She’s a cheerful girl, at the back of my head; I was wondering was she high on weed or something 😂
Old 18-11-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

is it normal in a 7 heaven session which the girl willingly blow you and make you cim twice non stop??
need to top up money?
Old 19-11-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Riye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
is it normal in a 7 heaven session which the girl willingly blow you and make you cim twice non stop??
need to top up money?
Girl takes 50% only from menu so willing to do more for tips.

Kinda wanna attempt to flash 1k at Candy see if can raw or capped FJ.

FR:
Name: Candy
Type: Mandarin Catholic descent coz I ask her about the cross tattoo on her chest
Start date: Started after Song Kran so 7 months going

Did ask that she was working everyday recently, but can see like she's angpai so might need to wait.

Probably 5-10% more meat than photo from 7 months ago but I feel like it actually looks nicer.. ok ymmv maybe I really kena gong tao coz my sessions usually 10-15min only but I still keep going back.
Old 19-11-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riye View Post
Girl takes 50% only from menu so willing to do more for tips.

Kinda wanna attempt to flash 1k at Candy see if can raw or capped FJ.

FR:
Name: Candy
Type: Mandarin Catholic descent coz I ask her about the cross tattoo on her chest
Start date: Started after Song Kran so 7 months going

Did ask that she was working everyday recently, but can see like she's angpai so might need to wait.

Probably 5-10% more meat than photo from 7 months ago but I feel like it actually looks nicer.. ok ymmv maybe I really kena gong tao coz my sessions usually 10-15min only but I still keep going back.
oh candy with the cross on her chest
ya tried her, not my type. was average for me
ya i liked her tattoos
Old 20-11-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 18
red0xz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterred0xz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterred0xz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros heard of Meet the World bar please can share FR as I'm thinking of going for my upcoming trip

Last edited by red0xz; 20-11-2023 at 11:13 AM.
Old 26-11-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
LionKing12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone can share info about Aries Bangkok?There seems so info about the place..
Old 27-11-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKing12 View Post
Anyone can share info about Aries Bangkok?There seems so info about the place..
Check nuru massage thread

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1