The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Got meh? Normally I go Weld Rd to look for China bus leh. But now shop closed liao.
Last week I reached early and parked at Sophia Road. Waited in the car and saw 4 eye candies at around 6pm. I was like damn.. how I wish they are my ML. Haha. But I believed they are KTV girls. Anyway, shouldn't talk too much non ML stuffs here. Later tio hoot
Old Yesterday, 11:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/may-massage/

Returnee from many years back, but forgotten what her service is like, anyone remember ?
I book her many years ago. Massage good. Sensual is just normal. Nothing much to shout. She just give me a feel like treating singapore as her atm. Haha. Come and left for like 2 week. Whenever short of money, she will come back type. Don't zap me hor. Just my own feeling.
Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Averagearse View Post
Sally!
Solid choice for good massage imo
Her massage improve a lot in this stint
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 11
johnnyo is one of the Best!johnnyo is one of the Best!johnnyo is one of the Best!johnnyo is one of the Best!

Short MR for this mysterious ML that seems to be around forever, but very few reviews. A bit of impulse booking cause just nice she was located nearby when I texted for fun.

Xiao Yue Yue - https://sglonelyguy-31.com/xiao-yue-yue-massage/

Looks: Not my type for sure, probably late 30s or even early 40s. The type that belongs in the local section of SLG. Her height is accurate, legs kind of decent for her age but again, really buay gum her overall looks. But she probably looked much better years ago.

Massage: Really decent, skilled in massage I must say.

Sensual: Quite shy about her boobs due to her small size, but managed to talk her into showing them as I was curious about her nipples. Her nips are damn thick, had a good time just tuning them. Opted for 2 shots and she somehow made it happen despite what I mentioned about her looks. I saw her really focusing on my 2IC when she was slowly stroking it and with variation in her technique. Maybe a blessing that she did that, with eye contact maybe can't shoot hahaha

RTM: Nope but no regrets trying considering price ($100) and her skillset.
Old Yesterday, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 950 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Lucky you got to progress so far to taste legendary Vera’s pussy. Young and Naive me only got the vanilla version of her ��
The lucky ones were those who visited her when she just started. I was actually not too lucky with her.

TMT
Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
The lucky ones were those who visited her when she just started. I was actually not too lucky with her.
Ya I heard so too.
Oh well even if she offered back then I might not have taken it was still a naive young boy back then not yet poisoned too deep hahaha
Old Yesterday, 11:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Kay1993 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Last time got one Tina at Joo Chiat… Not sure if she still doing it?
Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Kay1993 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Last time got one ML at condo around Joo Chiat area called Tina, she still working?
Old Today, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I was one of the lucky ones when she just started (under Chewy Fruit). Though she subsequently rolled-back her services (under LTD), we still indulged occasionally when we got into the mood... fuelled by her house pour wine, talking sh*t in Canto and English (her English was really good). Gosh I miss her!
Old Today, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
I also surprised with all these reveal.
Tried her once at B area and the impression was like south is forbidden...
Nothing that interest me for RTM...
Then heard she won't be here anymore.
If we're talking about the same Love (Xiao Ai) from around 2014/15 (same era as Yuki (see thread first post), Four Seasons, Vera), this Love was a wild pussycat when unleashed. Partly because I was one of her first customers when she arrived, and she viewed me as a "helpful bro"
Old Today, 01:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -508 / Power: 0
Shangshangqian Shangshangqian Shangshangqian Shangshangqian Shangshangqian Shangshangqian

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-amy/

Finally speak French with her today, and the surprise part comes as she allows me to travel south for her 😂
Maybe after speaking French she was too excited.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1