The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2009, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 16
Beast_ID is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeast_ID is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Affairs, sex, with your friends' gf/wife, colleagues' gf/wife?

Jason28, later i pm you Jamie's mum's contact... Then you share with us your FR... hahaha..

Please leave your nick when you upz my rep, will return upz asap... (6 points and above only)

OPPORTUNIST - IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING

Last edited by Beast_ID; 18-01-2009 at 05:32 PM.
Old 18-01-2009, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Looking forward to read your next story.
Old 19-01-2009, 12:41 AM
Samster

Beast_ID is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeast_ID is a Helpful and Caring Samster

NS Part 1

When I was first posted to the flight, Mike was assigned as my upper study but he was never on time for work. Even when he arrives, he’s always on the line with girls and stuff. I knew this guy must a flirt or a player. I was then introduced to Nick thru Mike. They were known as the evil duo in the squadron and I didn’t know the reason then. Although we had common topics, we only mix around inside camp during office hours. Till one day at the smoking corner

Nick: Hey Mike, I’ll be late tonight. Got an assignment by levi’s at some club.

Mike: What? Not again… What time will you be arriving then?

Nick: Hopefully before midnight.

Mike: In that case, I’ll reach around midnight too…

Nick: Hey, then who’s going to reserve seats for us? You know Sharon don’t
like to stand right…

Mike: Oh, Sharon’s joining us tonight?

Nick: Yup! So are you going to get seats for us?

Mike: Alrite then… Hey Beast, do you have anything on tonight? Wanna join us?

Me: Oh… Where are you guys going? I’ve got nothing on tonight.

Mike: We going to XXX. It’s a club playing r&b music. Interested?

Me: Sure… Let me know when and where to meet you ya…

This is how I joined the evil duo.

10pm @ XXX

We got our table and starts to drink and chat. Till something happens…

Cynthia: Hey Mike~~~ Thanks for reaching so early to reserve seats for us… So sweet of you… Oh, and who do we have here with us?

Mike: Hi Cynthia, don’t mention it. Oh, this is Beast, our colleague at work.

Cynthia: Oh, didn’t heard of him before. Anyway, hi Beast. Cynthia here.

Me: Hi Cynthia. Nice to meet you. (She’s really a beauty. At this moment, I couldn’t think of anything but to possess her. She stands at 1.75m, with a look touched by an angel and a figure from hell. She looks gorgeous even in t-shirt and jeans. I just couldn’t get my eyes off her. PS- I still didn’t know that Nick is her bf.)

Mike: Cynthia?

Cynthia: Yes?

Mike: How come you came alone?

Cynthia: Why not? Oh! Ha! Sharon is arriving. She’s with her friends so I didn’t meet her.

Mike: Cool!

Cynthia: So boring. Shall we play some card games?

Mike: Card games? How about some magic? Beast, do what you are best at.

Cynthia: What? Beast is a magician?

Me: Oh, not really a magician. I practice magic as a hobby. Let me show you some tricks if you don’t mind.

Finally I get to talk to her. I decide to perform some tricks which I can get close to her. She was soon attracted and amazed by my tricks and kept asking me questions and stuffs about magic.

Sharon: Hey guys, I’m here. Not dancing? Oh, who do we have with us? A tarot card predictor?

Mike: Hi Sharon, this is Beast, our new colleague.

Sharon: Oh, colleague… (Looks at my wrist for the watch I’m wearing, then from head to toe.)

Cynthia: Take a seat Sharon, Beast is performing some magic tricks. It’s very interesting.

Sharon: Nah, not interested. Mike, wanna dance?

Mike: Sure! Let’s go.

Cynthia: Beast, don’t mind her. That’s how she talks to someone she doesn’t know.

Mike: I’m ok. Don’t worry.

Cynthia: Hmmm… What’s taking Nick so long?

Calling Nick on her phone.

Cynthia: Hey darling, where are you? Reaching? Okok…

Me: Darling? You are Nick’s gf?

Cynthia: Yup. You mean you didn’t know? Well, now you know. Ha~

That was quite a surprise to me though. But well, this isn’t the first time I’m attracted to someone else’s gf. But I didn’t have any intention of doing anything yet. Nick arrives a short while later and nothing special happens that night.

This Is how I gets to know Cynthia and Sharon.

To be continued…

Sorry guys, no actions in this part yet.

Please leave your nick when you upz my rep, will return upz asap... (6 points and above only)

Old 19-01-2009, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Touché deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro beast is a magician? teach me some tricks leh... where's xxx btw?
Old 19-01-2009, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
jason28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guessing wat u gong to do with the 2 ladies..

camping more...
Old 19-01-2009, 09:03 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 0
rocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Jamie's mum... hahahaha... tot I see Jamie instead... kekekeke

Anyway, my tribute to TS with my humble peanut points. Think TS trying to up me but to no avail...maybe TS no rep power to up me... So let me help you to gain rep power.

Great and sextifying story...you are the man... Hopes for more with cynthia and sharon...in the making.

Great job! Makes me feel like looking around again...among friends and ex fb...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast_ID View Post
Jason28, later i pm you Jamie's mum's contact... Then you share with us your FR... hahaha..
Old 19-01-2009, 09:39 AM
Samster

Part 2

After that night, i started to join them for drinking sessions every weekends. But sad to say, Cynthia seldom gets drunk, at most high. Not that she's a damn good drinker, but she controls herself well. I was always looking for chances, but the closest i got to was feeling up her waist and butt. There was this once, we were high and dancing in the dance floor when someone who was rushing to the gents pushes his way thru everyone in the dance floor. (I think he's gonna vomit.)

Cynthia was then pushed and fell completely onto me with her entire body sticking onto mine. I caught hold of her with my hands on her waist and butt, her face so sticking so close to mine that i could smell her nice fragrance while she looks into the direction of that guy who pushed her. Damn! At this moment, my bro below erected although it's just a hug and i wished that this hug will last forever.

Cynthia: Sorry Beast, did i stepped on ur foot?

Me: (Still in stunned mode while holding her) Oh, it's ok. You didn't. Are you alrite?

Cynthia: I'm alrite. Thanks for catching hold of me. Hmmm.. Your hands...?

Me: Oh... Oh.... Sorry... Was still shocked by his action... I think he's drunk... (Releasing my paws off her)

Cynthia: I guess... Let's carry on dancing...

That's my first body contact with Cynthia. This encounter boosted the urge in me to get her. But well, times ain't always good. When Cynthia is around, Nick is too. I could only get close to her when Nick is either in the gents or yet to arrive. But i was never close to sex or affair with Cynthia.

There was this once, Cynthia and Nick had a quarrel in the club and Nick stomped out of the club and went home. Mike ran after him and got into the same cab. Sharon didn't join us that night and i was left alone with Cynthia. She's crying and kept drinking. I guess if anything have to happen, it gotta be now right? I just sat down quietly beside her while she drinks, hoping that she will knock out soon.

*Ring, ring* My hp rings

Mike: Hey Beast, i'm sending Nick home first. He's mad with Cynthia, can you do me a favour by sending her home?

Me: What? You guys went off already? What the.... Alrite, i'll send her home...

This is the first time she got so drunk and i'm alone with her. But i'm sure she's not drunk enough to check in to a hotel with me. Haha... Better not do anything silly. So i brought her out of the club and got onto a cab. While in the cab, she lies onto my body with my hand over her shoulder. The feeling is soooo good, just like she's my gf. I moved my hand down to her butt and rest it there. This alone, is enough for me to get a hard on.

Well, like i always said. Happy moment don't last. We soon arrives at her home and alights the cab. Cynthia stays in this condo in the east. Her parents migrated to Aus long time ago while Cynthia carries on with her studies here. But that doesn't mean she's staying alone. Sharon moved in with her as she likes to stay in a condo. Told you she's a materialistic girl.

Cynthia was very drunk, i holds onto her and took the lift up. At this moment, i thought to myself, i will be letting myself down if i don't do anything tonight. Just then, the lift reached and i reached for her keys in her bag. Just at this moment, guess what?

Cynthia: Pukes~~~

Damn! She vomitted over me. Now my shirt and jeans smells of vodka and food she ate earlier on. I finally found her keys and went into her house and laid her down onto her bed. My thoughts and mood were gone the moment she vomits on me. I walked passed Sharon's room and the door is not totally closed. I pushes open the door and saw her smoking inside the room using the lap top playing the music at quite a high volume.

Me: Hey Sharon, your friend is drunk. Mind helping her change or what?

Sharon: Hi Beast, there you are. And who's drunk? (Looking at me with a steamed and silly look)

Me: Are you alrite? Don't tell me you are drunk too. (Doesn't seems like drunk, more like high on drugs.)

Sharon: Of course not...

Me: Can you take a look at Cynthia?

Sharon: Ok~~~

While she goes into Cynthia's room, i went to the toilet in the kitchen to wash up a bit. Now my shirt and jeans are wet. I came out of the toilet with only my boxer on and went to check out on Cynthia. She's sound asleep. My evil thoughts with her is gone, so i left her room and heads to the living room for a puff while waiting for my clothes to dry a bit.

Just then, i walked passed Sharon's room again...

To be continued...

Old 19-01-2009, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky73sg View Post
Jamie's mum... hahahaha... tot I see Jamie instead... kekekeke

Anyway, my tribute to TS with my humble peanut points. Think TS trying to up me but to no avail...maybe TS no rep power to up me... So let me help you to gain rep power.

Great and sextifying story...you are the man... Hopes for more with cynthia and sharon...in the making.

Great job! Makes me feel like looking around again...among friends and ex fb...

TS, thanks for your appreciating and supporting my story. Thanks for ur rep points too... Very sorry about that, i didn't know i must have rep power in order to up someone. I must have been a fool. Haha... Will up u back after i have my rep power. Cheers bro!!!

Old 19-01-2009, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 23
Artic is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArtic is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArtic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story dude...you deserve my 7 points...
Old 19-01-2009, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artic View Post
Nice story dude...you deserve my 7 points...

Good day bro Artic... Thanks for your 7 and appreciating my story... Will continue writting to return the favor for now as i have no power yet. Will put u on the list first... Meanwhile, stay tuned and enjoy my humble experiences... Cheer!!!

Old 19-01-2009, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
jason28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast_ID View Post
hahaha .. don't want la .. i scare i cannot take it ..

but beast Fr is good ..

more pls ..
Old 19-01-2009, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 18
XR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to behold

Pitching tent for yr next story..........

Thanks to all the Bros who has upped me....
Pls pm me if I have forgotten to return favour...
Old 19-01-2009, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason28 View Post
hahaha .. don't want la .. i scare i cannot take it ..

but beast Fr is good ..
You know Jamie's mum first then get to know Jamie later, who knows you will pen down your FRs here too.
Old 19-01-2009, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
uncleF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no update yet? TS must be busy bonking someone's gf now...

camping here...
Old 19-01-2009, 11:19 PM
Samster

Part 3

As i walked passed Sharon's room, i saw her nodding her head to the rhythm in front of her lap top. I thought it was boring to smoke alone so...

*Knock, knock*

Sharon: Wow, how come you are in your boxer only?

Me: Cynthia vomitted on me just now, i took off my shirt and jeans to wash up a bit. Now waiting for them to dry up.

Sharon: Oh ok. Didn't know you look so beefy without your clothes. By the way, how may i help you?

Me: Oh, do you may if i join you for a smoke? It's kinda bored to smoke alone outside.

Sharon: Sure... Come on in...

Sharon is wearing a white oversized shirt and a white undersized shorts sitting on her bed with her lap top. From my bare eyes, i conclude that she's not wearing anything under her shirt and shorts. I sat on her bed and smoked while watching what's she's doing on her lap top.

Me: Doing online shopping?

Sharon: *No reply*

Me: Sharon?

Sharon: Huh? Yes? (Rotating her head rubbing her cheeks with her shoulder)

Me: You all right?

Sharon: Aaaahhhh... Of course... Feels so comfortable now... Wanna join me?

Me: Huh? Like what?

Sharon: I've some sweets which will makes you feel damn good and comfortable. Wanna try?

Me: Sweets? Hmmm... Sure... (I've nothing to lose anyway)

Sharon hands me 2 clorets look alike pills.

Sharon: Suck them like how you normally eat sweets.

Me: Ok...

It didn't took long before the effect of the pills kick in. I guess it have something to do with the alcohol i drank earlier on. The word to describe my feeling now should be "Free". I suddenly feels so comfortable and tucks myself into her branket.

Sharon: Feels good right? (Sticking her cigarette which she smoked halfway into my mouth)

Me: Ya... (Puffs)

Sharon: Wanna get higher?

Me: Like how?

Sharon: Inhale the smoke from my mouth (Tooks a big mouthful of smoke and kisses me)

Me: SSssssss.... Aaaahhhhhh..... Feels so good... (Places my hand over her shoulder)

Sharon: Feels so good with you around.

Sharon may be hot and pretty, but i never took a liking for her as i don't like her materialistic attitude. But all of a sudden, under the influence of the "sweet" and alcohol, i seems to be in love with her. I hugs her harder and begins to french with her. She seems to be enjoying it. My hands are soon all over her and removing her shirt button by button revealing her breast. Gosh~ Nicely shaped breast with light brown nipples.(I would have preferred pink nipples but well...)

I starts to move down to lick and suck her nipples and fondles her breast while taking off her shorts slowly. I rubs outside her pussy with two fingers till it gets wet and starts to fingers her. Her breath gets heavier and heavier. I starts to finger her with a faster pace while sucking her nipples. What happens next is something i have never expected nor encountered before. Not only did she starts to moan louder and louder, she uses her hands and pressed my head against her breast so hard that i could hardly breathe. I tilts my head side way and grasp for fresh air while fingering her faster and faster. She finally cummed as she releases the pressure of her hands used to hold my head.

I guess it's my turn now, i took off my boxer and sits on her breast sticking my dick into her mouth. Could tell that she isn't new to doing bj. She sucks and releases my dickhead, repeating it... Followed by swallowing my dick. I reaches for my wallet and took out a condom and starts to fuck her in missionary position, while licking her ears... Once again, her moans get louder and louder even louder then girls from GL. I turns her around lying flat and continues to fuck her. She seems to be enjoying it a lot. It took me quite a while before i got the signal from my bro. I pulled her up to doggy position and once again, turbo turned on!! Haha... She turns on her speakers too and the volume gets higher as my speed increases. Sharon sure have a nice and fleshy butt. I'm enjoy every thrust i gave her.

*Piak, piak, piak, piak...*

Finally...

Me: Aaaaaahhhhhhh...... Yes!!!

I pulls out my bro and cums on her back. Exhausted from the session, she lies down flat. I reaches for the tissue box by her bedside and cleans her up. Me, too was exhausted from the session and lies down beside her falling asleep without noticing.

To be continued...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1