The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
benghoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

I knew justin aka 小过 thru one of my friend during my recent Taiwan trip in august. He is really a dependable guy you can rarely find nowadays. Although there were some miscommunication in between but he came down personally to help us resolve the issues quickly. After that he still offered to bring us to a really nice supper place. I would definitely engage his service again without a single doubt ! Really is a 11/10 agent.
Old 17-09-2023, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 13
doodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyguy View Post
Usually he's more busy at night, is ir? So response will be slower?
小過 Justin的連絡電話:(聯絡不到我可打電話)
+886 970-375-555(優先)
+886 987-542-877

Line ID : q936177089
Line:行動條碼
https://line.me/ti/p/zUrMoFhTw_

WhatsApp:+886 970375555
Telegram:+886 970375555 @xiaoguoTaipei
WeChat ID : q936177089
(就微信怪怪的、有時候收不到即時訊息)

該換手機了,我還在用IPhone 7你信嗎?

為祖國酒店KTV事業的發展和人類身心健康,奮鬥終身。

Last edited by doodrip; 26-09-2023 at 04:03 PM.
Old 30-09-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
EastSider is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

Came to Taipei for a few days with family. Contact Xiao guo on telegram. Very patient even though I distrupt his sleep in the morning. Guided and recommended me to a place for a quickie.

Even answered a few of my non-adult related queries and where to go.

Highly recommend him, not just for your “release”

+886 970-375-555(優先)
+886 987-542-877

Old 01-10-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to Justin aka 小过 for his help and recommendation in my Sept trip to Taipei. Very helpful and keen to give advices, though I didn't have the greatest experience from the KTV便服小匡店 even going through 3 different girls. He still tried his best to bring me to one last final destination KTV脫衣酒店, which at least helped to "release my urge" . WIll definitely look for him again when I going back to Taipei
Old 02-10-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Pistachios1121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow! Got to give it to 小過. He is indeed a nice guy. I was on a Trip to Taipei and contacted him. His reply was fast and his recommendations were on point.
We spent quite a few days together, going around to eat nice food, places to buy gifts, and he even brought me to 行天宮 to pray to get good luck and prosperity.
Of course, it lies in you whether you want to make any offerings. Throughout, he has been very patient and is focused on my needs to recommend the places to visit. He did not force anything through if i am uncomfortable. He also does not purposely bring you to any places to make you spend money so that he can earn a commission. (Esp gift shops or other food places). It feels purely like he is a mini tour guide to me. Haha... I ended up spending about 3 days of my trip together with him.

As for service wise, there are a range of options available from massage to 制服店 to 禮服店 or 小框店, etc. Do let him know your requirements and budget first so he is able to advise accordingly.
No regrets finding him. Highly recommended and if you are in Taipei, be sure to look for him for recommendations first.

One point to note is that, 一分錢,一分貨. You pay for what you get. It is evident that you are able to get younger/prettier girls if you are willing to up your budget. So apportion your budget accordingly so you can last longer.

Can call him if he doesnt respond to you. I contacted him using line at first but somehow it didnt go through. Ended up comnecting through a call. If not, now there is a link you can use to contact him through line. (Which is what I used to add him back on line).

+886 970-375-555(優先)
+886 987-542-877

Old 03-10-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
alantay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistachios1121 View Post
Wow! Got to give it to 小過. He is indeed a nice guy. I was on a Trip to Taipei and contacted him. His reply was fast and his recommendations were on point.
We spent quite a few days together, going around to eat nice food, places to buy gifts, and he even brought me to 行天宮 to pray to get good luck and prosperity.
Of course, it lies in you whether you want to make any offerings. Throughout, he has been very patient and is focused on my needs to recommend the places to visit. He did not force anything through if i am uncomfortable. He also does not purposely bring you to any places to make you spend money so that he can earn a commission. (Esp gift shops or other food places). It feels purely like he is a mini tour guide to me. Haha... I ended up spending about 3 days of my trip together with him.

As for service wise, there are a range of options available from massage to 制服店 to 禮服店 or 小框店, etc. Do let him know your requirements and budget first so he is able to advise accordingly.
No regrets finding him. Highly recommended and if you are in Taipei, be sure to look for him for recommendations first.

One point to note is that, 一分錢,一分貨. You pay for what you get. It is evident that you are able to get younger/prettier girls if you are willing to up your budget. So apportion your budget accordingly so you can last longer.

Can call him if he doesnt respond to you. I contacted him using line at first but somehow it didnt go through. Ended up comnecting through a call. If not, now there is a link you can use to contact him through line. (Which is what I used to add him back on line).

+886 970-375-555(優先)
+886 987-542-877

how did you build rapport with 小过 such that he has the time to act as mini tour guide for you? I thought his main offering is the 酒店
Old 06-10-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vampix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Highly recommend 小过 aka Justin.
He don't only give you recommendation base off what you like.
Many varieties to choose from as well like, 酒店,KTV, Massage as well as outcall services.
Ask for 店花, he will give you the recommendation with picture.
Wechat ID q936177089

So far the best agent I have tried.
Old 13-10-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nightscapez is Cool - loads of Potential

Went Taipei on 1st October, just met 小郭 last week.
At first I quite scare after all those review seem too good to be true, where got agent so nice. I also scare is fake review generic one.

But it seem in taiwan and for him it just different culture.
Unlike some country or local, the transaction is simple straight forward.

小郭 really is the type think for men point of view lol.
I told him very frank i just want to experience and dont push me for anything else, and my pocket only got 4500twd left. No money for any extra charge.
He assure me 4300twd, nothing more, free flow beer. 90mins. confirm nothing more.
I went alone at 1am, quite scare. The place is quite "happening" for that time.
Then he found me and bring me to the place, quite eye opening for me la.
He bring me to a room and told me this "there will be many girl coming in, slowly choose, slowly, dont rush, if not happy with those girl just say, we bring in next batch. they use to it" then i am the type just want go in experience, any bobochacha i also can de, not too old too ugly too fat can liao. afterall in this thing, chances are next day you forget how the girl look like liao. but legit when first batch girl come in all quite old, he see my face he jitao ask them change. then after that i pick up confidence and just change next few batch. until a batch 4/5 all dont look old, at the point of time i quite okay with it, they might not look like AV girl but they are ok you know. you guys play enough should know with this budget you cant expect all god tier also. then i say this batch ok, i actually want pick girl A but he advice me girl C better. i take another look, legit girl C better ahahha. then we pick girl C.

then he can tell i nervous, bring out poker card and play with us, drink with us, keep talking, until we comfortable then he move out of the room and say have fun, enjoy the special event. I am like what special event?

then the girl dim the room light, the music change, start to dance and strip infront of me lol. i jitao shock ahahhaa. like in my face.

after that the girl keep chatting with me, ask me how i know here, how other country this line work etc etc, we have fun la.

after the times up and deed end, 小郭 come in and talk to me again, ask me how is it, then keep offering me food and things, share with me where to go, what to eat, where is good where is bad. And most shocking is coz i told him i come here to explore, be vanguard for my bros in future. He legit bring me around tour the entire place. and tell me all those charges, how it work, etc etc. When he bring me down, he also point to me some girl who are pretty and legit like taimei damn pretty type. he say if you got more patient just now got chance with them, or come earlier, 1am too late all good veggie got taken liao. those girl are booked by other guy or "bar fine" back liao.

he like those damn steady bro go out in middle of road help me get cab, tell cab driver where i stay, and when i get back at 4am, he text me ask me am i home etc.

legit, no joke, i recommend 小郭。 not paid review. and if you lucky he got JAV veggie also. coz taiwan is near to japan, and there a lot of japanese/korean tourist. so JAV go there earn quick buck quite often.

Oh and one more thing, if that night got sibey cute taimei he will text you and tell you. Legit its like you got a brother working in this scene everyday update you best veggie. like internal news like that. not like local every photoshop or pictureswap also tell you is best veggie. 小郭 dont lie.
Old 15-10-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

So how does he earn from you if he bring you around? Only free at night for outcall to my room. Hopefully dont kenna see by colleague. 8k girls look ok?

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 24-10-2023, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

Finally had a chance to use his service.
I chose option 2 and met him downstairs and he brought me up. As there are like bouncers below, I don’t think anyone can go up without an agent. Extremely friendly guy and he invited me to a room which he had reserved. Sat me down and talked to me for a short while and he started to bring in the girls. Mostly are older girls and no took my fancy after 5 rounds. He even brought bk 1 group that came in before and reminded him and he say gi e them chance. I think they look older than me loh. Finally chose 1 in the end as didnt want to pick like no girl left. Not really my cuppa tea but just want that experience. Chit chat, drink beer, sing song. Then when got party time, lights turned to disco lights and the girl did a lap dance. Totally weak lap dance going through the motion only. Girl even had flabby stomach as she has a kid before. She did offered me hj at a point of time but it was so mechanical and imagine giving you a hj with no moisture. Couldn’t cum and asked whether I can hj on her boob or bj. All rejected. Times up and paid directly to Justin in the room. He went downstairs and a few taxi were empty waiting for customers. Left the place not really satisfied. Asked to see some fj girl photos and they were all chio but prices was 16k. All golden pussy. Not gonna spend ridiculous money in taiwan. Back to Thailand for regular fix

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 30-10-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alantay View Post
how did you build rapport with 小过 such that he has the time to act as mini tour guide for you? I thought his main offering is the 酒店

I contacted him via line. He arranged for an outcall but subsequently asked me to meet him at one of the hotels. Thats where we connected. He is like a bro. Just be genuine and he will treat you with respect as well. The tour guide is out of his own will... (he also needs to eat lunch/ dinner, etc. We just hang out together when our timings matched or we would just arrange for a lunch/ dinner together before him bringing me to the "place of the night")
Old 30-10-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
So how does he earn from you if he bring you around? Only free at night for outcall to my room. Hopefully dont kenna see by colleague. 8k girls look ok?

There will be times when he is available. He doesnt need to be there when handling outcalls. Other times, he will be the one to bring you up to the KTV rooms and help you fight for the meimei of your liking. Just contact him and try it for yourself instead.
Old 31-10-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
alantay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

喜欢妹妹可以交换line 吗
Old 01-11-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
Blackgold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackgold is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Big thumbs up to 小过. I knew him since 2012. Last time he brought me to noon ktv in 2012 with HJ.

This time round I was in taipei for 3 nights only. 小过 recommended strip shop base on my budget. Basically is a ktv with VIP rooms. Girls will line up for you to choose. In the room will play dice games, drink n sing then finish off with strip dance and HJ. Damage is 4800 with beer included. New experience if you never been there. Girls definitely not chio type. Ok look and more to ground type. Chio type will be damn expensive, not within my budget.

小过 is very friendly and even offered me supper which I declined cos too tired.

2nd night find 小过 for massage lady. Damage is 3600 but we'll this is worth it. Chio short hair girl. 60mins massage plus HJ. Can top up at your own discretion after discussing with the girl. I feel massage shop best value for money and girl quality.

Justin or 小过is definitely service oriented. Any questions just ask him. No shy. Sure recommend him to others.

小过,谢谢你的介绍。五星好评!爆赞👍
Old 07-11-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
TheSup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

Adios, will come find justin aka 小過 again on next taipei visit.
2nd time finding him this year, tried most of his services(1-4). frankly enjoyed myself better at KTV制服店(better playability) then the KTV禮服店 or KTV便服店(although the girls there are better looking).
normally too lazy to write a review, but well promised him to plus the fact that he treats you like his good friend.

Call girls well depends on your budget. Do ask him for recommendations for better service.

Me and my friend spent 2 days together with him. First day, he treated us to eat hotpot, and bought bubble tea for us, went some dessert shop and ate at ning xia night market.
2nd day, we treated him back to a teppanyaki restaurant, after that we went to 行天宮 to pray and get blessed. he treated us to some coffee afterwards we went to KTV制服店 and totally enjoyed ourselves there. after the drinking party, treated us to eat delicious pork bone soup to 醒酒.

One thing i want to voice out is i didn't brought enough twd from my hotel room out on the 2nd day, so he paid for the KTV制服店 for my share and asked me to return him next time i return to taiwan, so i still owe him 4800 twd to date ~ haha.

highly recommended to find him for his services and hospitality.
小过,谢谢你的陪伴。爆赞, 还有我会记得我欠你钱哈哈
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1