The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2024, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Lol, maybe can go next stage lol
This kind of thing dangerous to play. Later very messy relationship.
Old 16-03-2024, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
This kind of thing dangerous to play. Later very messy relationship.
Lol true,just joking,lol
Old 17-03-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
InoName deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not exactly my sis in law but used to have a gf with small A cup. Her sister Jas was a frequent gym person, rocking with a huge C cup. Whenever I visit my ex house, Jas is always clad in different nike sports bra and nike pro shorts or yoga pants depending on the day. At first tried not to look or have any thoughts but as the day goes by, getting harder and harder not to. Till the point that when I was fucking my ex, I began to imagine that I was fucking her sister instead. Like just picture this, you sitting on the sofa and Jas come over with a cup of water for you, when she bend over to put the cup down, her sports bra squeezes her huge tits in the center, showing you the deep cleavage, covered in sweat beads as she just finished her gym session not long ago.
Old 17-03-2024, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
crayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by InoName View Post
Not exactly my sis in law but used to have a gf with small A cup. Her sister Jas was a frequent gym person, rocking with a huge C cup. Whenever I visit my ex house, Jas is always clad in different nike sports bra and nike pro shorts or yoga pants depending on the day. At first tried not to look or have any thoughts but as the day goes by, getting harder and harder not to. Till the point that when I was fucking my ex, I began to imagine that I was fucking her sister instead. Like just picture this, you sitting on the sofa and Jas come over with a cup of water for you, when she bend over to put the cup down, her sports bra squeezes her huge tits in the center, showing you the deep cleavage, covered in sweat beads as she just finished her gym session not long ago.
The difference in genes. If she had her sister c cup wouldn't be an ex already. Become wife haha
Old 18-03-2024, 06:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8327 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for sharing.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 18-03-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster

torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Reminds me of my sis in law. During covid, she exercise a lot at home bec the gym classes all stop. At home she always wear those sports bra and tights and exercise in the living room with me around. Quite hard not to stare at the sexy body with some of her boobs squeezed out of the sports bra and her firm butt. Many times can see the shape of her pussy also.
Old 18-03-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
WongKuntSay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Reminds me of my sis in law. During covid, she exercise a lot at home bec the gym classes all stop. At home she always wear those sports bra and tights and exercise in the living room with me around. Quite hard not to stare at the sexy body with some of her boobs squeezed out of the sports bra and her firm butt. Many times can see the shape of her pussy also.
Sometimes I wonder if the girl knows the shape of her pussy is showing and teasing the guys, or she really is blur like sotong
Old 19-03-2024, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongKuntSay View Post
Sometimes I wonder if the girl knows the shape of her pussy is showing and teasing the guys, or she really is blur like sotong
I think may not know. Especially those ladies wearing tights and taking public transport is like free show for everyone. Don't think the girl think its really a big deal. Some girls are just more open like wearing bikini, short skirts, low cut top which shows their body while some are conservative and will never want to show any skin. Girls do enjoy the attention though when they show skin, it's a form of assurance that they are well liked. It's a female thing to want to feel loved.

For teasing, unless the girl is into you or feel comfortable with you, don't think any girl will go tease a stranger. Even for my sis in laws, it took some time for them to get comfortable with me before they start to tease me.
Old 20-03-2024, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 11
romanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I got a young SIL now, becoming a sexy adult already and starting to show signs of love being pampered, I used to buy her gifts and things with wife knowing about it and I did with good intentions, but with time things are becoming too friendly with hands touching and giggling at jokes and patting of back... and wearing around me like she doesnt care anymore or she wants me to see her beauty... good life!

I am a bastard who somehow got her sis as wife, but now she bringing my bastard inner self out, she is my kryptonite perhaps
Old 20-03-2024, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
SILfetisher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanx24 View Post
I got a young SIL now, becoming a sexy adult already and starting to show signs of love being pampered, I used to buy her gifts and things with wife knowing about it and I did with good intentions, but with time things are becoming too friendly with hands touching and giggling at jokes and patting of back... and wearing around me like she doesnt care anymore or she wants me to see her beauty... good life!

I am a bastard who somehow got her sis as wife, but now she bringing my bastard inner self out, she is my kryptonite perhaps
Careful bro, I also had a very attractive SIL that always ZG alot and wear sexy nightgown in front of me. Had to control my lust somehow and I did it by upskirting her and taking creepshots so I would not be tempted to cheat on my wife.

Never shit where you eat.
Old 20-03-2024, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanx24 View Post

Yes becareful bro. I had the same experience as you and some more with 2 young SILs. Had to try not to be tempted for many years until they got bf and eventually 1 got married. When 1 of them had bf, the relationship wasn't so good and she still confided in me.

At home, always no bra and wear until very sexy can see their boobs quite clearly and say they don't mind me seeing their boobs. Even have sexual jokes around them as well, is more of they initiate the jokes talk abt private parts and even penis.

Enjoy the show while it last and never be tempted to go into the next stage. Just see see will do. They show me, let me feel their boobs by leaning close to me then it's good for me. I won't go and initiate to make advances else become messy later. Not easy though.
Old 20-03-2024, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1033 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

It's usually the men, us, who were thinking or fantasising too much.
When the ladies wearing too little and sexy, they are usually just being comfortable in our presence. Unless you are some good looking, well built hunks, otherwise, why would they want to seduce a lao uncle who's balding, beer belly or a head of greying hair?
Shitting in own backyard is definitely asking for trouble. Need a release, there are many safer places.
Old 20-03-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

look like most of the bro experience with their SIL is their gf/wife sisters anyone same as me SIL is your brother gf/wife? haha
Old 20-03-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
It's usually the men, us, who were thinking or fantasising too much.
When the ladies wearing too little and sexy, they are usually just being comfortable in our presence. Unless you are some good looking, well built hunks, otherwise, why would they want to seduce a lao uncle who's balding, beer belly or a head of greying hair?
Shitting in own backyard is definitely asking for trouble. Need a release, there are many safer places.
Talking about lao uncle, got sometimes their uncle come over their house then they will faster go into their room to wear bra. Quite funny to think of it coz they will like oh need to wear bra already then zoom into the room. So I think you're right they won't want to seduce old uncle but with me around and I'm not older than them too much, so they ok to seduce me.

It's quite obvious coz when they have bf, they stopped wearing sexy infront of me already so I guess they were really trying to seduce me when they were single back then and nowhere else to release their needs.
Old 20-03-2024, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
look like most of the bro experience with their SIL is their gf/wife sisters anyone same as me SIL is your brother gf/wife? haha
What's ur experience then? Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1