The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2009, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Share your sadfuck thaigirl stories here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
.... Unless you quit cheonging. Otherwise once in a blue moon you'll be smitten by a WL even if you practise the "Pay, Fuck and Forget" rule. Then the whole cycle continues again. Just trust only 10% of what they tell you. You'll sleep better at night.

A good friend always reminds.....'If gals words can be trusted, shit also can be eaten' Try that in Hokkien, quite funny and true......

btw, one time is never enough, have to be a few times, to confirm and reconfirm......

Choke Dee to everyone for 2009.....
Old 14-01-2009, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 23
Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!

Meaningful relationships with Thai ladies can happen. You just need a bit of luck to find the right one whose mind isn't filled with visions of baht all the time. Most Thai girls, WL or not, are just normal ladies looking for the best man out there to take care of them for life - just like ladies you'll find anywhere else.
Old 14-01-2009, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
airbkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look at yourself on mirror and look at her.
1. If you handsome and she pretty, you stand good chance that she loves you but she might hv lot of sponsors.
2. If you ugly and she pretty, you know the agenda behind.
3. If you handsome and she is ugly, you won't face this problem anyway as your small head not even interested.
4. If both ugly, it surely more love than lust.
Old 14-01-2009, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 18
borom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think it will be good to remember what President Reagan said

"Trust but verify "

This is more so in situations where the language barrier is great.Unless your Thai is very good or you are very familiar with Thai culture(which differs from North/Norheast/Central/South ect2 ),we may miss out many of the nuances and subtle messages/hints and end up getting the wrong message and taking the wrong action. If unsure, its better to be cautious and let time sort it out.
Old 14-01-2009, 03:24 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by borom View Post
This is more so in situations where the language barrier is great.Unless your Thai is very good or you are very familiar with Thai culture(which differs from North/Norheast/Central/South ect2 ),we may miss out many of the nuances and subtle messages/hints and end up getting the wrong message and taking the wrong action. If unsure, its better to be cautious and let time sort it out.
good point here bro. time will sort many things out.
i find that thai girls like to say " up to you" - wonder if that has any hidden meaning ?
Old 14-01-2009, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Hahahahaha very true. By the way any followups with your Inthamara girl? Read your post some time ago.
Paiseh, would update on that but really nothing to update. Now si bei sian stuck back in SG until end of the month. Had to fly back for funeral, then figured might as well stay for CNY lor. Will only be back in BKK after CNY.

Damn sian everyday nothing to do. Might go check out those thai/viet/china pub near geylang or something. It's times like these that really makes one appreciate living in BKK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmaine
Meaningful relationships with Thai ladies can happen.
Sure, they can. Gotta realise though, that with the majority of us here not actually living in Thailand, and this forum is a screwing around forum, where would most people come into contact with Thai females?

Case study #57:
Singaporean male on holiday meets Thai WL while at soapy.

Case study #108:
Singaporean male on holiday meets Thai WL while at Nana.

And so on. If you're looking for that special someone who will accept you as you are, these are not the right places. As others have mentioned, communication is key, and it is the basis for any relationship. And I'm not talking about the money you hand over after the deed is done.

I'm not being negative; I'm just skeptical. The odds of actually finding your special someone amongst these WLs are slim enough that you would do well to remind yourself at the end of the day that they are WLs, then move on to try another the next day.

Quote:
You just need a bit of luck to find the right one whose mind isn't filled with visions of baht all the time. Most Thai girls, WL or not, are just normal ladies looking for the best man out there to take care of them for life - just like ladies you'll find anywhere else.
A bit of luck is somewhat of an understatement. Sure, they're all just looking for some dude out there to take care of them. The difference is just the cost of finding out, and the consequences. If anyone actually walks into say, Nataree and picks a girl out of the fishtank hoping for love... my friend, you just bought a 2000 baht lottery ticket from Bangkok's infamously corrupted lottery system. Worst part is that you might actually end up paying more and buying more tickets in the off chance that you might just get the consolation prize.

My parting advice: If you wouldn't be looking for a KTV girl back in your home country to bring back to mom, you shouldn't be looking for the girl from a go go bar in a foreign country. Doesn't make sense yeah?
Old 14-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Samster

ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
i find that thai girls like to say " up to you" - wonder if that has any hidden meaning ?

If you're thinking it's some hidden insult/hint/whatever in the translation like e.g. khee niao, nope. They say the same in Thai as well.

Old 15-01-2009, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ThailandRanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
good point here bro. time will sort many things out.
from my experience it can have different meanings depending on the nature of ur relationship. eg. if u just met the girl for the first time n shes not that comfortable with u yet, u ask her what she wants to eat, she says up to u. may mean just order anything ill eat it since im working n i dont get to choose what i wanna eat.

if the girl knows u quite well n is comfortable with u, if u ask her what she wants to eat. she'll say something like i wanna eat somtam i like it so much, when she says up to u, probably means u just had an argument with her and shes piss.

my 10 bahts worth of opinion
Old 15-01-2009, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
.....i find that thai girls like to say " up to you" - wonder if that has any hidden meaning ?
From my experience, when a gal use that phrase, normally it doesn't goes down well.

It is an indictation that you are fickle minded and not sure. Gals generally prefer man to make some decision. If I am not wrong, it would have been that a decision was needed and the man couldn't make one, and the gal will use this phrase.

Try, never let the gal use this phrase, applicable to all Thais.

This also mean, I am not responsible for your bad decision, if it turn out well, then it is just lucky.....

me 2 bahts worth......
Old 15-01-2009, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 23
Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!

The one and only time (and I'm not joking here) my Thai girlfriend said "up to you" to me was when we were highly intoxicated and both lying naked in the spooning position in her room after our shower when I casually asked her, half-serious, "Do you want to have sex?" (I wasn't really in the mood then, but I just asked anyway)

She was visibly taken aback and required me to repeat myself. I did so again, embarrassed, and that was when she said the magical 3-word phrase. I didn't do it in the end. My interpretation was that it is generally expected, as a girlfriend, to provide for the needs of her man and it has long been indoctrinated into the minds of Thai girls through the ages, so for a man to play such a gentleman's role and ask permission first as opposed to "just taking it" shocked her. I could be wrong..
Old 16-01-2009, 01:21 AM
Samster

Hmm, personally, I hear it like everyday hahaha...

When gf gets home after work, we kinda compete to ask the other where we'd be going for dinner, then the other will reply with liao tae you.

(Probably because running out of places to go for dinner hahaha)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1