The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 7
ttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Help...Geylang Working Ladies as Wife

Hello all, recently know a working lady in geylang and we both fell in love with each other. Can I know what are the chances that she is able to return to Singapore again because i heard those working ladies in geylang have a travel ban from few years to lifetime in Singapore. Are there any successful stories ever happen that these ladies able to return to Singapore and settle down here genuinely for marriage?

Sorry bros but this is a genuine case so please do not flame or warn me about being gongtao etc. Please help if you ever heard of any success stories happen .

Thanks in advance!
Old 29-08-2023, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2988 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help...Geylang Working Ladies as Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttok6672 View Post
Hello all, recently know a working lady in geylang and we both fell in love with each other. Can I know what are the chances that she is able to return to Singapore again because i heard those working ladies in geylang have a travel ban from few years to lifetime in Singapore. Are there any successful stories ever happen that these ladies able to return to Singapore and settle down here genuinely for marriage?

Sorry bros but this is a genuine case so please do not flame or warn me about being gongtao etc. Please help if you ever heard of any success stories happen .

Thanks in advance!
Migrate to Thailand/ Vietnam to be a king? Why must come here unless you earning $20k a month or don’t mind ur wife continue FL.
Old 29-08-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Thanks in advance!
The answer is in this song. HAHAHA.

Old 29-08-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3452 / Power: 20
wildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks in advance!
You will have a hard time going thru MOM and ICA......
Old 29-08-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Migrate to Thailand/ Vietnam to be a king? Why must come here unless you earning $20k a month or don’t mind ur wife continue FL.
Agreed...we are not trees rooted..can always live in another country...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-08-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

Quote:

Thanks in advance!
I have a common friend who fell in love with a Thai sex worker who was in the trade because of family debt (the father owned people money because of failed business) and then continued working because the money is too good to be slogging away at a mediocre paying job back home.

He was lucky in a sense that the girl was from a good working class family and of good upbringing. So her parents were very grateful that my friend is willing to see beyond her preferred job and accepted her for what she is and gave their blessings.

After a few years of courtship, they got married in Thailand and he bought her back to SG. She then got a dependency pass and eventually converted to PR. However this was easily a decade ago. Standards for immigration have changed significantly since because of strict quotas that favor certain imports from specific countries and job pass type.

Anyways, the guy now is happily married and have 2 daughters. One if the very few success stories I got to know.
Old 29-08-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
steadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysteadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Thanks in advance!

Hi bro, pm me if you are keen to know.

PM me
Old 30-08-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
v00d00doll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post
I have a common friend who fell in love with a Thai sex worker who was in the trade because of family debt (the father owned people money because of failed business) and then continued working because the money is too good to be slogging away at a mediocre paying job back home.

He was lucky in a sense that the girl was from a good working class family and of good upbringing. So her parents were very grateful that my friend is willing to see beyond her preferred job and accepted her for what she is and gave their blessings.

After a few years of courtship, they got married in Thailand and he bought her back to SG. She then got a dependency pass and eventually converted to PR. However this was easily a decade ago. Standards for immigration have changed significantly since because of strict quotas that favor certain imports from specific countries and job pass type.

Anyways, the guy now is happily married and have 2 daughters. One if the very few success stories I got to know.
This one is 1:100 bro . Hard to find good love stories these days
Old 31-08-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

what I understand that the govt department has a record of all working girls in Geylang and so if you registered your marriage with her, it will be flagged up as a red flag.
Old 31-08-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
gig4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygig4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
what I understand that the govt department has a record of all working girls in Geylang and so if you registered your marriage with her, it will be flagged up as a red flag.
Can they do deportation if already married though? Or will they just monitor you closely in case you do crime
Old 31-08-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!

Quote:

Thanks in advance!
Marry her in thailand and come singapore give birth
Old 31-08-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
Its ok to flag up, first few years go people in plain clothing following you around to check if its sham marriage or not. Subsequently, if they deem as proper marriage in the report, the flag will be voided off.
Old 01-09-2023, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 7
ttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttok6672 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thanks alot all for the replies. I think it is rather hard to pass through MOM to grant her application to enter singapore again. Things might be different from the past. Only way is she gave birth in her own country while i continue to work here and send her money.
Old 01-09-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

not sure as there is no public evidence of it.

many years ago, I know one guy case where he married a NON OFFICIAL prostitute who are not registered with the working houses in Geylang. The girl got caught and ban for a few years but later came in married to a man.

The guy has to prove that he can take care of her and family but her record is a grey area and she still can apply for PR under the husband but is not as easy as a lady who has a good degree or good career elsewhere and can come over as a working migrant.

In a nutshell, the answer is yes if you want to marry WL BUT there are consequences to the actions for the family and is not as straight forward process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gig4 View Post
Can they do deportation if already married though? Or will they just monitor you closely in case you do crime

Last edited by fwchong; 02-09-2023 at 03:58 PM.
Old 01-09-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
thanks alot all for the replies. I think it is rather hard to pass through MOM to grant her application to enter singapore again. Things might be different from the past. Only way is she gave birth in her own country while i continue to work here and send her money.
Go make some babies bro then decide after giving birth.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1