The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Liberal housemates

Anybody here has liberal living mates in your homes?
Be it tenants or housemates or relatives?
Old 24-08-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Liberal housemates

I got a very liberal tenant staying at a penthouse i own. She is a very pretty caucasian in the early 30s. Nationality wise wun specified since it would be unfair to the rest. Went up the unit last week as she was late for rental and did not return call.

She answered the door and was in a see thru night dress. To be more precise might as well dun wear. Can basically see everything. Asked me to come in and take a seat. I asked her about the rental and why she did not answer my phone..etc.

She actually held on to my hand while apologizing giving excuses that she was busy. There is even a hint that she was hoping to pay slightly less in exchange for XXX.

Unfortunately for her there is only two things i value in life. My wife and $$$...So i could not care less what she says. Inform her that if she dun pay up she will get the boot from me. Guess she pick on the wrong landlord.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 24-08-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!

Well, if her xxx charge lower than whores, then the xxx is worth it. Beware she may have a camera trap. You must value the wife!
Old 24-08-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Lol, that's a good twist to the story..

Yeah, agree with the other bro,
Could be a trap
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
I got a very liberal tenant staying at a penthouse i own. She is a very pretty caucasian in the early 30s. Nationality wise wun specified since it would be unfair to the rest. Went up the unit last week as she was late for rental and did not return call.

She answered the door and was in a see thru night dress. To be more precise might as well dun wear. Can basically see everything. Asked me to come in and take a seat. I asked her about the rental and why she did not answer my phone..etc.

She actually held on to my hand while apologizing giving excuses that she was busy. There is even a hint that she was hoping to pay slightly less in exchange for XXX.

Unfortunately for her there is only two things i value in life. My wife and $$$...So i could not care less what she says. Inform her that if she dun pay up she will get the boot from me. Guess she pick on the wrong landlord.
Old 24-08-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 9
Alibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well done! It's true that if she got camera then you are in deep trouble. Kudos to you'
Old 24-08-2017, 01:49 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jien1 View Post
Anybody here has liberal living mates in your homes?
Be it tenants or housemates or relatives?
I prefer republican housemates. They're much hotter.

Most libs look like shit!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-08-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17636 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

Democrats are good at 'whistle blowing'!
Old 24-08-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Camera or no camera dun affect me at all...i am only keen on collecting the due rental $$$.....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 24-08-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I prefer republican housemates. They're much hotter.

Most libs look like shit!
I disliked those who claim to be conservatives n yet fools around

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 24-08-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

bro that a correct attuide or else every month so do that how ?
bro any part 2 to story ,, haha
Old 24-08-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Camera or no camera dun affect me at all...i am only keen on collecting the due rental $$$.....
dont worry bro.
Let her know that many samsters here willing to help her paying the rental.
Old 24-08-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tikobei79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

huh? this one also wan to tell us ? its not like u are going to intro us to her ...
Old 24-08-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
gnar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowhc View Post
Well, if her xxx charge lower than whores, then the xxx is worth it. Beware she may have a camera trap. You must value the wife!
If her xxx charge is lower, I don't mind collecting the rent for TS
Old 24-08-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Pimp her out to bros here la. Collect rent on time+earn a cut!

Quote:

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 26-08-2017, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 15
fatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I had heard few times about those Ang Mo female tenants setting up traps for male owners to fall in. They will threaten the owners with hidden cams or fake rape. The purpose of this, is to stay free for months or a year.

Just be careful of them!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1