The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2015, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
twinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samstertwinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up !~!~ Prostitution and the internet: More bang for your buck~!~!

Prostitution and the internet: More bang for your buck

Source: LINK

"... The wealth of data available online means it is now possible to analyse this larger and less examined part of the commercial-sex market: prostitution that happens indoors. It turns out to be surprisingly similar to other service industries. Prostitutes’ personal characteristics and the services they offer influence the prices they charge; niche services attract a premium; and the internet is making it easier to work flexible hours and to forgo a middleman..."

Where there are middlemen (aka cartel, syndicate, pimp, OKT, runners etc) in the equation, the price per bang is inevitably on the high side, in lieu of the overrides in between.

Now with technology: social media, blogs, micro-blogs, instant messengers, social network apps etc, at everyone's disposal, shaving off the list of middlemen is one element. statistics also prove that increased saturation of whores contribute to the prices becoming more affordable as well.

So now, with the strong influx of multi-national FLs pouring in, and going online, has it ever occurred to anyone, that the prices for online FL continue to remain on the high side?

Let's discuss...
Old 11-06-2015, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future
Re: !~!~ Prostitution and the internet: More bang for your buck~!~!

Singapore we always kana carrot. PRC now slowly up price from $80/ shot to $130/ shot especially those call Ang Pai in China. Due to the recent crackdown, they are coming to SG and charging crazy prices
Old 11-06-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 10
Dougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of light

That good, more work for the police. So the amount of tax we pay will be justify.
But no use, just a show.
Old 11-06-2015, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Singapore we always kana carrot. PRC now slowly up price from $80/ shot to $130/ shot especially those call Ang Pai in China. Due to the recent crackdown, they are coming to SG and charging crazy prices
What to do? SG is a place call 天外有天, 一山还有一山高。

Even it is like what you say currently is $130/shot, there will still be people paying 150, 200, 300, 500 or even more than 1000 for a shot unless you go for those under OKT with a fixed price.

Nevertheless, there are still legal houses at GL which provide PRC for $80/shot
Old 15-06-2015, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
twinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samstertwinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

regardless if they are angpai or not angpai, or wherever they originated from. its a new environment, its a new market.

the logic is the same as the ongoing SEA GAMES 2015. doesn't matter if you're a record setter or gold medalist in whichever event, of whichever sporting discipline. once entered into a new sporting meet, in a new arena, everyone will need to qualify before going to the finals.

so even if they make it to our shore, would you agree that all should start from the same starting block, and then, if their demand rises, their aggregate prices rise in tandem. and those less marketable obviously will continue to remain affordable... and so, they all have a level playing field.

because it makes no sense that even some over the hill granny is also calling for $90 or $100 a pop. some even more ridiculous, $100 for hand job??

besides, in present day context, there's plenty of social media, instant messaging apps that they use, the only costs on the table would be their accommodation & daily expenses.

by calling that kind of price (assume $130 a pop):
1 pop/day = daily fixed costs covered
3 pop/day = daily fixed costs covered + feed 3 more mouths in their motherland
7 pop/day = daily fixed costs covered + 1x gucci wallet + feed 3 more mouths in their motherland

by the end of their 28days stay, they're already going home with extra luggage full of luxury goods.

or if not, 10 days effort would have earned them sufficient funds to put up a good fight at the tables of RWS or MBS.

some call their prices sub $100, but their accommodation is pretty neat. some call similar price, and their rooms look & smell like a crime scene.

with the massive influx, it's obvious that there're just too many, and when there's market saturation, the natural thing is for plummeting prices, not escalating prices.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1