The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Samut Sakhon - 1hr from BKK

Never seen anyone post about this place nor is any info avail online, but its definitely a hidden gem worth discussing

Soapy - There's only 1 in the area. A pretty run-down place with about 4 to 8 girls to choose from(as of Oct2022). All mid 20s. Price ranges from 1.8k to 2.2k Baht... Service is good, same as soapies in BKK. Quality wise can expect office lady type all the way to ah lian-ish looking.

Bars with PR Girls - There're a few in the area, with one of the bigger ones being 12 Bar (google it). Dabao the girl is up to your individual bargaining skill. But 2k baht is the average gauge price. Most girls in these places will stay overnight with you rather than short time. If you get a nice 21yo SYT, you may wish to offer extra like 4k baht. Pls buy/bring your own condom... And don't forget to do a smell test before u go exploring down under... Also, pls don't end up kena gongtao... they are pretty damn good at sucking you dry in more ways than one (still cheaper than SG tho)

Karaoke Joint - Also quite a few in the area... Worth exploring if you're into 'Banok' girls... I cant remember the one i went to but it was overall pretty chill(will update here when i go back in a couple days). Our group was even provided free joints... though i suspect it was to get us hungry so we ended up ordering a lot of food... Still worth. Overall bill came up to less than 3k baht for a private room for 3pax with 1 girl each, lotsa beers and food (cash tips not included) Dabao the girl back i offered 2k baht and she readily accepted (i suspect i could have gotten away with less!)

If anyone wants to ask for location or more info on this place or share your own, leave a message here or feel free to drop me a PM.
Old 20-11-2022, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Samut Sakhon - 1hr from BKK

Nice info bro.. What is the soapy place called?
Old 26-11-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
sigkelir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing, bro, sounds like an interesting place to visit. I'm most keen on the bars with PR girls, is the 12 Bar you were talking about this?

https://g$$$$$l/maps/wTKMAYz9PDaU5dqR8

Thanks!
Old 26-11-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 2
chuckycheese84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychuckycheese84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

very interesting information. when you were there did you see alot of foreigners ?
Old 04-12-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpineguy View Post
Nice info bro.. What is the soapy place called?
Don't know the name of the place, but its located at Whale Hotel... have fun bro
Old 04-12-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigkelir View Post
Thanks for sharing, bro, sounds like an interesting place to visit. I'm most keen on the bars with PR girls, is the 12 Bar you were talking about this?

https://g$$$$$l/maps/wTKMAYz9PDaU5dqR8

Thanks!
The place is literally called 12บาร์ (12 Bar) the thai letters spell out Bar hahaha
Old 04-12-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckycheese84 View Post
very interesting information. when you were there did you see alot of foreigners ?
Foreigners are rare in Samut Sakhon because its kind of like the Tuas Industrial area of Thailand. Basically all the big companies with plants and factories are all there...

Good thing about it is, local pricing is always good for us...
Old 06-12-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1878 / Power: 15
diabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant futurediabloshook has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
Don't know the name of the place, but its located at Whale Hotel... have fun bro
do you have the location of the whale hotel? can't seem to find it from google.
is it easy to get a grab to send you back to bkk at night like 12am onwards?

please also share location of the karaoke joint.

Old 06-12-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro, Whale hotel is very far in in Nakhon Pathom wor
Old 07-12-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
3rdofficer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Never seen anyone post about this place nor is any info avail online, but its definitely a hidden gem worth discussing

Soapy - There's only 1 in the area. A pretty run-down place with about 4 to 8 girls to choose from(as of Oct2022). All mid 20s. Price ranges from 1.8k to 2.2k Baht... Service is good, same as soapies in BKK. Quality wise can expect office lady type all the way to ah lian-ish looking.

Bars with PR Girls - There're a few in the area, with one of the bigger ones being 12 Bar (google it). Dabao the girl is up to your individual bargaining skill. But 2k baht is the average gauge price. Most girls in these places will stay overnight with you rather than short time. If you get a nice 21yo SYT, you may wish to offer extra like 4k baht. Pls buy/bring your own condom... And don't forget to do a smell test before u go exploring down under... Also, pls don't end up kena gongtao... they are pretty damn good at sucking you dry in more ways than one (still cheaper than SG tho)

Karaoke Joint - Also quite a few in the area... Worth exploring if you're into 'Banok' girls... I cant remember the one i went to but it was overall pretty chill(will update here when i go back in a couple days). Our group was even provided free joints... though i suspect it was to get us hungry so we ended up ordering a lot of food... Still worth. Overall bill came up to less than 3k baht for a private room for 3pax with 1 girl each, lotsa beers and food (cash tips not included) Dabao the girl back i offered 2k baht and she readily accepted (i suspect i could have gotten away with less!)

If anyone wants to ask for location or more info on this place or share your own, leave a message here or feel free to drop me a PM.
Excellent FR ! gives everyone a glimpse of local Ktv and thanks very much on the CCB heads up....

many years ago, i was on the public van from bkk to pattaya. just on the outskirts of bkk, van made a pitstop for toilet break at a restaurant. beside the restaurant was this open air KTV with coconut leaf roof. pink and blue neon lights. the Chang beer girl was a young MILf. i sat down for a quick beer and ended up spending the night in her dorm room behind the Ktv... something i will never forget.... its always these off beat places that gives the best memories. this year while going interstate, i still see these local kampong Ktvs around
..lol but remember to play nice, some of the locals are very 'high' and things can escalate quickly.

Last edited by 3rdofficer; 07-12-2022 at 10:47 PM.
Old 08-12-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
warringparrot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

definitely will want to look out for the sucking dry part. i would assume english not widely used there so we need to be able to speak thai ?
Old 13-12-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
mrbananaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

hi bro pls share ctc
Old 14-12-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE
Bars with PR Girls - There're a few in the area, with one of the bigger ones being 12 Bar (google it).
[/QUOTE]

This on Google looks like a local popular restaurant with live music.
Old 14-12-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sanphat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeets View Post
[QUOTE
Bars with PR Girls - There're a few in the area, with one of the bigger ones being 12 Bar (google it).
This on Google looks like a local popular restaurant with live music.[/QUOTE]

live band bar and restaurant is thai culture can find everywhere
Old 14-12-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warringparrot View Post
definitely will want to look out for the sucking dry part. i would assume english not widely used there so we need to be able to speak thai ?
Yes ypu are right, the level of English is low there, its best if you can equip urself with some simple Thai there... but overall its a nice place to relax and chill
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1