The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
What a happening night for you in Thermae. You met Jap Lady, Hong Konger FL, and almost book an underage Thai girl in PJ. However, you ended your night with your testicles full.....Or there was part 2 you did not mention?
I have my little black book with me....

It does not matter whether I score or not at Thermae as I mostly hang out there to check out the stocks as my hotel is nearby in soi 15. Tired of sitting in Cowboy / Nana bars oredi.

Anyway I always go Abnam parlours to clear dick after lunch. Those night activities are extra bonuses so its optional for me..... I am fussy punter who pick only selectively nowadays.
Old 02-09-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
What a happening night for you in Thermae. You met Jap Lady, Hong Konger FL, and almost book an underage Thai girl in PJ....Or there was part 2 you did not mention?
There was another incident I witnessed..... at NEP.
Six security wallop an middle eastern guy. NEP has implemented a security checkpoint at the entrance to the building and has entrance / exit lanes. This ME guy refuse to follow instructions and tried to enter from the exit lane.... argument ensued with the security and heated words and blows exchanged..... the other 5 security men rush to help their colleague and end up 6 wallop 1.

Across the road at the Nana hotel carpark was policemen who watch the fight...... and cross over only after the ME guy ran away.
Old 04-09-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankoman View Post
Same for me, bro. always withdrawal symptoms after come back to singapore. sabai sabai everyday, good food, sexy girls, great sex, best getaway for me.
How I wish time stop when I partying in Bangkok.
Old 06-09-2019, 12:48 AM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

I realized the FL in Thermae don’t do good bj. What you guys experienced?
Old 06-09-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Experience a few good ones but you are about right, some don't even want to blow
Old 06-09-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

I think quite some dont french nor do bj. Even with do, with cap is a must.

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 06-09-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mankoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have bj from almost all encounters but rarely is bbbj. some can blow very well and don't stop until I signal; the young ones suck maybe 30 seconds and ask "ok?". although young, petite and pretty girls are always very tempting for me, i try to stay away from them nowadays at thermae.
Old 07-09-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Experience a few good ones but you are about right, some don't even want to blow
I thought I was the one. You guys too.
Old 07-09-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
I think quite some dont french nor do bj. Even with do, with cap is a must.
Ya man. Do you think they don’t like it or just plain lazy?
Old 07-09-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
I have bj from almost all encounters but rarely is bbbj. some can blow very well and don't stop until I signal; the young ones suck maybe 30 seconds and ask "ok?". although young, petite and pretty girls are always very tempting for me, i try to stay away from them nowadays at thermae.
You are lucky. Maybe because I booked the young ones only. Do you recommend the mature ones because they offer better services? What’s the usual damage for milfs?
Old 07-09-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya man. Do you think they don’t like it or just plain lazy?
I think its both.

Old 07-09-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mankoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You are lucky. Maybe because I booked the young ones only. Do you recommend the mature ones because they offer better services? What’s the usual damage for milfs?
i try to target those around 24-29 years old. still chio, figure good, smile, friendly type. damage is standard rate 2500 for ST and 5000 for LT. young ones i think i still will try if i see super chio and young, innocent type. but just keep expectation low.

for many of us, thermae is just one way to play in bangkok and there are many others. if go bangkok every time every night thermae also sian.
Old 07-09-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
i try to target those around 24-29 years old. still chio, figure good, smile, friendly type.
i also want to target this group, abit more stable in terms of mentality.

but unfortunately this age group all got kids one, the butt soft soft one, want to find those 20-23 yr olds, never had kids, even the skinny ones have bubble butts that bounce and have high tensile strength
Old 08-09-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
i also want to target this group, abit more stable in terms of mentality.

but unfortunately this age group all got kids one, the butt soft soft one, want to find those 20-23 yr olds, never had kids, even the skinny ones have bubble butts that bounce and have high tensile strength
Yah i think quite a lot of thai girls have children at very young age. Then get seperated from husband and bring up kids alone.

Old 08-09-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
Yah i think quite a lot of thai girls have children at very young age. Then get seperated from husband and bring up kids alone.
More like the guys run away or ditch them or cheat when they pregnant 😂

All same story one.

Then come SG earn money want to go back to build house for mum or open business usually sell clothes or café lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1