The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2024, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 17
EmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: GBW vs VIP vs HV vs New York vs NZ vs M Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
Accessibility, the location not very convenient, very far from KSL, have to take grab or drive....
Thank you the detailed FR but New York hotel is very far from KSL? Have you tried visiting the Monday pasar malam at KSL? Or do you need to book a rickshaw to ferry you while you shop?
Old 31-03-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmCee View Post
Thank you the detailed FR but New York hotel is very far from KSL? Have you tried visiting the Monday pasar malam at KSL? Or do you need to book a rickshaw to ferry you while you shop?
that is my personal opinion

You dun want to listen nvrmind
Old 31-03-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
Accessibility, the location not very convenient, very far from KSL, have to take grab or drive...
I am puzzled by your statement..... New York hotel is very far from KSL?
Fyi... it is within walking distance from each other.
Can take short cut through the residential area if you know which way to walk.

You book a grab from KSL to bring you to NY..... and start walking same time..... 9 out of 10 times you will reach NY before your Grab even arrives at KSL.

Obviously you are not someone who is familiar with JB territory.
Old 31-03-2024, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumos View Post
... Cause I see lot of people like spa but I can't really see why...
It is all a matter of individual preferences. I'm a spa lover myself as I enjoy spa facilities and bonking in a relaxed environment.
Old 01-04-2024, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
koson is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diudiu View Post
Anyone got VIP spa telegram?
bro advise dont try VIP spa.
The OKTs when choosing girl very nice. Afterwards, when paying, attitude all 360degree turn.
Damn guai lan.
My girl did not inform me that 2nd shot have to pay, she just say give a little tip.
When paying up i shocked.
Instead of explaining nicely, The OKTs just say, you think got free lunch?

and its x2 the price of 1st shot.
Old 01-04-2024, 08:07 PM
Samster

Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by koson View Post
bro advise dont try VIP spa.
The OKTs when choosing girl very nice. Afterwards, when paying, attitude all 360degree turn.
Damn guai lan.
My girl did not inform me that 2nd shot have to pay, she just say give a little tip.
When paying up i shocked.
Instead of explaining nicely, The OKTs just say, you think got free lunch?

and its x2 the price of 1st shot.
You damn funny guy..... 1st time come out to cheong?
If Wah Chai was still incharge of VIP you would have been given a good beating.
Come out to play dun shortchange the girls lah..... their lives oredi so pitiful.

In VIP.... each shot is rm268 regardless with same girl or different girl.
Extra services like sashimi or anal is rm100 each..... so if you raw and fuck backside gotta pay rm200 extra.
When girl say pay tip.... it means she making a deal with you without the knowledge of VIP (meaning you tip her inside the room before coming out).... or she wait for you outside the shower area if you need to take rhe money from locker..... but if you buat bodoh and pull a fast one on her then they she will inform counter to collect full fees from you.

The lady will also be punished as they are required to report what happen in the room
when your session end...... not 30 mins or 1 hour after session finished.

Punishment for the girl varies depending on case......
a) salary docked,
b) sent out to RnB for some time (eg. 500, 415 etc) before can come back to VIP,
c) barred from taking customers (while other ladies come out for parade she must stay inside her room),
d) forced to take off days and not allowed to work,
e) sent back to agent.

Many VIP regulars understand the system so they will bring extra cash into the room to pay for whatever extra services with their regular girls. This way counter no need to know what happen inside the room and both girl and customer happy happy.
Some girls who provide extra services oso keep their extra services secret from the caprains and only known to their regular customers.

I doubt any joint in JB will let you have 2 shot for the price of one..... if have I oso want to know.
Old 02-04-2024, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Actually I had only been to NZ Spa last Oct, the pic from okt looks good but when they parade inside the TV room wah lao. I can understand beauty filters lab but real person different too much to the extent I wanna reject all. Ended chin cai choose the youngest Thai girl that looks better than the rest.

So now before I gonna cheong next round, may I ask bros from your experience which okt their girls more near to the pics shown? Example I got see 陪哥陪姐JBeros their girls pics. I expecting JB shld be almost same here okt using super AI photo shop pic then real person really cmi, back home here I can just reject and walk away but going JB all the way like last trip to nz spa haiz not so happy ending.

So at JB if book the girl go there see landmine can reject walk away? Or they got fish tank showing all the girls to choose?

I am looking at Gia(Indonesia), Suri/Nina/vyvy(Vietnam) anyone try before are they as close as in the photo?

My hall of great bonks girls album is the collection of girls that is WYSIWYG.

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878

Last edited by Rock999; 02-04-2024 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 02-04-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
Actually I had only been to NZ Spa last Oct, the pic from okt looks good but when they parade inside the TV room wah lao. I can understand beauty filters lab but real person different too much to the extent I wanna reject all. Ended chin cai choose the youngest Thai girl that looks better than the rest.

So now before I gonna cheong next round, may I ask bros from your experience which okt their girls more near to the pics shown? Example I got see 陪哥陪姐JBeros their girls pics. I expecting JB shld be almost same here okt using super AI photo shop pic then real person really cmi, back home here I can just reject and walk away but going JB all the way like last trip to nz spa haiz not so happy ending.

So at JB if book the girl go there see landmine can reject walk away? Or they got fish tank showing all the girls to choose?

I am looking at Gia(Indonesia), Suri/Nina/vyvy(Vietnam) anyone try before are they as close as in the photo?

My hall of great bonks girls album is the collection of girls that is WYSIWYG.
Photoshopped pics are sadly a risk we got to take. Yes, you can reject and walk away but be prepared to be blacklisted by the captain/okt if you are too picky. I only cheong spas so I can't comment for stable/FLs, but IMHO the most realistic pics are the ones posted by Amansari. And you can also view the girls live in the canteen.
Old 02-04-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Extra services like sashimi or anal is rm100 each..... so if you raw and fuck backside gotta pay rm200 extra.

b) sent out to RnB for some time (eg. 500, 415 etc) before can come back to VIP,
Which girl can do raw (can pm)? And why is going to RnB a punishment? Rnb earns less?
Old 02-04-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 11
iwanbigboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriwanbigboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriwanbigboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Its been a while since i've been to NZ spa, so went there yesterday. Lineup of about 15 to choose from (could have been more as there may be some already in rooms working.) Chose 33, fair, looks young, good body but not an enthusiastic gal. The food is still prepared on the spot after ordering, but they add very little ingredients (the chicken they used for a plate is miserably little.)
Old 02-04-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
Which girl can do raw (can pm)? And why is going to RnB a punishment? Rnb earns less?
Sashimi is an extra service by the ladies to their regulars.... not supposed to be an open secret for the public to know. Only the ladies themselves and their johns know who they are..... you want to join the sashimi club ?
Go more often and build rapport with the ladies.... better still book them out for overday or overnight.... fastest way to those extras.
Old 02-04-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 5
Alexws1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, does VIP have a Telegram group? If so, can share pls.
Old 02-04-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Sashimi is an extra service by the ladies to their regulars.... not supposed to be an open secret for the public to know. Only the ladies themselves and their johns know who they are..... you want to join the sashimi club ?
Go more often and build rapport with the ladies.... better still book them out for overday or overnight.... fastest way to those extras.
Actually I wanted to know so I can avoid the ones that offer special services. I play safe lah
Old 02-04-2024, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
koson is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
You damn funny guy..... 1st time come out to cheong?
If Wah Chai was still incharge of VIP you would have been given a good beating.
Come out to play dun shortchange the girls lah..... their lives oredi so pitiful.

When girl say pay tip.... it means she making a deal with you without the knowledge of VIP (meaning you tip her inside the room before coming out).... or she wait for you outside the shower area if you need to take rhe money from locker..... but if you buat bodoh and pull a fast one on her then they she will inform counter to collect full fees from you.

The lady will also be punished as they are required to report what happen in the room
when your session end...... not 30 mins or 1 hour after session finished.

Punishment for the girl varies depending on case......
a) salary docked,
c) barred from taking customers (while other ladies come out for parade she must stay inside her room),
d) forced to take off days and not allowed to work,
e) sent back to agent.

Many VIP regulars understand the system so they will bring extra cash into the room to pay for whatever extra services with their regular girls. This way counter no need to know what happen inside the room and both girl and customer happy happy.
Some girls who provide extra services oso keep their extra services secret from the caprains and only known to their regular customers.

I doubt any joint in JB will let you have 2 shot for the price of one..... if have I oso want to know.
Bro I know. It’s also my bad. I’ve been there several times with the same girl all one shot.
From usual visits I’ve noticed the vip OKT being very nice when choosing girls and instantly change attitude afterwards. Especially the counter payment guy.
Wow getting beaten? This episode has sort of cemented my conviction of not returning VIP not cause of the money nor the girl but because of the OKT.
I’ve been to NY hotel, GP hotel, HV and others and the OKTs are very friendly after the deed is done and asking for feedback.
Old 03-04-2024, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
Solex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySolex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
Actually I had only been to NZ Spa last Oct, the pic from okt looks good but when they parade inside the TV room wah lao.
Was about to ask if NZ spa can view live girls.
Thanks for the heads up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1