The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
wolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to all
“The FR strikes back”

It has been a long time since my last post and I have a very good buddy ask me to post this on his behalf. Do enjoy the up coming story

A teaser to follow…
I visited this FJ & hence my detailed FR: Every sense of the word!!! Cos i had a farking good experience

1st round:
I go into shop, she told me she’s alone. Other lady sharing this space go back so we r alone! Like hinting to me… 😈

I am sitting on massage bed, she comes over after drawing curtains. Gives me a warm hug.

I carry her by her ass, give it a nice tight squeeze. She puts her arms over my shoulder & starts to pull me towards her mouth. French kiss w lots of tongue-fighting action. Like a long lost lover, she proceeds to move to my ears licking away furiously.

I reach beneath her mini v-neck top to unhook her bra. Once off, i took off her top & face dived onto her breasts. While her boops were fake, she had very sensitive nipples.

Suckling away, she cooed in oohs & ahhs telling me its very tender & making her ready for more.

We continued smooching while i undo her tiny jeans shorts, no undies. She was trying to take off my pants & boxers. Finally both fully naked, i cradled her by her ass & shifted onto massage bed. With her on top, she was tugging junior while giving me a cat bath. i was sucking & licking her nipples & fingering her clit flaps.

TBC
Old 13-09-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

wolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to all
Re: “The FR strikes back”

Part2 of round1:

Working her way down, she held junior & continued her cat bath treatment of my balls & groin area. I signalled her to switch over to the ever popular 69 position.

She obliged & started stroking my shaft as her mouth stretched over to cover my enlarged glans (kkj head). No signs of professional call girl giving a typical quickie blowjob. Taking her time slowing slurping away.

I reciprocated by splitting her clits apart & got to work. Granted her bush was trimmed, i would hv preferred if she was clean shaven there.

She was liking my exploration skills, grapling my face w her inner thighs, at times squeezing my cheeks ever so tight, i could tell she actually enjoyed my effort.

Junior got eract fast as she slide me into her mouth. But seconds leaving her mouth, it got soft really quick too. Not my best perfomance day.

As i licked more furiously, she moaned more & junior actually had less mouth-time action. 🤣

There was a stage she blurted out, “hubby, i am cumming!” It was probably a rehearsed phase. But to my surprise, she climaxed once (as she confessed later) during the 69 routine. I felt her thighs tighten & 1 knee bent as if to “MMA lock me into a naked choke during this procedure.

TBC
Old 15-09-2023, 08:04 AM
Samster

Re: “The FR strikes back”

Part3
round 1 end
round 2 start:

She couldnt bear the foreplay tease any longer. Capped me & started riding. Alas i could not keep up long! 🤪

Junior went into limp mode before she could get into 2nd gear. Cap came off but she was determined. Started by slurping me like a melting cone. Jr responded by waking up stiff.

Could not maintain stiff mode yet again. Couple of minutes into sucking, i turned her legs spread toward jr & tried to further entice by ala rub against her pussy.

What happened next surprised me too. She assisted by feeding jr twd her pussy. On a final attempt, i actually got rigid enough to slip into her. RAW… i was racing in my mind; wtf did i just got myself into? In both sense 🤣; how did she allow this & what made me so bold to even try raw with a FJ girl.

The moment i slipped in she actually put up a weak & futile request to hv me withdraw & cap up again. Reason she barely resisted was simple:

At the same time i went in raw, my thumb was on top her clits facing me & i gently pressed her fav spot. She let out a moan so real; i immediately knew this was what drives her. Her pleasured reaction hardly mirrors her poor insistance of wanting me capped. I of course assured that i will pull out when i cum.

Again jr did not live up to my strong foreplay skills to deliver the goods! Going soft yet again, i decided not to insist but opted to lay next to her hugged like lovers on the tiny massage bed.

Shortly aft washing up & paying her, she frenched me while giving jr a nuaghty tug as she held the door before letting me go. Was the tug an unsatisfied rebutal for not being able to cum or just playfulness on her part?

Never have i failed to deliver when i called on FJ’s. Perhaps my mind was preoccupied hence this outcome. What happened next supassed all my FJ expediations thus far…😈.

I got into my car, made a call to office & made sure work affairs are in order. Texting her, i kinda extended my stay for an hour.

Fin
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1