The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
chickenlittley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking deleted photos/videos

Hi bros, just want to know if there is a way to recover deleted photos and videos from a old mobile phone?
Old 15-05-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 14
Scoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to behold
Re: deleted photos/videos

There is no official way to recover permanently deleted photos, videos, or files if removed from the trash. To recover your deleted data, you'll always need a backup service like Google Photos, Google Drive, one drive, or any other local backup. The backup can be used anytime to access the deleted files and photos.
Old 15-05-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ronaldo77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How about a service
Old 15-05-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo77 View Post
How about a service
What type of service?
Old 15-05-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

I have an old huawei p9 series mobile. Super long nvr use cant even remb my password to log in, any kind souls can help uncle suggest how reset and enter without having to delete old media inside? Thank u.
Old 15-05-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 14
simplyamazing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you can try data recovery software such as recuva. There are pirated versions you can get from pirate bay. files are recoverable if you have not overwritten it with other data. It is possible that part of the files may be overwritten so some recovered photos or videos may be corrupted. So the recovery is not 100%

But from what I know this is not possible for iphones. their privacy control ensures files deleted from recycle bin are gone forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenlittley View Post
Hi bros, just want to know if there is a way to recover deleted photos and videos from a old mobile phone?
Old 15-05-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

Thank you. So long I nvr know I still have this phone. Is this a paid recovery set in order to bypass?
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyamazing View Post
you can try data recovery software such as recuva. There are pirated versions you can get from pirate bay. files are recoverable if you have not overwritten it with other data. It is possible that part of the files may be overwritten so some recovered photos or videos may be corrupted. So the recovery is not 100%

But from what I know this is not possible for iphones. their privacy control ensures files deleted from recycle bin are gone forever.
Old 15-05-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 14
Cross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to behold

Sharing from years of personal experience;

Deleted my stash by accident or emergency scenarios. Have tried multiple self-proclaimed softwares on the internet. Just a heads up, don't purchase any, because majority are credit card scams. Even if you were to torrent them, majority contains virus as they know the target audience are mad desperate and would do anything to retrieve their files.

Personally found torrented Recuva from TPB the only reliable one. With that being said, it only works on computer/laptop hard disk, external HDD and microSD card.

iPhone encryption and system makes it no way retrieval, even if you somehow do, the file is corrupted. So yes, i've lost my stash a few times because of this scenario. That's why it's always important to backup your phone content
Old 15-05-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyamazing View Post

all the softwares are useless...
Old 16-05-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

ok thank u bros.. i think the files shuld be over written liao =(
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1