The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-10-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
When you text too many girls in a short span of time, and all the girls run your number in the database, they see 2-3 girls all checking same number they will know u r trying a few girls, some may not respond to you because waste time.
Actually I’m not sure if this is how this works also, or different database works different.
I have seen MLs do search before, one of the database is basically u put in the number in ur wechat and do a search function to see the various records, so no other girls will see ur search anyway. And sometimes it helps if you get a ML to update your record again, I have heard of MLs being suspicious of numbers with no recent records, which means old timers like us may be suspected of having sold your number cos you haven’t been visiting for a while.
The other database is a bot basically it will return the search result. The bot one actually cost a monthly subscription for them to use. Again I doubt other girls will see the search.
I may be wrong of course.
But anyway unless the girl is already very busy I doubt they will just ignore a potential customer unless no record.
Old 19-10-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Actually I’m not sure if this is how this works also, or different database works different.
I have seen MLs do search before, one of the database is basically u put in the number in ur wechat and do a search function to see the various records, so no other girls will see ur search anyway. And sometimes it helps if you get a ML to update your record again, I have heard of MLs being suspicious of numbers with no recent records, which means old timers like us may be suspected of having sold your number cos you haven’t been visiting for a while.
The other database is a bot basically it will return the search result. The bot one actually cost a monthly subscription for them to use. Again I doubt other girls will see the search.
But anyway unless the girl is already very busy I doubt they will just ignore a potential customer unless no record.
it's a chatgroup. all the girls who subscribe are inside.

so anybody type a number in, all can see.
Old 19-10-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
angkukueh9494 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Seniors, looking for a girl called Rachel/Taozi previously that looks like G.E.M, visited her once during her taozi time but tried to look her up on SLG web cant seem to find her name/pic. May i know if she delisted or able to pm me her number pls? TIA
Old 19-10-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
it's a chatgroup. all the girls who subscribe are inside.

so anybody type a number in, all can see.
I see… guess I saw it wrongly then.
That said I won’t really care if they see or not la, unless you really spam like 10 ML at a time, usually they also know customers are choosing to see who will reply and who is more convenient at what time.
If they really choose to ignore probably only means they are popular enough to choose or don’t have much slots left anyway.
Old 19-10-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -70 / Power: 0
Mexes5 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Anyone received unexpected surprise? For many sessions she didn't allow me to eat her pussy though I rubbed it till it was wet. She closed her legs once my head got past her tummy.

Yesterday, the usual drill of rubbing her cb till wet, then I tried my luck and went down on her, she didn't close her legs but spread them apart (first time). Needless to say, she got wetter.
Old 19-10-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I’ve seen a screenshot that a helpful ML was showing me after helping me to put my number up on there. It does show other records and comments of some bros numbers. Got good got bad comments.
Old 19-10-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes5 View Post
Anyone received unexpected surprise? For many sessions she didn't allow me to eat her pussy though I rubbed it till it was wet. She closed her legs once my head got past her tummy.

Yesterday, the usual drill of rubbing her cb till wet, then I tried my luck and went down on her, she didn't close her legs but spread them apart (first time). Needless to say, she got wetter.
Bro...which ML are you refering to...TIA
Old 19-10-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
That said I won’t really care if they see or not la, unless you really spam like 10 ML at a time, usually they also know customers are choosing to see who will reply and who is more convenient at what time.
If they really choose to ignore probably only means they are popular enough to choose or don’t have much slots left anyway.
As you have rightly stated, unless the bro is mass spam 10 MLs each time he wants to book a slot,is totally fine to text a few if really in the mood for release and want to secure a slot ASAP. We choose MLs they also choose us, those who need the business will not deliberately ignore us even if see our number appear in the database search a few times around same timing. I usually maximum send to 4 or 5 at the same hour. And that is staggered sending, coz sometimes heng heng will get a instant reply. Rule of thumb imo is just be truthful if after we secure a slot then the other MLs replied, I will just frankly tell them some other ML replied earlier and I committed, thank them for bothering to reply and end with next time then book them. Most ML will even reply with smiley face or thank you. So don't need to overthink, just don't make this type of mass texting the M.O. whenever need a session though, else sooner or later some ML may decide to put some undesirable label in the database. Feel free to text more than 1 ML.. just don't abuse it
Old 19-10-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

I am lucky, Managed to visit QingChuan today,
Nice lady and feel comfortable with her, can chat anything. Her room has nice outside view while having massage. 😅

I asked her about how the database system works, she told me in the pas they has a lady that will help to provide detail/info if they ask her to check the phone number. Then sometime ago, she charge $1 per number check. You can top up any amount to that lady, and starts to check any number.

Another system is subscribe to a online web, monthly subscription is $200. Unlimited number search, she opt for the earlier as she don’t check so many number a month.

She told me she don’t accept appt if number not in the system, I was surprised and ask why she accept me? As I didn’t has any record with any ML at all. She replied my number is inside the system. 😳 means I should be happy as my number is inside the system? 😳😅

She did mentioned some client will request her to write comment in their database system.

Maybe they are more web or database owner that provide selling the same set of database to all ML who require to get the number search. Is like buying ownership detail via government website and pay $5.15 per search. 😅
Old 19-10-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 9
JemC021 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJemC021 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJemC021 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Baseline is: you are there to find a ML to enjoy a bit of massage and mostly sensual and want a good experience. Dont make life difficult for them since end day they want to serve you well and earn a good living.

I have been told by a lot of them who I visited that I am tagged to have good massage skills (because I will offer to massage them back). At least one way to get into their good books and database HAHA
Old 19-10-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hi, want to clarify... a couple of previous FRs mentioned she is quite old, not like her pictures. How old would you say she is? Thanks
Photo is her, and not old, has visited her before
Old 19-10-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
I am lucky, Managed to visit QingChuan today,
Nice lady and feel comfortable with her, can chat anything. Her room has nice outside view while having massage. 😅

I asked her about how the database system works, she told me in the pas they has a lady that will help to provide detail/info if they ask her to check the phone number. Then sometime ago, she charge $1 per number check. You can top up any amount to that lady, and starts to check any number.

Another system is subscribe to a online web, monthly subscription is $200. Unlimited number search, she opt for the earlier as she don’t check so many number a month.

She told me she don’t accept appt if number not in the system, I was surprised and ask why she accept me? As I didn’t has any record with any ML at all. She replied my number is inside the system. 😳 means I should be happy as my number is inside the system? 😳😅

She did mentioned some client will request her to write comment in their database system.

Maybe they are more web or database owner that provide selling the same set of database to all ML who require to get the number search. Is like buying ownership detail via government website and pay $5.15 per search. 😅
If I remembered, QC is quite on the over weight side. Did she skimmed down already ?
Old 19-10-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
If I remembered, QC is quite on the over weight side. Did she skimmed down already ?
Haha, haven’t slim down yet. 😅 I was surprised and disturb her you eat a lot recently har? 🤭
Old 19-10-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Haha, haven’t slim down yet. 😅 I was surprised and disturb her you eat a lot recently har? 🤭
She used to be slimmer and with her height and being fresh out of school , I was totally smitten by her …. That was in 2018/9 though …..
Old 19-10-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehoney View Post
Can’t really find any review recently on this ML..

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/elmi-massage/

If got visit will give review.
I tried to message her twice thru Whatsapp but so far no reply from her..can she be booked thru sms?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1