The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2016, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!
Ladyboy OKT

I think there is a market to bring in Ladyboy from Bangkok? Any OKTs can help.....

I think many bros in sbf will support. Please upz this thread to show that there is a market.
Old 28-03-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3970 / Power: 24
lobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ladyboy OKT

bro here already have liao Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

some give free BJ and bang too. i got free BJ before from a ladyboy here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sggirls View Post
I think there is a market to bring in Ladyboy from Bangkok? Any OKTs can help.....

I think many bros in sbf will support. Please upz this thread to show that there is a market.
Old 28-03-2016, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 10
bikersfucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Golden Mile already have.

Wechat also have.

Orchard Tower also have.
Old 28-03-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobang_king View Post
some give free BJ and bang too. i got free BJ before from a ladyboy here.
Does that ladyboy go by the nick of Johnbass ?

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1