The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old Yesterday, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Anyone here session with those sgbc SM providers? https://sgbeautycastle9.com/bondage-...asochism-bdsm/
Old Yesterday, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 3
Sweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

She used to - haven't met up with her since she migrated to locanto.

In fact, my visits with her were always massage with a touch of fetishes, despite her repertoire being quite extensive and she being more than capable of a lot more. Main reason being I really like her massage and back stepping.

I think she might have delisted from SLG as she was travelling. Due back today if memory serves.

p.s. Looks-wise, she's just a pleasant mid-to-late 30s milf, with just a touch of the inevitable meat that one gets as one ages. She should have been a head-turner 10-15 years ago.

p.p.s Ok just checked - her SLG listing is back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clammedshut View Post
Does she also offer normal massage services? Don't mind giving it a go to see how her looks are like
Old Yesterday, 08:47 AM
Samster

Sweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
I have get in touch with one PRC lady in massage website

She replied to me

" I offer domme service for $200 per hour. I would dress you like lady, you wear lingerie, wig , female clothings. '

She said me pic of herself playing with male slave. in wig ,bra..
and she show me pics of lady clothings for male slave, and wide range of high heel shoe for slave

This lady will make you do catwalk in high heel shoe

But i was hestitant as I am not ready for this kind of thing -wearing high heel shoes and do catwalk..

Any of you walk in high heel shoes before?
Sounds like Coco.

I remember my first feminisation session with a local domme - it wasn't something I was really interested in but went along with it as the domme was really into it. Must say it was more enjoyable than I expected - had a couple more with a different domme subsequently - full works of makeup, wig, dress and heels. Also included a short drink at the hotel bar. A different kind of excitement of hoping not to run into people I know.

I haven't done it with Coco (or whoever you contacted), so I can't speak for how she would do it. Probably only wig, dress-up and heels as makeup would require a longer session.
Old Yesterday, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Bro Sweech

You are impressive!

Yes ! It is Coco

All her high heel shoes are not for beginners like me.
That's why i am hestitant
Old Yesterday, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bigdaddy389 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here ever session in Beijing? Any good/highly rated mistress there?
Old Yesterday, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
Bro Sweech

You are impressive!

Yes ! It is Coco

All her high heel shoes are not for beginners like me.
That's why i am hestitant
Haha nothing impressive - at that price point and being equipped with heels and outfits for feminization, she's the only one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1